The challenge of the 9 lives (available to all)

Character promos go here.
Lederface
Main-Eventer

Re: The challenge of the 9 lives (available to all)

Unread post by Lederface »

Nadia would see how her kick had been effective in a way, as Mandy seemed to have signs of having caused her pain, but before she could celebrate, she would receive a strong kick in her back, making her fall to the ground, while she was trying to get up, Nadia would feel how Mandy was behind her and with her arms in an uncomfortable position, she would be trapped in a Full nelson, moaning a little, the multidud would scream with excitement, Nadia seemed to be in a hurry and if she didn't manage to free herself from there soon, the wear would be brutal on her body, so wanting to show her skills, Nadia would try to use her firm legs on the canvas, and thus, push her body little by little with Mandy's to the ropes, where she could use a Rope break.
THE RODOUKO GYM

the challenges of my characters!

discord profile:
lederface #6703

SimplePride
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by SimplePride »

If Mandy was being honest with herself, she didn't expect Nadia to submit to her full nelson, it was way too early in the match, and unless she was a bitch, no one would submit this early. Sure enough, Nadia had already begun the process of inching toward the ropes to break the hold. As Mandy was in an awkward position, she wasn't able to hold her in place, and sure enough, Nadia made it to the ropes, forcing a break. Mandy released her, and came to the center of the ring. For the time being, it looked like the two were locked in a stalemate...
My Pride

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

QOTW: “I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer” -Georgia Tech fight song

Lederface
Main-Eventer

Nadia after having reached and finally touched the ropes, was glad that Mandy had at least respected that rule, once Nadia was free from Mandy's movement, she would stand up, noticing that Mandy seemed to take distance between them, something Nadia would appreciate, once both girls were finally on their feet, Nadia would take a deep breath and with strength, she would run against Mandy, jumping up and down to kick Mandy's stomach.
THE RODOUKO GYM

discord profile:
lederface #6703

SimplePride
Upper Mid-Carder

It seemed that the supposed stalemate was short lived, as Mandy soon saw Nadia charge at her, and soon was being dropkicked right onto her stomach, making, Mandy stumble and fall. Mandy remembered that there was no referee here, so she could be as dirty as she wanted. So, she would attempt to sweep Nadia off her feet with a leg sweep, and if successful, Mandy would crawl to where Nadia had fallen and proceed o sink her teeth onto Nadia's nipple, hoping to make this cat girl cry out in pain...
My Pride

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

QOTW: “I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer” -Georgia Tech fight song

Lederface
Main-Eventer

Nadia after having approached Mandy, she was hoping that she could catch her off guard, but against a heel you could never have everything planned, so before she could do anything, Mandy would have performed a foot sweep against her, falling to the ground and although that has not been painful at all, the moment Mandy approached and bit Nadia's nipple, a small scream would be heard, gasping a little, Nadia would try to get Mandy off before she bit harder.
THE RODOUKO GYM

discord profile:
lederface #6703

SimplePride
Upper Mid-Carder

Mandy didn't succeed in making the catgirl scream, but, it was fun being the bad girl as she continued to sink her teeth in Nadia's nipple. Unfortunately, unless your opponent is completely done or a complete masochist, she won't lay down and take it, and, sure enough, Nadia was struggling to get Mandy off. Mandy smiled and let go, but, she was far from being done being naughty. Mandy would simply drag Nadia over her knee face down and proceed to spank her infront of the LAW crowd, hoping to embarrass her into tears...
My Pride

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

Lederface
Main-Eventer

Nadia felt how her nipple was somewhat red from the bite it received, and although that was something very little painful, when she was placed over Mandy's knee, she would not understand why, until her bottom was spanked hard, Nadia would then moan a little, although she would continue her attempts to escape, she would not break hard, but her bottom would at least have a nice red tone.
THE RODOUKO GYM

discord profile:
lederface #6703

SimplePride
Upper Mid-Carder

Mandy's hand came down hard on the catgirl's butt, but, to Mandy's horror and disgust, Nadia moaned in pleasure rather than screaming and crying. Mandy wanted to humiliate Nadia, not turn her on! Mandy pushed her off in disgust and stood up. While Nadia was still on the ground, she would step on her back before kicking her in the side. The crowd booed, and it seemed Mandy relished in it. Mandy peered down at Nadia, "What's stopping me from just making you my bitch right now? Give up now, and I won't humiliate you further..."
My Pride

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

Lederface
Main-Eventer

Nadia felt somewhat embarrassed, having moaned with that spanking was something that had never happened to her, and yet at least they would have been useful in some way! And although it didn't go at all well with her being stepped on and subsequently kicked, at least she would be free of Mandy, listening then to what she was saying, Nadia would look seriously at Mandy and then say to her.
"Tell me what's the point then of having challenged you to try and break my positivity, besides, don't think I'm beaten".
So then Nadia would quickly turn around and try to do a leg sweep.
THE RODOUKO GYM

discord profile:
lederface #6703

SimplePride
Upper Mid-Carder

Mandy was just about to start laying into Nadia again before Nadia would sweep her legs out from under her. Mandy would fall over backwards onto her own butt. Mandy had threatened to humiliate Nadia more if she did not surrender, now it was Mandy that was embarrassed. Mandy half wondered if she was to endure the same thing she made Nadia endure, she might be a stone cold bitch, but, she did believe in karma...
My Pride

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Promos”