A Demand for Redemption

Character promos go here.
winner3
Site Admin

A Demand for Redemption

Unread post by winner3 »

Continued from here

On a night like any other, women on the LAW roster vied for the chance to go out there and do their thing. And tonight, one Sumiko Dreamer would get her chance to cut a promo that she had been meaning to cut for quite some time. When the time finally came, the spunky, energetic lightweight's presence would be known when her theme song came on the stadium speakers and she rushed out to the top of the entrance ramp! The fans would cheer as the up and coming star in the lightweight division made her way down the ramp and towards the ring. Sumiko was known for her never say die attitude and her fire both inside and outside the ring. But tonight she seemed to mean business.

Sumiko Dreamer

The petite girl climbed onto the apron and between the ropes to get into the ring. The audience continued to receive her warmly. But it wouldn't be long until the production crew handed her a mic so that she could announce her intentions.

"LAW fans, I love you guys but tonight is all business. And I've got plenty of business. Business with one Stephanie Renaud!"

"Baroness, you're gonna get your regal butt out here! See, if you follow the rumors that make it onto the net about what goes on behind the curtain, in the back, outside, in the gym, you may have heard that Stephanie has been conning women at LAW. She offered me a massage, free of charge. Except it wasn't free, was it? It cost me my pride. My dignity. I was made out to be a helpless little girl, squeezed silly and oiled up and felt up, just so that this woman can get her rocks off!"
Dreamer roared into the mic.

"I'm gonna get my honor back from you, Baroness! Tonight! You're gonna come out here and face me in a match! And after I beat you, you're gonna stop this charade and cut your antics backstage! You understand? Get out here!" Sumiko eyed the entrance ramp intently. Soon, everyone began to. Curiosity and expectations grew as fans began to wonder if Baroness would show and if she would own up to all this.
Last edited by winner3 on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

thesteedman
TV-worthy

Re: A Demand for Redemption

Unread post by thesteedman »

The night had already been action packed... the crowd were already geared up for another match, when Sumiko decided to reveal herself, issuing a bold challenge to the Baroness who was fast becoming a highly despised heel amongst the fans and fellow wrestlers alike. Sumiko revealed herself to be the latest victim of her perverse obsessions... and now all eyes were on the entrance ramp as those present looked to see if the French Tyrant would answer the challenge. Minutes passed, and the crowd began to chant for Sumiko and jeer for the Baroness, but as the clock continued to click away, it did not seem like the woman was going to show. It seemed Sumiko was about to give up hope... when the Baroness' theme tune 'Fantasy' began to hit the PA system at high volume.

This naturally set off the watching crowd as they began to jeer with intensity. Scantily clad Maids began to walk down the ramp, six in total beginning to line opposite the ramp. Soon enough the Baroness appeared, clad in her shoulder pads and her long cloak, coating her stunning form but leaving her beautiful facial features exposed along with her long silvery hair. She walked down the ramp towards the ring, as her Maids began to fall in behind her when she passed each duo. Two remained besides her, assisting the Baroness by opening the ropes up so she could easily and elegantly slip into the wrestling ring. With a gesture she dismissed the Maids, but they only went as far as ringside, standing attention on various parts around the ring.

The Baroness stood with Sumiko now... glaring with a look of malcontent. Given the weight difference between the two wrestlers, the Baroness looked down upon Sumiko, eyeing her up, taking in her appearance and her beauty. Slowly the Baroness signalled one of her maids, who rushed into the ring to hand her a microphone. As quick as she had entered the ring she was out of it and once more standing to attention. The Baroness slowly and near delicately licked her own lips, drinking in Sumiko and admiring her form before the mic slowly rose to her mouth.
"Do you think anyone would honestly believe that I... Stephanie Renaud... The Baroness of the LAW would stoop low and offer a massage to a peasant such as yourself? Whatever the rumours are that are festering backstage... they are nothing more than that... rumours... no doubt began by this upstart who wants to make a name for herself." The Baroness spoke... clearly lying through her teeth as everything Sumiko claimed was true.

