A first lesson

xalex
Main-Eventer

A first lesson

Unread post by xalex » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Barda and Kajetan were walking alonge side each other. Both a bit shy and unsure. THE GYM RATS

A lot has happened over the last time. They applied to join a big wrestling league and traveled all the way over to Japan. But then in a hard fought match KA-J did lose the match against a way more experienced heavyweight, losing their chance to join this league. While they were already preparing to leave the country again they did get a call from the very same heavyweight that beat one of them. She told them that she was talking to a few of the officials and some high rank guys. And by calling in some favors she did get them two contracts. They were not the full employed and extremely well contrasts they were offered before, but they were still the best contracts the two ever laid eyes onto.

This were some developmentally contracts, meaning that they would be employed for some time before they would be tested again and then they would see if they would be good enough to make it or not, it was important how the locker-room would think about them, how good they were in the ring and how the crowed was reacting to them. Another important thing about these contracts was that they would get a senior to train, teach and mentor them. To both of their surprises the white haired hat beat KA-J by making her tap out in a bearhug, would take that spot and teach them. She also told them that they should show up at this date and time at her place for a few first lessons. Both didn´t knew what they had to expect from her.
Barda was the one ringing the door bell to make her know that they where there.

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:03 pm

Ursula was quick to answer the door. The hard working fitness role model was big on punctuality. She'd answer the door so quickly, you would think she was standing behind it the whole time.

"You two are late! If you're gonna be professional wrestlers, you need to remember to be professional ! Or at least try to be, haha." She'd say with a wagging finger as she opened the door.

Kajetan and Barda, the newbie tag team known as the Gym Rats, had impressed the veteran bodybuilder. Despite having beaten Kajetan in her heavyweight qualifier match, Ursula was impressed. She had taken a liking to both women and promised them that she'd do everything in her power to make sure they could have a chance to become full time LAW wrestlers. And while she was doing all she could behind the scenes, the white haired heavyweight would see to it that she'd train these two and help prepare them for the big leagues!

Ursula BurnsShow
Despite taking a disciplinary tone with the two wrestlers, Ursula opened the door wide and showed the two of them inside. Ursula would reach for Barda's arm and begin tugging her inside. She was excited to begin training.

"Come on, we'll start right away! I'll treat you both to lunch after." She'd say while leading Barda downstairs towards the basement, expecting Ka-J to follow.
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

Trillian - winner3

xalex
Main-Eventer

Unread post by xalex » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:04 pm

The two would smile when they saw the door open wide before them and a friendly white haired woman was welcome them warmly. She would invite them to step inside. They wouldn’t turn that down and while stepping in they would each hug her. “hey don´t blame me!” would Barda say straight out. “our little friend here did get lost… she said she knew where we had to go, but seems like she didn´t…” The Italian women would follow their host downwards into the basement. “yeah I am really sorry Ursula, I didn´t want to appear rude or unprofessional… but I couldn´t read any road sights or could ask anyone. My Japanese is quit rosty…”
“you don´t speak any Japanese!”, would barda reply giggling a bit.
“okay…that might be true as well… but my English is a bit rosty!”
Ka-j would stop…”we said this via phone before but, thanks a lot for helping us….”
Barda would nod. “Yeah thanks a lot that was really great, you a great person….”
“by the way where can we change? And why do you wanted us to bring along bikini´s as workout outfits?”  

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:23 am

"No no, it's no trouble at all, ladies!" Ursula would respond as she showed them inside.

"I promised I'd do whatever I could to get you two signed to LAW, and I will. So you don't have to thank me for going out of my way. Please, come this way!" She'd say while walking towards a set of stairs that were conveniently located near the front door.

Ursula would make her way down to the basement, expecting her two new proteges, Barda and KA-J to follow. Once the 3 arrived at the bottom of the stared, they'd be in a large room with the floors entirely padded with blue wrestling mats. All the weights and workout equipment that Ursula kept in her basement were off to the far side of the room. Ursula would take a few steps into the training room before explaining.

