To Challenge the Queen

Character promos go here.
Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

To Challenge the Queen

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:19 pm

Kyoko's music played throughout the arena her loving fans and haters making sure they let Kyoko know what they thought of her long before she ever showed up. Though she had started to win over some fans with her skill and the fact that he did put on great matches, she seemed to lose more casual or indifferent fans on how they found her insufferable and constantly in there face with how frequent she showed up. This growing split lead to an even louder reaction then usual with Kyoko simply gesturing for the to get louder regardless as she entered the ring annoyed by something once again and looking to tell everyone what it was...once again.
SpoilerShow
"to the less informed or downright Idiotic, let me explain a few things. A few months back LAW had a PPV..Its first one ever, which I, The greatest wrestler on this damn company, missed out on because no felt it necessary to book me!" Some fans made sure to let her know they loved that, something Kyoko just fumed at. "And naturally like everything else LAW does without me the whole event suffered, cause without me...no one cares!" The fans booed at Kyoko who just shrugged as nonchalantly as possible. "Hey thats what happens when you leave me out of the Middleweight tourney, allowing its main even to be some sham showing of Tina and Erin Quin, followed by an equally boring first title defense agaisnt a stupid masked Kitty cat.' Kyoko started to earn more boos disrespecting loved and skilled wrestlers and essentially insulting the impressive roster that participated in the middleweight tournament. "We all know where the real champion is. And what the real belt is, mainly cause its the one thats actually had decent competition put against it."
SpoilerShow
Kyoko raised her title in the air once more proudly displaying the belt she had defended on such a constant basis. "LAW has thrown no amount of hungry and determined girls to try and stop me. All of whom that have failed miserably. LAW's nurses have tried to embarrass me, they through me in with Katsumi. Gabriella attempted to ruin my night, Marissa Winters wants nothing but my belt she cant even be bothered with Tina's stupid middleweight title, famous actresses like Hua Shin have even attempted to take this from me, cause they know its what matters. My personal favorite has been Eirina who I beat not once but twice. I dare you to put those matches against anything Tina has done and tell me it wasnt the better of the two! Hell I destroyed Misaki Toyoda, the champion of another league to prove my point on how great I am..." Kyoko ranted about herself before looking more annoyed. "And what does all of my hard work get me? A pat on the back from Dan about how he likes my belt....Like its some cute little thing. I even offered to give the middle weight title some relevancy but instead he acted like I was still not a worthy contender pushing me aside and telling me if I wanted to prove I deserved i should go and win to prove myself...."Kyoko closes her eyes as if trying to count down and calm herself..it clearly failed as she burst into anger again. "What do you think I've been doing you stupid bitch!? I have wrestled nearly 20 times already and have only lost a sum total of twice! and both of those bitches I got back, winning is basically my trademark and you still think I need to prove something? And to add insult to injury you happily without complaint let Tina pick Megumi, a chick who hasnt even been her a fraction as long as me and decide that she gets a shot over me? What has she down to prove herself why does she get a pass on needing to 'win', cause she kissed up to Tina? This is how competition works in your world, pathetic."

Kyoko again took a second as a she pinched her nose and looked at the booing crowd, who had just about enough of her rant. "Thankfully..I did find some sanity in this stupid place. Aozora has opened my eyes to the actual problems here, can you beleive it, I almost blamed myself but she told me that it wasnt my fault that to was poor management, run by a bunch of foolish men who needed to get with the time and get out! She even told me that if they refuse to listen to you, knock the damn door down and stop asking.so with her brilliant advice I'm here to give someone a great opporunity. Anyone who has an issue with me or anything I've said I dare you to have the spine to come out here and show me. Cause one way or another im getting on that PPV no matter what![/color Kyoko said looking at the entrance ramp ready to face whoever came out.

Person
TV-worthy

Re: To Challenge the Queen

Unread post by Person » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:51 pm

SpoilerShow
The call would soon be answered as Ciel new theme song started to play. The blue hair wrestler would show up, a spiked bat on her back, holding it with one hand. Her other hand would have a microphone as she would walk back and forth and nod her head. “Oh, my what do we have here? Someone with their own little belt that they decided to bring in that isn’t an official part of the league. Now I do agree with you, Tina isn’t much of a champion, hell back when I was foolish I was able to fight her to a standstill in a spar. Now I would be able to easily beat her but enough of the so-called middleweight champion, let us focus on you Kyoko.” stated Ciel as she remained at the ramp, letting Kyoko have the ring for herself.

“Now, to be honest, I don’t really care about your belt, honestly I feel like your using it to promote yourself and give yourself a challenge, which isn’t a bad idea even though you haven’t earned it. But I do want a match for the PPV and I don’t want to get my match canceled at the last second due to management like last time. So, even though I don’t care about your belly belt, why don’t you put your belt on the line, that way management won’t be able to screw us like last time unless you're scared.” stated Ciel as she gave a smirk. She would now wait for Kyoko to make a response though she felt pretty confident that the purple hair wrestler would accept her challenge.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:22 pm

The challenge was answered by for Kyoko an unfamiliar tune, and a slightly more familiar face Ciel came out. Kyoko had never interacted with the girl before hand or even knew much about other, other then that her teammate apparently took her backstage after a match to fuck her. And then suddenly she's like this, all tough chick and punk like, Kyoko wasnt sure what actually brought about the change but she had a few ideas, and most of those ideas didnt really make her afraid of Ciel even with that absurdly large bat at her beck and call. Ciel didnt enter the ring likely fearing being in the presence of greatness but Kyoko heard her out all the same challenging her for the Belly Queen title she so proudly boasted was the best after giving it a few insults.

