Winter Warriors

Here, you can post your collective roster so that your list of characters can be all in one place. Users are encouraged to link to their roster pages in their signatures.
Winter
TV-worthy

Winter Warriors

Unread post by Winter »

Winter Warriors!

[Stuff to Know] 3/18/20
  • I don't bite. If you want to mention anything, do it! I like crazy ideas, too, and at worst I might not think an idea fits. My first match on the site was two girls in bunny suits wrestling on a trampoline, after all.
  • I don't really have all the time I want to write. For that reason, I may agree to do a thread, but have to delay it until another one has finished.
  • I have Discord, but cannot be on it as frequently as others. Please be willing to do some planning over PMs if at all possible.
  • I write everything short of "we are now just having sex" hentai. I try to be up front about this as much as possible, unless I simply forget to mention it.
---------Click on the pics in spoiler tags for character sheets!---------

Arlise Christiaens
Spoiler
(Special Note: If anyone is willing, I could really use a situation where Arlise just dismantles someone, and I am more than willing to return the favor later. If you have a character for this, please let me know! Read more under Story Requirements below.)
A young, but fairly ring-experienced, woman who became known as much for her varied ring attire in her first promotion as she did for her resilience - not many wrestlers have such wide-ranging nicknames as the "Battle Bunny" and "Titania." Arlise possesses a dominant, sultry nature and genuine talent as a grappler, both offset by a genuine fascination with the people she meets, to the point of having a sometimes-unhealthy appreciation for even those who might simply seek to put her down in the ring and out. This same tendency has led her to have sessions with other wrestlers in her own apartment of late.
Wrestling Style: Mixture of classic grappling and apartment wrestling
Match Types: Standard, Submission, Unique Venues, Clothing-Focused, Humiliation, Smother, Bed
Favored Moves/Interests: Headscissors, Facesitting, Smothers, Foot Holds, Dominant Lifting Moves, Contorting Holds, Claws, Bondage, Bunny Outfits, Kissing, POW
Story Requirements: 95% of the time I am indifferent about wins or losses, but wanting to do a kind of "conqueror" run for her under her Titania persona with her likely having a manager, I would appreciate some people who would be willing to work with me for her to make a comeback run after her initial rough start! I promise we'll make it fuuuun. Of the matches and such listed above, mostly looking for Standard, Submission, Humiliation, and maybe POW or Bondage for this storyline.
Suzuya Jukodo
Spoiler
A gas station attendant turned Seaside Wrestling League champion middleweight turned relative LAW newcomer, Suzuya has the energy and eagerness of a Starbucks-obsessed frat girl five years younger inside of the ring and out. Though competitive and filled with the drive to win belts, Suzuya gets her kicks from the intense physicality of wrestling, thriving on contact and seeking an intimate bodily dominance over her opponents. Her personality might speak of immaturity, but it makes her no less dangerous in the ring, as she possesses power and aggressiveness in spades. She just gets a liiiittle excited.
Style: Body to body power
Match Types: Standard, Humiliation, Smother, Belly-Focused, Sensual, Oil, Bikini
Favored Moves/Interests: General Sensual Holds, Flattening Body Pins, Facesitting, Smothers, Foot Holds, Belly-to-Belly, Dominant Lifting Moves, Contorting Holds, Wet/Oil/Beach, Squashes
Story Requirements: To be determined! Open to fit into others' stories at the moment. Especially useful for squashing/humiliating opponents of her size or smaller and become a target for motivation.
Last edited by Winter on Mon May 04, 2020 2:21 pm, edited 38 times in total.
Image | Image
Click for More Info!
Current Discord: WinterK#0610. Old one had a security issue. Only rarely on!

Winter
TV-worthy

Re: Winter Warriors

Unread post by Winter »

To avoid the risk of making all the threads in Discussions ever, I'm just going to use this to keep my status updated when I get busy for a bit, since it's looking like I may be on and off for at least another month or two (like I am right now, see Status above!).
Last edited by Winter on Thu May 24, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image | Image
Click for More Info!

Winter
TV-worthy

Unread post by Winter »

Piper added, Arlise slightly touched up to account for adjustments made while writing her, and Stuff to Know updated!

EDIT: Noting I am listening to Piper ideas, just may not be able to do them all.
Last edited by Winter on Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image | Image
Click for More Info!

Winter
TV-worthy

Unread post by Winter »

Aaaand Sophia added! Being away for a while gives you inspiration, y'know?

Statuses also updated!
Image | Image
Click for More Info!

Winter
TV-worthy

Unread post by Winter »

Small update: Added Kasmeer. For greater reference, added stats for everyone to their sheets.
Image | Image
Click for More Info!

Winter
TV-worthy

Unread post by Winter »

Suzuya added and small updates made.
Image | Image
Click for More Info!

Winter
TV-worthy

Unread post by Winter »

Added Nat!
Image | Image
Click for More Info!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Roster Pages”