The New Champion's Proclamation

Character promos go here.
ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

The New Champion's Proclamation

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:41 am

Gathered in the arena tonight, the LAW audience had enjoyed a few of the night's festivities so far, a few matches having come their way over the course of the night, but despite the charged atmosphere, the crowd had something coming their way that they wouldn't be as gung ho about! For soon enough, a small video package would play showing the most recent title match between Lillian Byrne and Tina Armstrong, the crowd already knowing where this was going as it recapped the match right until Tina's tap out, before...

"Guess whooooooooooooo!!"
SpoilerShow
The crowd instantly soured as they were reminded of the fan favorite champion being dethroned, as the new middleweight champion pushed through the curtain onto the entrance ramp, a smile on her face as she gazed over the packed stadium! Adorning her waist was her obsession, and the thing she had finally worked her way into getting, the middleweight championship fixed around her as it had always meant to have been in her mind, to the dismay of the crowd that had wished for the heel to be defeated!

But now she was here, strutting down the ring and hopping onto the apron, waving to the crowd in a mocking fashion, all smiles for once, as she slid into the squared circle! Once there, the brunette would reach down and unfasten the belt from her waist, before holding it up high for all to see, as if to really rub in her position as the new middleweight champion!

"That's right everyone, it's your brand new, recently crowned middleweight champion! I'm sure you all remember, but I took what is RIGHTFULLY MINE from Tina! No need to thank me, we all know that she wasn't the real champion anyway, since I was around. But now things are finally how they're supposed to be, and they're not changing anytime soon!" Lillian declared, her smug satisfaction at beating and dethroning the inaugural champ bolstering her confidence to an all time high!

"Now, despite what LAW has told me, that the belt has to be defended, I can't think of a single person who's anywhere near as deserving as me! So I'm thinking about taking my beautiful new belt and heading out on vacation! But, there's one thing I want to be sure to say." Lillian said, her smug, mocking tone dropping and being replaced by a very serious glare, right at the camera.

"This belt is MINE. It always has been, and always will be. So here's some advice. Don't even think about coming for what's mine, unless you'd like an abrupt end to your career."

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Re: The New Champion's Proclamation

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:45 am

If Lillian's declaration was supposed to scare anyone from doing anything else, it didnt work the way she wanted since soon after Karen's theme started playing. She knew she wasnt exactly a mainstay for LAW but she wasnt about to pass up the chance to piss off this chick especially if she was going to run and hide from her. Coming down to the ring Karen was watching her the whole time waiting to see if the women was going to try and do something like attack her. But if she got to the ring she would take a mic and stare the blonde down.
SpoilerShow
"Wow Lillian congrats...you managed to beat a 19 year old coward." Her words shocked the crowd. They were hoping someone would stand up to Lillian but it seemed Karen wasnt going to do things the traditional way. In fact she was already getting booed a bit by the crowd. "I mean if we really look back at her title reign who exactly did she beat? A champ should want to beat the biggest and best people in her category and yet Tina instead opted to take a challenge from a tag team girl in Tracy...fight Megumi who hadnt even been here that long and keep in mind she chose that opponent...then she took on a French midget. and went right back to fighting another tag wrestler who was competing twice that night over what had to be over several other candidates even more worthy of a PPV match then someone already on the card. Hell the first time she goes out of her comfort zone and fights you..she loses." Karen said raising a finger to Lillian as she enters the ring fully. "So while you can all boo and be mad about her title loss ill celebrate the hope an actual champion will be holding it. Course that does leave me with another question...Lillian? What makes you think id celebrate the coward champion being beaten..to being okay with another coward champion?"

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:08 am

With her statement to the crowd as their new champion completed, Lillian was ready to leave the ring and head right back up the ramp, content with the fact that she had told the world how things were going to be now that she was champion, but just before she could, she found herself interrupted. A scowl crossed her face as music began to play, and with an angry sneer, Lillian turned suddenly to point her glare at the entrance ramp, wondering what moron would be the one interrupting her in the middle of her promo.

And to her surprise, it just so happened to be someone she had faced before.

As Karen Meadows emerged from backstage, Lillian's eyes narrowed, scanning the woman for a brief second before the recognition of who she was came, only causing Lillian's frown to deepen, as her anger grew. Still, she was just as surprised as the audience when her foe proceeded to lay into Tina, running down the former champion on the mic, drawing ire from the crowd and putting them in an odd position, unsure whether or not to cheer the woman who had come to stand up to the champ. But to Lillian, it didn't matter what Karen thought of Tina, all that mattered was how Karen's little rant ended, her words ringing in Lillian's ears and bringing the brunette woman's blood to a boil.

"Excuse you? Maybe I dropped you on your head one too many times before I BEAT YOU, but I don't think that I remember asking for your fucking opinion." Lillian shot back, putting extra emphasis in reference to her prior victory of the black haired girl, before continuing. "I don't know who you think you're calling a coward, but if I were you... I'd pick your next words carefully, unless you wanna end up flat on your ass."