"A daring move... I must say. Yet foolish! Normally I wouldn't bother with such a petite creature such as yourself... but you've made it a matter of honour with your attempts to sully my long established name. As such... I will accept your challenge... but it will come with conditions." The Baroness whispered, her French accent distinct and sultry as it rolled from her tongue. She began to walk around Sumiko slowly, letting her hand slide along her shoulder in a delicate manner as she eyed her up and down...
"Since you dared to slander my name and reputation... how about we up the stakes to teach you a lesson? How about we upgrade the conditions of the match... so that the loser will become a Prisoner of War to the victor... for an entire week. I think such a condition will serve well to teach you a lesson... Though in the unlikely event that you claim victory, you can have me do your bidding. How does such a stipulation sound to you? Or are you scared?" The Baroness continued, her eyes never leaving Sumiko as she began to caress her back as she circled around her.

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

The Baroness had kept Sumiko and the fans waiting, building up anticipation for the showdown between herself and one of her victims that had the backbone to speak out against her! The chants were persistent. Fans and wrestlers alike wanted to see this match-up. They wanted to see someone deliver some measure of comeuppance to The French Tyrant. When Stephanie's music finally did play, Dreamer got all fired up! She tugged on the ropes and paced around the ring. The sight of the Maid entourage that Baroness had brought with her didn't seem to bother her in the slightest. Sumiko knew Baroness wouldn't be playing by the rules. She didn't care. She'd look to overcome them and pay The Baroness back in spades, tonight!

Sumiko glanced at the Maids at ringside. She observed at The Baroness seemed to command them all with little more than a few waves of her hand. But it didn't matter to her. Not when Stephanie had gone on to spew baldfaced lies in the middle of that ring, alleging that the events Sumiko spoke of never happened. The lightweight powerhouse grit her teeth. She tensed her fist. Sumiko glared back into the eyes that looked down on her both figuratively and literally. Her look of indignation and anger juxtaposed Renaud's calm, manipulative tone and gesture. As Stephanie circled her, Sumiko took a deep breath before raising her own microphone to her face and answering in as calm a time as she could muster.

"Get a referee out here....And ring the bell." Dreamer began.

"I'm gonna kick the crap out of you! And then I'm gonna make you and all your little maid friends apologize to me and to everyone else you've jumped and bullied at this company! One by one, live on the air!"

"Let's get a ref and ring the bell! Now! I've had it up to here with this smug fraud of a woman!"
Sumiko would say, evidently seething and chomping at the bit to get her measure of payback against Steph!

Discord - winner3#6867

thesteedman
TV-worthy

The crowd began to chant aloud Sumiko's name, stamping their feet in unison to show support for one of their favourite lightweight wrestlers. The challenge was more than clear enough, but what made it more bold than normal was that it was a challenge to fight right here and right now. Sumiko wanted and quite simply demanded that a ref should get down to the ring promptly so it could all begin! The only thing stopping such an event happening however was Baroness herself, who merely wore a twisted smile and shook her head.
"You have me at a disadvantage Sumiko. I am simply not prepared for such a challenge right now..." The Baroness whispered, making the crowd jeer loudly in response. Sumiko was naturally a face, and was not one to strike or attack Baroness unless it was all official and ready.
"Perhaps another day?... We can up the stakes... If you win I will apologise to everyone I have... allegedly wronged... in person! If I win though, you have to be my POW for three consecutive days... and perhaps then I'll show you what a real massage is." The Baroness whispered, clearly looking to get under Sumiko's skin by delaying the challenge.

It was all part of her plan however, as she waited for Sumiko to become disappointed and lower her guard... that was when the Baroness struck!

With a deft movement she was able to cast away her cloak and shoulder pads, throwing them from her form. Below it was revealed that the Baroness was actually more than ready for a match, donned in her infamous two piece blue bikini set she was known to wear for all her matches. The Baroness had clearly been working on her body, no longer quite as slender as she used to be, but more powerfully built and well toned. Even with the slight increase in muscle mass, she was still a marvel to behold, her features beautiful and striking, her body well defined and curved.

Quickly she reached towards Sumiko's hip, grasping at her bottoms to pull her close before she could raise her guard. She wrapped a powerful arm around her body, pulling her stomach to stomach close against herself, as her free hand soon lifted the mic to her own lips. It seemed the Baroness was not quite finished with what she was going to say.

