Rebecca's and Malisa unsettled business

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Re: Rebecca's and Malisa unsettled business

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:04 pm

"dont you ever talk about my parents like that you whore!" Rebecca yelled out as she glared at the girl. "Your the one thats ugly! in fact thats an insult to the word ugly and those that a said to be ugly!" Rebecca said to the girl as she would watch her closely. "No it wasn't you clearly lost those matches and what do you want to fight then since a two out of three and one falls might not be good enough. and ill fight you right here and prove im better then you." Rebecca said to malisa.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:41 pm

''What I never said anything bad about your parents.I only said that they were likely blind if they called you cute Rebecca''replied Malisa calmly as she gets called ugly in return as she just yawned in responds as she finally replied back ''do your best , but you got the wit of an child.While also clearly delusional if you think you can beat me. Still I will gladly beat you a third time if you need prove of that''.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:07 am

"And they weren't so you were talking bad about them!" Rebecca said as she wanted to attack but tried to keep her self form attack the girl out right. "You going on how i am such a child please just cause i cant fucking mock a girls inscuritys doesnt mean im a child it means i nice or is that word not in your vocabulary?" Rebecca said. " you never beaten once it was me who beat you the last to times learn to accept that."

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:46 pm

''Really your parents weren't blind , and they still said you were cute.Damn that must mean they either are the world best liars or got terrible taste as I'm completely right when I call you ugly''taunts Malisa as she would growl when the bitch would take the high ground as she fully believed that Rebecca started it. As she then replied ''well then we are in an disagreement as I am right in both the fact your ugly , and that have beaten you.However it seems you need another lesson in humility''

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:02 am

"you little whore! " Rebecca said as she was beyond upset now. she wanted to stop this senseless talking and get into the fight. "lets go then you bitch ! Ill fuck you so hard you may want to never look at me with out feeling ashamed!" Rebecca said as she would grab Malisa's hair and pull her hair. Rebecca would then shove her body into the girl's body hoping to push this girl down onto the floor and get ontop of her.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:02 pm

''Takes one to know one slut''growled Malisa back as she would get right into her opponent's face as she grabbed onto her fellow lightweight's hair as Rebecca does the same.Their bodies would be pressed together as they tried to push the other down , but in the end the Solomon Island's native would slip and fall onto her back with her rival on top of her.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:41 am

"im not a whore you bitch!" Rebecca growled at Malisa as she was ontop of the girl. Looking at her Rebecca would glare before slapping at Malisa's breast. "im much better then you you slut im a better fighter and a better lover!" Rebecca said as she woulf grab two hand fulls of the girl's breast and gave them a firm squeeze.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:07 am

''Did not called you a whore you bimbo.I called you a slut''growled Malisa back as she was on her back with the other wrestler slapping her breasts as she would moan loudly when Rebecca grab both her breasts as she cried out ''so get off me and I gladly will show you that your place is beneath me''as she tried to roll them around.

Dragonofdarkness
King of Darkness

Unread post by Dragonofdarkness » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:03 am

"fuck you whore! i dont care what you said i not either of them!" Rebecca yelled at the girl as she would keep slapping at the girl's breast. "why don't you admit im better then you whore so i can just-wha!" Rebecca yelp as she would get rolled onto her back as she growled angrily at Malisa. "get your fat ass off of me you bitch!" Rebecca said as she tried to push the girl away.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:51 pm

''Well I'm not an whore you bitch , and both names I called you definitely apply to a sore loser like yourself.As if you had by some miracle actually managed to tie with me in those two matches I would have accepted it.Since that was not the case that means you lost no matter what the referee says''replied Malisa as she would end up rolling her fellow lightweight onto her back as she reached for her opponent's breasts to squeeze them.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Living Quarters”