"I had asked you two to come in bikinis because I had originally wanted for us to warm up by doing laps in my pool in the backyard before grabbing a healthy snack. I had a whole training regiment worked out and everything. And we'll definitely get around to working on next week! You two gym rats are supposed to be training with me as a mentor at least once a week for some time while you're on your developmental contracts, so we'll definitely get another chance!"

Ursula would turn around before stepping towards the blue clad KA-J. "But this week, we're going to do something else! Rule number one of Ursula's training camp! Don't be late!" She'd state before swinging her arm wildly at KA-J, trying to take her by surprise and floor her with a Lariat onto the padded floors! If her blow connected, Ursula would look up at Barda with a smile before balling her fist.

"Lesson two: try to last as long as you can! Two against one with me down here. Show me what you're made of!" She'd say before running Barda's way and trying to force her against the wall with her forearm. If successful in doing that, Ursula would begin throwing punch after punch into Barda's toned, muscular abs!

Discord - winner3#6867

Trillian - winner3

xalex
Main-Eventer

Unread post by xalex » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:23 pm

KA-J would rub the back of her head once more wanting to apologize to their sensei once more. But suddenly she would see how the white haired beauty was speed up. It was only a short distance between the two heavyweights but Ursula was able to pick up an incredible high speed in that short distance. She was coming in so fast that Kajenta didn´t had any time to do something other than ripping open her eyes and stare at her trainer. Then she would see what was coming there a lariat. The Italian woman wanted to jump out of the way in the last moment. But she wasn´t able to move so fast. Before she could even lift a leg the arm of her trainer or now opponent was smashed against her chest. KA-J would feel how now both of her legs would lose the contact to the mats under her and she would fly backwards spinning around for a moment before falling onto her neck, before the rest of her body would fall down as well. The Italian woman would lay down rubbing her chest while moaning out.

Barda would look at shock what was happening to her partner. She would look to the downed KA-J for a moment. Before looking up seeing that the white haired woman was running towards her. The big woman would try to do the same not wanting to give Ursula too much of a momentum advantage, but she would be only able to step forwards a single step, before the body´s of the two big woman would clash together hardly. And Barda had no chance!
It was like trying to stop a moving train. The American woman would slowly start to push her backwards and the feet of Barda would be pressed into the mat trying to stop it but it would only be stopped when she was pressed backwards into wall. Barda would scream out while her back would hit the solid wall quit hard… she was just about to say something when a fist would hit her abs, which weren´t ready for a punch and so she would start coughing a bit… luckily she would now see that Ursula was about to go for another punch so the Italian woman would now try to flex her abs as much as possible to take the punch. Althought being protected by her abs it was still hurting like hell… she would hang their coughing… “why…” would she ask…

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:43 pm

Ursula attacked the two women one after another by surprise! It seemed uncharacteristic of the upstanding wrestler to do. Was this not the same woman that KA-J had wrestled at the qualifiers? The bikini clad Barda could only wonder as she asked as Ursula continued wailing on her as she kept one half of the Gym Rats up against the wall! The dark skinned body builder would throw in a few more hard punches and hooks at Barda's bare, flexed abs while explaining.

"Why? In the world of pro wrestling, people aren't always going to be nice! So I won't be, either! Not during training!" She'd say before trying to finish off her punching combination with a big knee to Barda's gut! The toned, dark skinned heavyweight would back up and return her attention to KA-J on the floor. She'd walk over to the red head and stand over her before stomping on her toned abs as well!

"Up, KA-J! You're not allowed to give up, this time around!" The white haired, bikini clad woman would say while bending down and reaching for Kajetan's arm. She'd try to pull the Italian up to her feet and place a hand on KA-J's back. Ursula would then try and throw her towards the wall and towards Barda with a forceful Irish Whip! If the pair collided against the wall, Ursula would crouch down before running at them and jumping to hit the two Gym Rats with a Flying Body Splash against her basement wall!

