Taming a Hunter

MacbookAir
Knows The Ropes

Re: Taming a Hunter

Unread post by MacbookAir »

Camilla panted as she finished thrusting into Audrey, herself wet from the double sided cock inside of her. Nonetheless, she would have to wait for her own pleasure to be fulfilled, merely watching as Audrey sullied herself with such lewd motions.

"That's what I like to hear, slave." Camilla spoke softly as she took her red strapon out of the loser, sitting on her knees and resting for a moment on the bed. In truth, for all of the lust in the room, even a Sexual Vampire needed a quick respite. Lying down on the bed, letting a pillow prop her head up, she placed a hand on her strapon, almost as if she were motioning towards it. "I will give you a brief rest. Taste your own juices, slave, clean them off of my cock with your tongue. That is all I ask of you for now."

PrinceArjuna332
Legend

Unread post by PrinceArjuna332 »

The intense climax that she experienced was so mind-blowing that Audrey would need a moment to regain her bearing. Panting as her body trembled, she saw her mistress resting on the bed. She looked at the studded dildo sitting on her knee, and with her mind filled with lust, she listened to what Camilla was saying.

"Yes, m-mistress..." Audrey answered to her before she started moving, looking to reach out to the dildo, wanting to lick her juices off of the studded thing. Her tongue would run along the plastic shaft, tasting her own juices.

MacbookAir
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by MacbookAir »

Audrey simply let her lick the dildo, using this time to gain some of her strength back, panting from the physical exertion she had faced today.

"Put your mouth in it bitch. Treat it like you do a real cock." She'd moan out, aroused intensely by the incense and the situation more than anything for now, one of her hands leaning down to grope her own bosom.

PrinceArjuna332
Legend

Unread post by PrinceArjuna332 »

Audrey licked the studded dildo, tasting her own cum before Camilla instructed her to take it into her mouth. "Y-yes... mistress..." Audrey meekly responded before she opened her mouth, taking it inside and started sucking it off. She would use her tongue, rolling it around its head. At the same time, she looked at her mistress, hoping that she was satisfied with what she was doing at the moment.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Living Quarters”