Amita Kaur/Layla Vale: Not a Gentle Workout!

Spars, workouts, and other such gym rp's go here. There are many different LAW gyms stationed throughout Japan.
Anime_dreamfighter
Ring Rat
Has thanked: 0

Amita Kaur/Layla Vale: Not a Gentle Workout!

Unread post by Anime_dreamfighter » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:53 pm

Having arrived in Japan at the start of her long college summer break, Amita found her first few days were a bit of an anti-climax while adjusting to jetlag from the 9 hour time difference with the UK. During her routine LAW induction Amita was disappointed to learn that it might take days for her first match to be arranged. But the Sikh wrestler still wanted to be in top condition when the match came and she went to the gym on the second day for her usual punishing work out. It was certainly a well-equipped gym and, although it was quiet, a trainer was there to show her around, and spot for her as she began to bench press heavier and heavier weights. 

After bench pressing close to her own weight and thanking the trainer, Amita reached for her towel to mop away the sweat and continued circuit training by herself. Every so often another wrestler would walk in and the brown-skinned girl would watch them with interest, but none so far seemed to be the rookie opponent she was looking for.

Amita was kicking back with her long legs on the treadmill when suddenly she looked up and saw an interesting looking woman walking towards her. Blonde hair, blue eyes, about her own height and weight: the profile of someone she really should be ready to fight. Suddenly things were looking up for the Tiger daughter: she hoped that blondie might become her meal ticket to establish a rep for herself in the middleweight division.
SpoilerShow
Dreamfighter's Wrestling Divasviewtopic.php?f=21&t=1258

Geckosun
Ring Rat

Unread post by Geckosun » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:18 pm

Having made the time to try and work on multiple places Layla had gotten a contract with LAW and made sure to keep herself in good shape. Hell if she was pulling double duty she needed to be twice as good as she was already. Toning her muscles and working her way to the best shape of her life by any means necessary. Coming into the LAW gym for the first time she looked around at the place...it wasn't all that different from the gym she was used to seeing t her old place o it didn't feel to odd to be here anyway...she began to wonder what new faces she would see.

Her eyes catching onto some new cute little face she smiled and wondered if she was new as well...and if so was she knew to wrestling in general or just new to LAW. Either way she needed to practice and she looked just perfect for it. "Excuse me miss? I'm still finding my way around this place...you know the area?"

Anime_dreamfighter
Ring Rat

Unread post by Anime_dreamfighter » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:41 pm

Amita was a touch excited as the blonde walked over to her and stood directly in front, asking in the most polite way if she knew the area. Slowing the treadmill right down Amita stepped off, conscious suddenly of the sweat patches down her front and back. But, what the hell it was good honest workout sweat and no one came to a wrestling gym just to look like a pristine doll.

"Oh hi, my name's Amita and I guess I'm new here too. Its my first time in the gym in fact but if you'd like to work out together maybe we can help each other to find our way around?" And the Sikh wrestler held out her hand in a friendly gesture. Surely the new girl must be a face just like herself which meant they could train together and become good friends: with such good manners, how could she possibly be anything else Amita told herself.

Geckosun
Ring Rat

Unread post by Geckosun » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:42 pm

Amita huh? Might as well be called sucker for all she fell for the act pretty easily, then again she was hardly the first to do so. Layla had been doing this since she could talk. She just upped her game as she got older. Shaking her hand she thought about sparing, she didn't come here to do so but having some training was good for her. Plus its not like she came here to hang out..it was a gym...

"That sounds good. I can work on my style a bit that way and use it as a warm up for my workout. Though I'm still gonna do my best. Spar or no." She added as she thought about how she should play this. She loved the opportunity to show up this girl but on the other hand doing so would likely give her hand out too soon and that was boring. Long term planning was her style and if she was gonna really humiliate this girl...it would be in front of the cameras and flashing lights, not in a stuffy old gym.
Last edited by Geckosun on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Anime_dreamfighter
Ring Rat

Unread post by Anime_dreamfighter » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:19 pm

Amita was pleased that she had found a new partner to spar with so easily and, as she found the blonde instantly engaging, she began to spill out more details about her life story as they made their way over to the wrestling ring. "So although I'm a Sikh born in the Punjab, my family moved to Britain when I was 12 and now I have dual nationality, which is so cool. Like the having the best of both worlds..."