"We're just warming up!"

Discord - winner3#6867

Trillian - winner3

xalex
Main-Eventer

Unread post by xalex » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Barda would listen to the explanation of her trainer… she was understanding what she was saying and why she did it… but she wasn´t able to say any word in responsive. She would have no air for her brain, because Ursula was beating the air out of her, with quit the ease. Although Barda´s flexed abs the punches made damn much damage against her. She would be throwing her upper body forwards out of reflex every time she was hit. But her throat was only hitting the forarm of her opponent and so her movement was stopped. The woman in the red bikini would cough a bit looking into the eyes of the white haired woman.

Brada would have enough of this though… she would slowly reach out with her hand turning it into a fist that she wanted to swing against the skull of her trainer. But before she was able to throw it the knee would hit her hard making her scream out and lean forwards a bit. The arm holding her against the wall was gone so she could lean forwards as much as she could and break down onto her knees. She would stay like this for a few moment coughing loudly and trying to get the air back into her body.

Meanwhile Ka-J would feel better but just when she was about to try and sit up she would see a shadow looming over her . that wasn’t great…. A foot would stomp into her guts making her scream a silent scream of pain and spitting into the air only to have the drops of spit fall back onto her very own face. Kajenta was grabbing the ankle of the foot on her trying to drag it off but without much success. It would take Ursula to get it off again. But the white haired woman would also get Ka-j off the mat pulling her back up into a standing position… The Italian woman would try to pull her arm free but suddenly Ursula was ripping the arm of the Italian woman off her shoulder by pulling it forward. In her condition Kajenta didn’t had any other option than to follow the pulling. She was pulled forwards a bit before throwing right into her own partner who was working her way up to her feet very slowly. Both woman would crash together and fall against the unpadded wall of the basement. Barda would out of reflex reach up holding her opponent in the arm of her while crashing back first into the hard wall screaming out in pain, this was way worse for her than for her partner. For KA-J it was just a rough bump.

But in the next moment she was suddenly squeezed hardly between two strong body’s… she would scream out loudly in pain, while her partner would do the same hitting the wall once again. Both girls would now lean against the wall breathing heavily.  

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:03 pm

Ursula continued exercising command of both muscular heavyweights with relative ease. After softening up Barda by the wall with multple blows, she brought KA-J out of her daze with a harsh stomp before pulling the woman up her feet and throwing her towards her partner, only to sandwich the both of them by that same hard wall a moment later! With both women now slumped up against the wall in a heap, the brown skinned bodybuilder would begin to stretch her arms while chastising the tag team.

"Phew! I'm almost ready to work up a sweat. But you two already seem done! Don't tell me you won't make it past the warm up!" She'd say before reaching down for Kajetan and hoisting her up to her feet.

"Like I said, we're doing this every training session! It sucks now but you'll thank me later!" The white haired heavyweight would wrap her arms around the bikini clad Italian. She'd press her strong, impressive frame into KA-J's own and squeeze the girl for a second before tossing her backwards and overhead, onto the mats for a Belly to Belly Suplex! If Ursula's move worked and she continued dominating, she'd send KA-J sailing a fair distance across the padded basement floors before popping up to her feet and turning her attention towards Barda. She'd continue her lecture while effortlessly pulling Barda off the wall and into her frame. She'd lift the red, bikini clad heavyweight onto her shoulder and set her up for a Powerslam!

"Trust me when I say you get stronger by fighting women better than you. I'm gonna kick both your butts till you're in fighting shape!" With that, if she remained uninterrupted, the pro wrestler would charge forwards and attempt to throw Barda down right on top of her partner with a Running Powerslam! She'd aim to drop Barda perpendicular to Kajetan and onto KA-J's bare, hard abs with a tremendous thud! Ursula would press both her hands down onto Barda's abs, stacking both women into a pile and securing them in a double pin! Ursula would raise and flex one of her arms before counting!

"ONE!"

