Rebecca's and Malisa unsettled business

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Re: Rebecca's and Malisa unsettled business

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:31 pm

"no way i'm the one that won those matched your the only one that was lucky enough for the ref to feel sorry for you to give you those ties since they new i was the one that won!" Rebecca yelled and moaned out when the girl would would squeeze her breast. she would reach up and squeeze the girls breast back. " I'm the better woman here you so just admit you lost to me!' Rebecca growled.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:10 pm

''Take that back as I won fair and square.You only got the referee to make it an draw as I suspect you did some under the table deal''growled Malisa back as she just felt her opponent squeeze her breasts back.From their both wrestlers would work over their opponent's breasts as neither was backing down as the dark skinned girl would press her forehead against the other as she glared into those amazing eyes of Rebecca.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:26 am

"no i didn't cheat you're the one taht cheated!! i bet you slept with the ref girl or promised to sleep with herafte the match!" Rebecca growled as she squeezed the girl's breast more nad more she was getting a little wet from malisa squeezing her breast but would focus on beat this girl for reals. she would squeeze Malisa's amazing breast and look into her eyes.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:02 pm

''How dare you say that you little whore''yelled Malisa as she felt her rival squeeze her breasts while she did the same.As the Solomon Island native was glad that it were her breasts , and not her sex that Rebecca was touching or else she would have realized how wet she was.Still the dark skinned wrestler would have to be careful or else she could end up on the bottom if Rebecca tried to roll them around
Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:39 pm

"stop calling me little im just as tall as you shorty!!" Rebecca yelled back as she would squeeze the girl's breast more and more. Rebecca would try to get the girl to be on her back but couldn't as Malisa was aware of Rebecca trying to change positions. Rebecca woudl move one hand down form Malisa's breast and touch her crotch before having a wide smirk. " Oh are you wet ?? i guess you are a whore after all." Rebecca said even though she was just as wet.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:09 pm

''Wow you must be blind as I'm taller , and I can prove it short''growled Malisa as she would feel Rebecca squeeze her breasts as she would return the favor as she latched onto the other wrestler's breasts with her hands.This left to both wrestlers fondling the other wrestler's tits until Rebecca would release one of Malisa's breasts , and then began to caress her sex as she would try to separate from her rival as she yells ''that's a lie''.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:51 pm

"yeah on whole inch taller thats soo nice!!" Rebecca yelled back as she would rub the girl's sex seeing how wet Malisa was but then the girl would get off and say it was a lie. "no way its a lie you are soo wet i bet your just dying ot cum right nwo arn't you!" Rebecca said to Malisa as she would set up Rebecca scooted back wards so that there was alittle bit of space between them. Rebecca didn't know what it was about Malisa but she hated this girl. normally she was nice and wanted to be nice she didn't like to be mean.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:11 pm

''It more then an whole inch Rebecca.As it clear as day I'm at least a few inches taller''yelled Malisa back as she knew that the other girl must feel how wet she was getting.As this would mean that her rival would call her out on her lie as she was not surprised when Rebecca did just that as the dark skinned girl tried to push her opponent away before she would be unable to resist Rebecca's talented touch.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:17 pm

"oh sure a few inches its an inch and you know it!" Rebecca said as she would get shoved away by melisa as she gave a bit of smirk. " oh are you scared of my fingers and of making you cum again? " Rebecca asked as she would stand on her knees rather proudly.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:53 pm

''It more then an inch you damn brat.Just accept I am better then you , but even more importantly that I am taller''yelled Malisa back as she wanted to wipe that damn smirk of Rebecca's face as she got to her knees.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Living Quarters”