"On seconds thoughts... Let's get a ref down here this moment, as you suggested yourself... and get this challenge going right now, right here in the ring!" The Baroness shouted out, causing a massive uproar from the crowd at the deception of the French Tyrant. The Baroness cast away the mic, as her maids collected her cloak and took it from the ring. Before Sumiko could further react, the Baroness' other arm swung around, locking around her body so that now both arms had the lightweight wrestler trapped in a deadly bearhug!

The match was not even on yet, as calls for a referee were made... that did not stop the Baroness however from using the initiative, giggling outloud as she began to squeeze Sumiko tightly within her arms, licking her lips in a devilish manner. She squeezed for a few seconds, looking to watch Sumiko struggle within her arms, before she increased the pressure, lifting Sumiko upwards, beginning to slowly but strongly ragdoll her within her grip, pulling inwards with both arms as she began to grind the body of Sumiko down against her own powerful form.

A referee was still nowhere to be seen yet to begin the match.. but Baroness was in no rush, biting on her lower lip after easing the ragdolling of Sumiko, content to once more hold her in place. She looked her up and down, admiring her beautiful face, whilst enjoying the feel of her body against her own. The crowd continued to express their displeasure, as the Baroness had clearly tricked Sumiko to get a massive advantage in the fight before it had even officially begun.

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

The Baroness played coy at first. It came naturally to her, much to the dissatisfaction of the crowd. Sumiko's brow furrowed ever further when Stephanie even so much as suggested that she wasn't ready. The "maids" that Renaud had brought with her to ringside told an entirely different story. Not a single soul in this arena failed to see through her charade, not that The Baroness was genuinely trying to have Sumiko or anyone else buy into it, anyways. When Stephanie offered the idea of putting the match on hold just so that she could raise the stakes and possibly give Dreamer a "real" massage, Sumiko grit her teeth and doubled up her fist. Sumiko nearly struck the haughty woman. But before she committed herself to throwing a punch, Sumiko exhaled and lowered her hand. She was committed to besting the Baroness in a match, fair and square. She let out a deep exhale.

"No, no we're not gonna do this your way. Face me in a match and I'll-ACK!" Dreamer had just started voicing her intention to take the high road. And just as she did, Renaud took the low one! In a swift motion, the cheating heel discarded her cloak and lunged at the smaller wrestler! Even a quick glance at Swindling Steph's two-piece bikini attire showed that she had been putting in some serious work since her last in-ring appearance. When she embraced Sumiko and lifted her by the hips, Sumiko felt the sizable power she was seized with. Dreamer grunted in reaction. Her angry expression had returned. With just one arm Renaud hoisted her and kept her in check. With the other, The Baroness lifted her mic and accepted the challenge for the match right then and there! Sumiko's response on the matter didn't seem to be needed. The French Tyrant had made up her mind to see this through and despite the underhanded attack, Dreamer wasn't about to turn her down. Stephanie must have been well away if this, as she looked to press her advantage further!

Renaud cast her mic aside and doubled down on her Half Bearhug, transitioning to a full-on embrace! Sumiko's small yet tight, toned frame was forced up against Stephanie's own! Her abs clashed with Renaud's upper abdomen and bosom as she grit her teeth and tried to endure the hold! For a moment, Sumiko was indeed ragdollded. She was hoisted up further and jostled about! She had closed her eyes in pain. When Sumiko found the wherewithal to open them, her eyes would meet Stephanie's. The Baroness' expression drew rage from within her. She could see that Steph was enjoying every second of this. The wicked smile, the lip biting, the giggling. Some redness began to form on Sumiko's face, not from the pressure of the Bearhug, but from her own indignation towards this evil rival she had found in Stephanie Renaud!

"You just made my day, you she-witch!" Sumiko would roar as she pulled her arms in and tried to force them between Stephanie's own arms such that she could try to power out of this Bearhug!

"When I beat you, you're gonna apologize to the whole locker room! And you'll never pull this crap again!" Dreamer roared as she began to show off one of her own merits and strength: her surprisingly potent strength for a woman in her weight division! Sumiko would kick with her feet and widen her arms! She'd look to press her palms against The Baroness' biceps to hulk her way out of the oppressive, evil limbs that bound her! Sumiko's own muscle definition would become quite visible on her frame as she looked to overcome Baroness in this exchange even before the referee had arrived!

Discord - winner3#6867

thesteedman
TV-worthy

Baroness' eyes widened...

This girl!!

