Captain's Quarters

Here, you can post your collective roster so that your list of characters can be all in one place. Users are encouraged to link to their roster pages in their signatures.
CaptainL
Opener

Captain's Quarters

Unread post by CaptainL » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:26 pm

NotesShow
  • If you want to set up a match, just contact me on PM or Discord. I'm flattered by anyone who takes a liking to my girls, and I'm always willing to discuss ideas. I'll let you know if it works.
  • I'm okay with just about any match type. I like to do a standard match if it's the characters' debut, but other than that it's up in the air. In fact, I like experimenting with different scenarios so don't be afraid to hit me up.
  • That being said, I'm not really into hentai matches. Nothing personal, it just isn't my thing. I don't have an interest in most cases, unless it's something where it'd really make sense for the story we're doing. Suggestive aspects like stripping, humiliation, and close contact are totally okay, though.
  • Speaking of stories, if you feel like any of my characters would be suited for an ongoing story arc over multiple threads, go for it! I'm always willing to develop them more, and I think something with continuity would be a great way of doing it.
  • While matches are always fun, I'm also down for using my OCs in interactions outside the ring, to help develop the personal sides of their lives. These could be part of a storyline, or just to see how our characters interact with one another.
  • Unless otherwise stated I like to keep my characters' win-loss records fairly balanced, but for the most part I don't mind if I win or lose. I'll let you know if there's anything I'm intending to get out of it.
  • Above all I just hope to have fun.
Last edited by CaptainL on Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
These users thanked the author CaptainL for the post (total 2):
winner3 (Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:27 pm) • Devilish53 (Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:53 pm)

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Roster Pages”