"Haven't earned it? Tell that to the long list of girls ive beaten to show how much I deserve every ounce of limelight I bask in. Now since were talking about me lets also talk about you? You come here and say you don't care about how great my belt is, and yet here you are wearing that. What did you think if you showed off enough abs my jaw would drop? To say nothing of the fact that this is clearly some makeover to impress Sarah, she rock your world little Ciel?" Kyoko said with an amused smirk and giggle before looking back at the women in question. "Now as for your little challenge...I dont think your worth much, You might be fun to be toed with for a bit but I'm not so sure you'd offer me the match Im looking for..That being said you did come out here and I did say anyone could do so, and since unlike most people im a women of my word, you got your match." Kyoko raised the belt high holding it over Ciel's head. "But this sint your moment to shine, this is just you becoming another on a list of victims that have fallen to my fists!"

Person
TV-worthy

Unread post by Person » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:05 pm

Well, it seemed Kyoko was easy to tick off by making the comment she hadn’t earned it. Perhaps this was a weakness Ciel could exploit to gain an advantage over her opponent. Her purple hair opponent also seemed focused on her abs. Though the comment about Sarah would cause her to glare a bit. “Sarah did open my eyes to how things do work here. You don’t wait for your chance, instead, you make your chances and create your own opportunities but enough about other people, the focus is you and I. So please try to have more attention span than say a goldfish.” stated Ciel as she attempted to make sure the purple hair wrestler would pay attention.

“Now, as for your comments, you fought people in regular matches or belly matches but none of them were for a true title belt, you haven’t fought people when they are at hundred and ten percent. Almost every wrestler here can boast about their wins and people they have dominated.” stated Ciel in a dismissive tone as she rejected the accolades that Kyoko had gotten.

“Well I am glad you keep your word, it's a nice change of pace. Also, I don’t care what you think of me, I will let my actions speak louder than my words. Now when I beat you, I will change your belt, maybe turn it into a 24/7 belt or a hardcore belt. Either way, your belt will never be the same when our match ends. Speaking of which, what kind of match do you want, standard or perhaps we should do something more hardcore, like a non-disqualification match or a cage match.” stated Ciel in a confident tone as she then waited for Kyoko response.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:18 pm

"Oh I'm sure she opened more then that." Kyoko mocked as Ciel began going off on her again, though she stayed out of the ring still fearing her presence. Seemed she learned trash talking from Sarah too since just about every word out of her mouth was another insult and trying to talk down her accomplishments in an effort to act like the Belly Queen was all talk, something that frustrated Kyoko but she was far from ready to explode and show that, that would just play into this bitch's own game.

"Except when I beat Eirina at her own game or everyone else I crush no matter how hard they try and stop me. Everyone I fight has to use everything they have and more and still they fail, just like you will fail." Kyoko said gripping her title as she heard Ciel claiming she intended to make it something else when she won it, something that almost made Kyoko laugh. "Your delusions of grandeur are cute, so cute in fact im actually looking forward to crushing them and holding this belt over you as lay on the ground tending to your beaten belly, as Ive done to so many others. As for what the match would be, since you seem so against a standard match probably because you cant use your best friend in there." Kyoko said gesturing to the girls bat. "We can do hardcore, maybe a falls count anywhere so I can beat you anywhere I want. In the ring, in front of the fans..in the same locker room Sarah screwed your brains out..anywhere. And then I can take your little toy and see how many times you can take a hit before passing out, how does that sound? Or do you perhaps want to raise the stakes even more and add a punishment to it?"

Person
TV-worthy

Unread post by Person » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:53 pm

Well it seemed that Kyoko couldn’t stop talking about Sarah did to her, it honestly was a bit annoying, like what was her problem? “See, can’t keep your mind on the prize, you're far too easily distracted, that is why you won’t win an official belt and make it to the top.” stated Ciel in response to Kyoko quick remark.

Kyoko started to talk and talk about, at first she was making some decent points but once again she started to talk about Sarah again and then added some stakes in. “Oh I get it, I get why you can’t stop talking about Sarah did to me or why you talked about my clothing.” stated Ciel as she would then laugh to herself. “You seem to have fallen in love with me. It is written as clear as day. Well lover girl, I ain’t going to hold back. You want to add some punishment, go right ahead, at this point I am not even going to waste my time with you anymore until our match starts and I beat you down and strip you of your fake belt.” stated Ciel as she would then turn around and make her exit, not letting Kyoko get anything else in.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:22 pm

"My eyes are on the prize, and the prize is being able to read you like a book." Kyoko countered, taking Ciel's deflection of her words as proof of her issues regarding it. Then when she began listing all of her accomplishments, the same ones she tried to downplay Ciel cut her off cause she mentioned the girl again, further proof of her touchiness on the matter before trying to accuse her of being attracted to her and leaving, probably before anyone saw the new tough girl cry or blush.

"I do love punishing girls like you but I'm not sure thats the love your looking for lady." She said as Ciel started to leave, though she likely wouldnt be here to hear the rest Kyoko went on about it anyway. "Since she seems so concerned about me that she left lets makes sure that her and me spend some quality time together then. A falls count anywhere match and ill be sure to think of something interesting a punishment, something that will let me have all the fun I want." Kyoko declared.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Promos”