Amita climbed on to the curtain of the wrestling ring and slipped nimbly under the top rope, turning to watch her new friend follow her in through the ropes. "I'm glad you said you won't hold back Layla, because I don't like half measures either. Always try to excel in everything I do!" She thought she saw a strange sort of twisted smile play on Layla's lips at that very moment but quickly dismissed it as she started stretching and limbering up to spar.

Geckosun
Ring Rat

Unread post by Geckosun » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:12 pm

Layla nodded her head to Amita's story while rolling her eyes in her head. Like she cared what the girls story was but at least it showed she was the trusting type. "I wouldn't say my life is that interesting. I'm from Canada and watched wrestling and decided I liked it. Then got here thanks to my manger taking care of the details and I'm here to stay for a bit." She shrugged giving off basic details that she didn't care if the girl knew.

Looking at her opponent as she got in the ring as she entered herself and laughed at her response of promising to give it her all. "Good though I hope you don't get hurt regardless. Wouldn't want to ruin your debut." Especially if it was going to be against her which would make this spar a good indicator of where she was and how she could go about any potential match.

Anime_dreamfighter
Ring Rat

Unread post by Anime_dreamfighter » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:20 am

"So, ready to start?" Amita looked at Layla who simply nodded back and both women got into their stances and began to pace round the ring, looking light and alert on their feet. The Sikh wrestler always liked to test an opponent's strength at the start of a match and after a moment or two moved straight in, arms raised, intending to grapple Layla into a front standing headlock to see what she was made of. The Canadian's arms came up as Amita pressed into her and the brown-skinned woman was intrigued to see whether her sparring partner would accept the challenge or counter in a different way.

Geckosun
Ring Rat

Unread post by Geckosun » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:09 pm

"Yep I'm as ready as can be." Layla said as she hopped on her feet facing the girl and trying to get herself ready for this spar. The girl looked to be about her size so strength advantage could go to either of them Shed have to see for herself how fast, flexible and skilled she was. She was also counting on this girl not being much of a brawler fights, something Layla knew well enough how to handle. Wrapping against her opponent in a challenging manner Layla decided to take her head on.

"Eager to see who controls who huh?" She said with a giggle before pushing into her and trying to overpower the cute newbie. Better to find out now who could take control then in a match where it really mattered.

Anime_dreamfighter
Ring Rat

Unread post by Anime_dreamfighter » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:44 am

Amita smiled her tiger smile in response to the blonde's challenge. The Sikh fighter might be all nice and polite outside the ring but once she stepped inside the ropes her entire focus changed and her whole existence revolved around her desire to bend her opponent to her will in order to win. Suddenly both women found themselves locked in a mutual front headlock, wrestling boots stamping down hard on the canvas as they struggled against each other to obtain a superior hold. Amita tried to twist Layla into a side headlock but the other woman strained hard against her and seemed to be on the point of reversing the move when the brown-skinned woman abandoned the attempt, deftly extricating herself and pushing her opponent away.

"Pretty eager, huh?" Amita glared as she and Layla circled each other again. "Wanna try that again?"

Geckosun
Ring Rat

Unread post by Geckosun » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Layla pushed into her opponent and immediately went about trying to see what the girl could do. As she did so the girl showed she had some muscle behind those arms as she was able to be stand her ground against her and even tried to pull her into a headlock as the blonde grappled against it, trying to throw a punch at her opponents back to try and stop her from doing anymore before the girl broke the headlock anyway.

Backing away Layla looked at the girl as she offered another go. "Sure one bad move doesn't deter me." Layla said moving in closer as she tried to go in for another lock up before she brought her leg up and sent a kick to the girls chest.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post