Discord - winner3#6867

Trillian - winner3

xalex
Main-Eventer

Unread post by xalex » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:38 pm

KA-J woud look up to her partner unsure what to do right now. Ursula was much stronger than either of them. In a fair one on one none of both would stand a chance again. Only by taking her own together they might have had a chance. But the white haired fighter did take that chance away from them before the real fight even started by taking down both woman with only a few heavy blows each. Now they would hang in each other like some screw-up´s.

Suddenly the woman in the blue bikini would feel how she was pulled away from her partners body and a bit more into the center of the room. She would look at a serious face of Ursula… or at least it looked serious at first. Kajenta would see that in the eyes of her oppoentn something like joy was sparking, it seemed like she was enjoying throwing two women around that were a bit bigger than herself.

Suddenly KA-J felt hoe her opponent was pulling her in very tight, bringing the two trained bodys together. The breasts of both women would be meshed up together. The big woman was remembering how Ursula ended the match in the heavyweight qualification round. She didn´t want to go through the same kind of hell once again by having her life being squeezed out of her. The woman was trying to lay her hands against the shoulders of Ursula to push herself free again, before something worst could happen. But Ursula was reacting way faster. She would pull KA-J off the mat and send her flying through the air with a big belly to belly suplex.

KA-J had never before imaged that she could fly so far and high through the air. She would fly while screaming out in shock. Then she would finally come back down onto the mats, crashing onto her back… the Italian woman would roll over the floor a moment longer before staying down, breathing heavily. She would lay there looking at the ceiling of the basement once again… since she was here she saw more of the ceiling than from her trainer…

Barda would watch this going down before trying to shove herself off the wall going for a sneack attack on her opponent. Maybe she did thought she could move faster or thought that Ursula would somehow waste more time but either way the trainer would be turning around and was picking her up from the mat like it was nothing. The Black haired woman would scream in shock while kicking and struggling. But how to expect from Ursula her grab on the Italian was strong enough to keep her in place no matter how much barda fought back.

She was carring the big woman on her shoulder like small child, right back to her partner before throwing her down onto KA-J . The two bodys of the woman would crash together making both scream in pain before laying down moaning… Ursula was able to wear both of them down quit fast. Now they would be laying there breathing heavily…

But at least they two had a perfect view on their trainer when she was posting over them in her bikini… it was quite sure that neither of them was able to kick out in the next time.

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:22 am

The pro had every intention of getting across to the heavyweight pair that they had a lot to learn. Ursula had no intention of holding back or going easy on KA-J or Big Barda. She thoroughly believed that giving them a proper bashing would help make them better. But even she began to wonder if she was being to hard on the Gym Rats when she made short work of them both and pinned them successfully at the same time!

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

With that, Ursula would let out a sharp exhale before standing up and placing her hands on her hips.

"Too easy! We're doing more falls!"

With that, the white haired body builder would bend down and pull Barda off of KA-J. She'd tug the woman aside by the arm, dragging her across the mat and kicking her a bit to ensure that she was lying there beside to her Italian tag partner, and parallel to her.

"If you don't learn to to keep up with me, you're gonna have to get used to me beating you both up at least once a week!" The bikini clad bodybuilder would say in a reprimanding tone before dropping down onto her butt and getting into a seated position. She'd attempt to wrap her thick, muscular legs around Kajetan's neck. If successful in doing this, Ursula would have a tight scissor hold applied to one of her opponent's neck! She'd then turn her attention to a worn down Barda. Burns would reach for Barda's head with both hands and try to pull her in closer. She'd try to wrap an arm around the American's neck and place the other behind Barda's head!

Ursula would try to maintain control of both of her foes by applying a neck scissor to one and a sleeper hold to the other! She'd close her eyes, strain herself, and tighten her muscular, toned bod while trying to squeeze the life out of both of the gym rats!

"Grrrrr!" Ursula would say in a low, serious tone as she worked away at both women in an effort to knock them both out!

Discord - winner3#6867

Trillian - winner3

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post