Silver/Rose G. - Training Metal

Spars, workouts, and other such gym rp's go here. There are many different LAW gyms stationed throughout Japan.
Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Re: Silver/Rose G. - Training Metal

Unread post by Devilish53 »

Silver's hand was to her heart as if to calm it, though in reality that move of Kelsea's barely startled her past the initial jolt back Silver naturally did.

"Oh..it's okay.." She'd gleam, adopting a more confident pose again with her hands to her hips, before Kelsea questioned Silver's upcoming matches.

"Hmm...Well...Not really preparing but...You may have heard that I'm...sort of a queen!" Silver professed, toothy smile as Kelsea undoubtedly looked at her with confusion, prompting further explanation!

"Silver...the Bedroom Queen...WHA-CHAAA!" Her own body suddenly thrusting into motion, as she shot a gentle open palm strike into the air! Mimicking Kelsea, and laughing soon after!

SuckerPunch
Opener

Unread post by SuckerPunch »

It was Kelsea's turn to squeal now! The open palm strike sending the girl stumbling backwards onto her butt. "WAAAGH!" She wasn't in any danger and Silver had been very respectful of her space. But Kelsea was an awful clutz with an excitable personality. She laughed from her spot on the floor and clapped. "The Bedroom Queen?" She giggled from the floor before starting to make herself back up to her feet.

"I don't mean to laugh at you moniker. Your majesty." She offered a sweeping bow. "Though it does kind of make you sound like a mattress saleswoman." She giggled again before adding "A very PRESTIGIOUS mattress saleswoman though!" "I'm looking forward to seeing you defend your crown! But uh... How exactly does a bedroom Queen protect their regency?" She asked as she tapped her chin.

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

"OH?!" Silver let out a cry of her own, first of concern, then of curiosity!

"Did I just...send a shockwa-" Her mind filled with all too many fight scenes straight from an anime, Silver's curious look turned quickly back to one of concern, as she reached that previously striking hand forward to help her teacher rise. Not that she needed to, given Kelsea near literally bounced up to her feet!

"A mattress...saleswoman..." Silver pondered, knowing full well that it was a joke, but still thinking all the same.

"Well..in alot of my matches...my challengers do become the mattress.." Another gleam shot as Kelsea threw her own question. "Through power and might...of course!"

SuckerPunch
Opener

She rubbed her chin as she pondered Silver's answers. How curious. However, she remembered growing up how people felt about her practicing Judo and Jiujitsu. Most people thought it strange that such a small girl was participating in such violent sports. She'd been asked a number of times how she expected to win any such competitions with her slight frame by any number of folks who didn't understand. It never felt good.

"Power and might huh? Two things you certainly have in spades Ms. Abrieu! I feel lucky to have gotten to teach you a little bit! You should come back after yournnext contest and I'll teach you some more!" She grinned flexed, gripping her own bicep. What do you know! There was actually a bit of muscle definition there!

"Maybe some submissions! Have you ever choked anyone?!"
She asked excitedly. The question coming out a bit macabrely from the little woman.

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Silver nodded with vigour and life, hands to her hips and smile upon her face as Kelsea threw praise and suggestions for further training. Then she threw a curious question, one that Silver wasn't prepared for at all!

"Ermm..." Her face dropped just a little, eyebrows tensing just slightly, as Silver took in what was just asked of her.

"That...would seem quite cruel..." She'd nervously scratch once again. There were a whole plethora of choke holds in the world of wrestling. Dragon sleeper. Triangle choke. A basic sleeper hold. Bar the last on the rare occasion, Silver had yet to use any of them. Nor did she hold intent to.

"That's..They're...not really me..."

SuckerPunch
Opener

She rubbed her chin as Silver stated that choke holds weren't her thing. Kelsea nodded smiling. "I understand! I feel the same way about heel hooks!" She added. Chokes were something she was fond of. Especially triangle chokes. She'd always felt they were the most humane way to get a tap!

"I think it's important that your style represent who you are in the world of combat sports! It is art afterall!" She grinned. "Which leads me to wonder... What is you, Ms. Abrieu?" She paused then as she tapped her lip considering how silly she sounded.

Processing... Processing...

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Silver understood that every wrestler had her style, but save from expanding on what she already knew, Silver considered her own to be rather solid. And certainly worth keeping.

Whilst she felt the addition of a few limb locks would only benefit her style, Silver often felt that by using them she encouraged the same back. And to say Silver's weak points were her flexibility-lacking limbs was something of a understatement.

"Mhm...that's why if you fought me...I'd hug and mush you to victory..!" Silver threw her fist up in the air in response, before being offered quite the curious question. One that made the scenario rather quite, for the two of them imagined a tumbleweed passing through. And it did not come through quickly.

"Erm..." Silver's eyes began to blink rather rapidly, as she tried to comprehend what on earth was just asked of her. Before giving the only answer she could actually think of.

"I'm...me...?"

SuckerPunch
Opener

"Hug me? Aw. Schucks. That sounds awful sweet of you Ms. Abrieu! You don't need to fight me to give me a hug!" She giggled at the thought. Though that thought led her back to Silver's attire and her buxom body. Which in turn made her cheeks flush with color.

"And I meant what is your style! But I think you answered that for me!" She nodded. It made sense. With a body like hers, smothers would surely be an efficient route! Kelsea would never fight Silver.

...But Rose Gold had an issue with power moves. She was a small, slight woman with a frail body. Flexibility was her greatest asset, but she traded limberness for durability.

"Well Ms. Abrieu! I think it's about time I hit the shower! I'll be cheering for you! Please let me know when I can see you in action next!"

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Silver was still taken back with that curious question when Kelsea's further quips snapped her attention back to her, with a gleam across Silver's lips as she inadvertedly answered her with the correct response.

"But..I.." Silver outstretched a hand as Kelsea began to make her exit, a little curious as to the the fact the training session was ending so quickly, but Kelsea had already imparted probably the best and only lesson she could take right now. The judo throw she had learnt seemed basic, but she naturally had to master it for use on opponents not intent on hitting the ground. And after that? She had to learn the basics of the variations of it. And master them too.

"Well..okay..!" She'd hum, accepting the exit as her hands came to her hips. "Prepare your mind for seeing the Bedroom Queen in action!"

SuckerPunch
Opener

"I will brace myself! I'm looking forward to the action!" She offered a flash of pearly white teeth. Ms. Abrieu was so kind! She was lucky to have met the woman. And twice charmed to have gotten to give her a lesson! Abrupt as it may have been.

The alternative of course would have been far worse. Afterall, the liliputian blonde had a beast within her that was only growing more bold by the day. Each time she exposed her to violence she seemed to become more enthusiastic about it. She would have been loathe for the Bedroom Queen to have seen that side of her... There was only one place that cruel character belonged. In the ring.

"Thank you so much for allowing me to teach you Ms. Abrieu! I look forward to our next lesson! Until then! GANBARE!!!"
She threw her fist into the air and grasped her bicep with dramatic flair!

_______Fin._________

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “The Gym”