She was strong!

The Baroness had a damn good grip upon her, but the lightweight completely surprised the French Tyrant as she slowly began to bury her arms in amongst her own. If she had known Sumiko possessed such power in those arms, she would have secured a much better grip upon her to reduce her chance of escaping... but she never imagined someone of her build and size could possess such power. Having underestimated her, Sumiko made good and clear progress upon getting out of the deadly bearhug that the Baroness had actually ended matches with. The crowd began to chant with Sumiko, seeing that the young woman was able to slowly get the better of the strong Baroness...

It was time to put a stop to this madness!

The crowd gasped out loud when the Baroness did just that. Sumiko looked to be virtually free of the bearhug, having nearly separated the French Tyrant's arms, but the Baroness showed off her own display of strength and power. With terrifying ease, the Baroness hoisted the lightweight upwards and right over her head, converting their position into a devastating belly to belly suplex that went right overhead. Baroness released the hold mid flip, and brutally sent Sumiko upside down, slamming back first against the turnbuckle behind her. She flopped down unceremoniously, clearly stunned from such a terrible spot move.

The crowd were in total uproar... and tragically, things didn't seem to end there. The match had not officially begun yet, and there was no sign of a referee just yet. As such, the Baroness snapped her fingers, allowing for her Maids to suddenly enter the ring with her. They pulled Sumiko from the corner, dragging her into the center of the ring, before three of the Maids began to lie down with Sumiko, wrapping their long legs around her! One secured her waist with a side bodyscissor, one just around her ribs from behind in a yoga like figure four scissor hold, as another wrapped their shapely legs around her neck in a headscissor!

The crowd began to roar out loud as Sumiko fought to escape, but became locked down by the sheer number of maids. The Baroness smiled, arrogantly watching as she slowly leaned back against the nearest turnbuckle, watching as her terrible minions began to squeeze down on Sumiko with all sets of legs. Whilst not as powerful as the Baroness herself, their legs were still strong enough. The scissor around her lower waist and back visible looked tight, compressing Sumiko's midriff! Her chest could be seen heaving from a lack of air as the head scissor and bodyscissor upon her chest bit down and increased... looking like serpents coils constricting tighter around their prey.

Sumiko's limbs were free, but she could do little to fight the terrible team up of Maids, slowly being squeezed to near exhaustion by the terrible constriction. The Baroness licked her lips in a grotesque manner, before giving a small nod to the last Maid who was not part of the living prison. She nodded obediently, knowing what to do without so much as a word! They worked so closely with the Baroness it seemed they did not even require verbal instruction, instead simply knowing what she wanted... when she wanted it.

The Maid approached the tangle of legs, watching as Sumiko struggled to even commit to one of the scissor traps. She pushed against those around her waist, only to feel the headscissor tighten. She pushed and pried against the headscissor, only to feel the legs around her chest tighten! It was a maddening and oppressing struggle, one that left her writhing and breathless. Now the final Maid approached, slowly reaching down to grasp at Sumiko's clothing, taking her famous leotard within her hands before she began to tear it from her body! This caused the crowd to roar out in rage as the Maids contined to squeeze down upon Sumiko, who was left wearing little but her undergarments! She was stripped of even her footwear and gloves...

It looked near hopeless for Sumiko... until finally a referee was visibly approaching from the entrance ramp. The Baroness noticed this, and slowly slid out of the ring as the ref began to approach the ring. What happened next simply shocked all watching, as the Baroness slapped the ref with a devastating backhand before they could even make it to the ring. The Baroness then hoisted the stumbling man upwards with terrible strength, before throwing him over the barricade into the crowd watching! With the ref having not even made it to the ring... there was still no official beginning to the match, leaving Sumiko bound and trapped by the tangle of Maids who continued to squeeze her scantily clad form. By now the Baroness had grasped a mic from the ground she had cast away before... smiling as she raised it to her lips.

"This referee is broken.... You'll have to send another one... But by all means, take your time." The Baroness announced down the mic, as there was no sign of the current referee making any quick enough recovery as they were still down amongst the crowd. An uproar began once again as the Baroness cast away the mic and returned to the ring to watch the handy work of her maids! She bit on her lower lip and smiled, enjoying the sight of Sumiko's amazing form, being constricted by the combined scissors of the maids!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Promos”