Rebecca's and Malisa unsettled business

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Rebecca's and Malisa unsettled business

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:10 pm

Rebecca was annoyed at how her matched with Malisa were they tied only twice but neither of them would accept it. Rebecca was annoyed and wanted nothing more then to show her fellow short friend she was better and that she should have won. Able to get malisa's home address Rebecca would walk to the appartment complex and knock on the door that she believed to be Malisa apartment. She expected an ambush that was sure but she didn't know what else to expect form this girl. Knocking on her door she waited for the dark skinned beauty to open it.

"oye Malisa open up the better girl is here!" Rebecca called out to malisa. she wanted to settle this if not tonight when ever she can get an other chance.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Re: Rebecca's and Malisa unsettled business

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:52 pm

Malisa had just finished making her favorite meal , and had poured herself a glass of Cola as she needed something to cheer herself up.As she had just gotten back from her second match , and while most would consider a tie to be an good result.However it was the fact she had once again tied with Rebecca that had her in an foul mood as she was dressed in an white tanktop that only covered her breasts and was wearing an red cloth that kept her white underwear from being seen from the front when she hear an knock on the door.

Thinking it was some sales person she was just going to ignore it when she heard an voice.A voice that belong to a certain lightweight that was annoying her a lot lately as she walked to the door , and would open it as she replied back ''how did you get my adress shorty as I don't have time for you right now as I'm about to eat''as she pushed her breasts against her fellow lightweight's assets.
MalisaShow
Image[/spoiler

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:03 am

Rebecca looked at the girl as she asked why she how she got her address and seemed annoyed. "what? I told you i will be here to settle things with you since you clearly lost our last match" Rebecca reminded. "remember i said to come ot my home so we can settle but you were to scare to come so you said you place?" Rebecca added as she didn't looked pleased. " you know how hard it was getting your address form the staff?" Rebeccca said. she looked down at Malisa as hte girl looked pretty cute but Rebecca was still upset about tying with the girl. she was even more upset that Malisa would seem to have forgotten about it or though Rebecca wasn't serious.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:30 pm

Did this girl just exist to annoy her or what as it seemed that Rebecca was delusional. As anyone with eyes could have seen it was her that had beaten her opponent.Well make that two people who are blind as the referee was also clearly blind or else she would have declared her the winner already as she would take a step back as she replied ''first was not scared of you Rebecca , and secondly know how difficult it is to get someone's address from the staff since I went to the difficulty to have my apartment be off the record since I expected people like you to make things difficult for me after I beat you.Now I would love to kick your ass again , but I am going to finish diner first so sit down , and keep your mouth shut''as she walked back to the kitchen to serve up her diner.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:42 pm

Rebecca would look malisa in the eye as she told her how she wanted her address kept out of opponents hands. " well i got your address since we both know i won that match you blind bitch." Rebecca said to Malisa, she didn't want to be mean but she just wanted to kick this girls ass and show her who was superior then the other. pressing her chest into Malisa's chest she stared into the girl's eyes as she continue to speak. "oh fine I'll sit down but i wont shut up you whore. " Rebecca said as she walked to Malisa's Living room and sat down not even letting Malisa saying if it was okay for her to come in. she would stick her tongue out at malisa and wanted her to hurry up and finish eating. She didn't like being in the girl's home and didn't like how she herself was being a brat.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:04 pm

''I'm not blind , and I kicked your ass Rebecca''growled Malisa as she would sit down so she could eat her diner.However her appetite was kind of ruined when her unwanted visitor would sit down in the living room.As what she had bin saying as she needed to show her fellow lightweight who was the better person.Only to remind herself that she could likely piss the other wrestler off as she would sit down in front of her , and very slowly ate her plate as she would stop eating to say ''well then I hope you got a lot of time to spare as I take my time eating Shorty''

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:34 pm

" you are blind if you think your the one that kicked my ass when it's cleared i kicked your ass." Rebecca said as she would walk to her living room and sat down. she would waiting as she yawned clearly going to be bored while malisa ate her food. looking at the girl Rebecca saw how malisa was trying ot eat. "aww did you lose your appetite?" Rebecca as as the girl sat in front of her. "oh sure you don't seem to be eating much right now Malisa." Rebecca said to the girl as she watched her ate. thankfully she already ate before coming here so she wasn't hungry. the question was what will the two of them do to settle this.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:59 pm

Malisa would just glare as the other wrestler told her once again it was her who had won.How pathetic was Rebecca really to not want to accept it was her who had lost as she continued to slowly ate her diner as she would finish her meal before grabbing her glass.As she would drink it all up , and then place it down as she replied back ''well nobody would have much of an apatite if they were looking at someone as ugly as you Rebecca''.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:05 pm

"ugly?" Rebecca asked as she didn't like being called ugly. "only Ugly one here is your personality! i wont go around say i look cute but people told me a lot of times i look cute!" Rebecca started to yell as she she held her self back form attacking Malisa she wanted to beat her more now then she ever did. " you think your so hot that you only supposedly tied with me? i dont care what the ref said i won those matches fair and square you cam first!" Rebecca said to the islander as she was close to throwing her self at the islander.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:12 pm

''Well either it was your parents or someone who was blind who told you your cute.As from what I'm seeing right now ugly is an compliment''replied Malisa right back when her fellow lightweight would comment on her personality. As she would place her plate down as she would then say ''it was I who beat you both times , and it seems you need to be taught an lesson as I could kick your ass right now''.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Living Quarters”