TL;DR: I am a picky, whiny person who wants to write sensual stuff without offending people I decline matches with.
Longer text and a few things about me:
*I write slow and need silence around me to do it. Which leads me to the next point, I am not a social media person and don´t do IM matches of any kind! I have discord, but please don´t be offended if I should be kind of short on words. I find spontaneous conversations very straining and need some breaks of it regularly.
*I don´t make inter-gender matches. I am terrible in writing guy vs girl because my inter-gender matches are all the same. I compromised in that regard in another place because the people asking were very nice persons but this dragged along for literally years.
*I don´t like to wrestle girls with eye patches. I can´t suppress my imagination enough for that.
*I don´t care about the quality of a writer, but I care about the character I face. So please don´t be offended when I decline a match offer, it is just that I am not into the character, not you as a writer.
*I am not into hardcore humiliation, hardcore wrestling and blood. A little sexual humiliation is fine. I like EC, Steel Cage and TLC when they are at the end of a feud or something.
*I am on the softer side of wrestling and like sensual struggles with rebellions until one girl is finally giving up close to the end. I actually signed on for that.
*I like backstage stuff as well or even more than matches. I like exotic places and chance meetings that lead to seductions and struggles.
*Please send me your match and feud ideas. I am not so boneheaded that I generally decline stuff not coming from my own pen, but it has to be stuff I like of course.
*I have no concrete knowledge of Wrestle Angels and only a little bit of DoA. I prefer self made characters over them in any case, but I loved the setting of DoA.
Captain Domino Drake:
Domino Drake, the Swashbuckler of Love
Sailor 1st class:
Sailor Amaya
Honorary pirate:
Gina the tennis brat
Kelly Rollerblade Flowers
Jollys Port Royal
- JollyRoger
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:58 pm
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 31 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Ahri, The Nine-Tailed Fox Vs. Karbon Mannering - Follow the fox!
Last post by Mkmd13 « Fri May 13, 2022 5:58 am - 23Replies
- 2312 Views
- Last post by Mkmd13
Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:18 am
-
-
-
Black Scales and White Stripes: Wyvern vs. Luíza Ishikawa
Last post by Hills « Fri May 13, 2022 5:43 pm - 29Replies
- 2408 Views
- Last post by Hills
Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:06 pm
-
-
-
Best 3 of 5 Series; Kazuma Satou vs Sakura Hagiwara (Standard Match)
Last post by Mart-Kos « Fri May 13, 2022 11:21 pm - 57Replies
- 8039 Views
- Last post by Mart-Kos
Mon May 27, 2024 3:31 pm
-
-
-
(Debut!) Magical Girl x Idol: Veronica Bray (D) vs Kaguya Hojo
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Sat May 14, 2022 12:02 am - 29Replies
- 2707 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:01 pm
-
-
-
Uncaged Aggression: Christina Perez vs Helen Andronike
Last post by ScylliasExoter « Sat May 14, 2022 2:27 am - 59Replies
- 4387 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Tue May 24, 2022 2:14 pm
-