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:00 pm

Before she even spoke, Lillian looked less pleased to see her, after she started talking she looked confused and when she was done, well she was back to being angry. Lillian didnt seem to be someone she could easily please and Karen wasnt one to try to, instead opting to be as blunt as possible with her and everyone here. And it seemed to be working to her favor, since all Lillian had in retort was to try to bring up there previous match, as if that was supposed to phase Karen.

"Alright ill choose my next words as carefully as possible...you're a coward. Here you are holding the middleweight championship, and when LAW tells you have to defend it, the first thing you come out here to say is that your gonna be worse then Tina. Tina at least put her title on the line, sure it was against her friends and paper challenger at best but as a wrestler she understood its better to give a show then hide. You? You told this crowd in one second what they can expect from you as champion, a lot of ducking and doing anything and everything to not put up or shut up. Relying on past victories to justify why."

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:48 am

With her threat made clear, Lillian expected a bit of difference in Karen's attitude, but to her surprise, the woman didn't seem to back down at all, quite plainly stating that she thought Lillian was a coward, the brunette woman feeling herself getting angrier and angrier. And the more she talked, the more Lillian simmered, her comments about taking a vacation that she used to rile up the crowd apparently being taken seriously by Karen, which put the champion in an interesting position in how to continue this!

"Heh... woooooooow. Okay. I think maybe I should change my approach here. Since you're quite clearly dumb as a stump, I'll be real blunt with you. I said I was going on vacation to piss off these morons." Lillian said with a quick point to the crowd, drawing a string of boo's before she continued. "What I actually meant is that I'm going to defend my title against someone who actually matters. And guess who that is! Spoiler alert, it's not you. Pretty sure I actually forgot you wrestled here." Lillian said with a snide sneer and a dismissive wave of the hand, putting it in as blunt of terms as she could that felt that Karen was not worth her time!

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:45 am

"Oh pardon me. It was my understanding you were an independent women. Someone who didnt do anything to cater or spite other people, and just did what she wanted. Since these fans mood seems to matter so much to you I guess thats clearly not true." Karen said still watching Lillian try and get under her skin. Her dismissive wave certaintly didnt go unnoticed nor was it made less annoying but she came here to get under the champions skin, not the other way around.

"Are you pretty sure or are you sure? Its a pretty simple difference. I mean for a girl who used to wrestle in fluffy booty shorts Im not expecting there to be the brain of a genius there but Id expect the difference to be obvious to you. As for worthy opponents, its quite telling you dont have any named opponents." Karen brought her hand out and pointed her finger at Lillian. "Probably because you haven't even thought about defending that belt. "

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:53 am

With Karen once again coming back at Lillian, the brunette woman grit her teeth, her simmering now having upgraded to her blood fully boiling, unable to believe that Karen had the gall to come out and berate the middleweight champion, trying to pick apart whatever she said! And while Lillian was never shy to tell someone exactly how she felt about them, she found herself rapidly losing patience, Karen's attitude wearing on her last nerves, which, in her mind, left her with one option.

"Well, since you seem so adamant about making sure there's challengers for the belt..." Lillian cried, before reaching out and attempting to snag a handful of Karen's long black hair! Lillian was far past listening to her complain now, and with one swift moment, she would yank Karen's head down and throw a quick knee right to her face!

"Then how bout you shut the fuck up and put your money where your mouth is?! I'm more than happy to crush you in my first defense to make a good impression! I'll even give you a week to heal up that... new injury you got there."

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:47 pm

The tension between the two continued to rise, Lillian hating Karen's attitude and Karen just not liking Lillian at all. Eventually the tension boiled over Lillian done with just words and grabbing Karen's hair pulling the actress turned wrestler down and knocking her into her knee to stun her when she least expected it.

"Uhhgh." Karen stepped back bringing her hands to her face after the knee. Though she still heard Lillian's words claiming she would make her the first title defense. And that she had a week to prepare. Under her lips that made Karen smile looking up at the brunette again she brought her hands down. "What injury? You dont hit as hard as you think you do. But if you need a week so your reign doesnt end so quickly..Ill oblidge"

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:34 pm

Throwing a knee right into Karen's face, Lillian dropped the mouthy girl to one knee, being the first one to act between the two of them, eager to shut Karen up for good, which was immediately clear when she actually offered the girl a match! Lillian figured that the best way to shut Karen up about her being a coward was to beat the woman herself, knowing that Karen's ego would mean that to prove herself Lillian would have to beat her to show she was serious! Still, Karen was aware enough to respond, accepting the offer!

Alright then 'pal,' you best get healed up. I'll be ready." Lillian said with a smirk, turning and slipping through the ropes, confidently carrying her title on her shoulder as she made her way backstage!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Promos”