Training in Progress

Spars, workouts, and other such gym rp's go here. There are many different LAW gyms stationed throughout Japan.
winner3
Site Admin

Re: Training in Progress

Unread post by winner3 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:38 am

Kat came in eager to trade blows and brawl! After landing the kick, she was already looking past Erin toward Ducky in the corner. She had fully intended to level the Irish Lass and follow up by trying knock Williams off her position on the ring apron. But to Hart's surprise, Erin would still be standing after blocking the Spinning Heel Kick! The luchadora would raise an eyebrow with intrigue. Could Erin really have improved since they last squared off? Kat thought to herself. But those thoughts were quickly interrupted by a quick jab to her buxom chest! The blow made Kat grunt and her back arch just a bit. The blow was quick and sharp, unlike the telegraphed, hard, wide swings she was used to seeing from Quinn!

"Clearly, you don't need a second!" Kat roared back in response as she turned her upper body and wound up a stiff Knife-Edge Chop aimed toward Erin's chest! If the blow connected, Kat anticipated a similar one from Erin. Even though this wasn't looking to be as easy as she had hoped, The Super Kitty was still very much intent on brawling while Erin was still at least somewhat winded from facing off against Lauren. If Erin fired back with a block of her own, Kat would duck past in and go for the ropes, hoping to build up speed for an even bigger move on the way back!
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:14 am

Watching from the sidelines, it looked for a moment as though Erin had the match won for her and Ducky, locking Lauren in an especially nasty camel clutch and trying to work the heavyweight towards a submission, though she was able to escape before it could get too bad! And now Kat Hart had re-entered the ring, leaping over the ropes and throwing a spinning heel kick at Erin, the likes of which the redhead barely blocked before responding with a shot of her own!

Ducky was a tad bit worried as she watched Kat enter the ring, and even more so as it looked like the Super Kitty was looking to pick up some momentum, prompting Ducky to call out to her partner!

"Remember that you have a partner, pal! I don't want you losing for the both of us cause you don't tag!" Ducky teased Erin with a smirk on her face, hoping she could remind her partner that taking a breather was an option!

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:02 am

After landing a quick shot, Erin was already feeling pretty confident about her chances. She had just had a nice warm up with Lauren and now it was time for the main event. She only scoffed as she heard Ducky calling towards her. "Pffff I got this. I'll tag ya in once I kick her butt a little alright?" She said, turning back to flash Ducky a quick wink. The redhead had no intention of losing anything, especially not to Kat. Turning back to her opponent though it seemed she had other plans in store.

By the time she paid enough attention to her opponent, she had already landed a chop to Erin's chest. "Ahhh hey!" The redhead yelped and stumbled back as her assets took a hit and bounced slightly in response. More out of instinct than any strategy, Erin immediately swung back at the other woman. Unfortunately Kat had ducked under her swinging fist and slipped right past her. "Wuuuh..." Erin gasped as she wiffed. Trying to fix her mistake she quickly turned around to see the blonde bouncing back towards her. Readying herself for a charge from the heavyweight, Erin prepared to aim her boot towards a rebounding Kat's stomach.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob#6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I promise I don't bite...hard

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:40 pm

With a head full of steam, the luchadora charged in with gusto! Although The Super Kitty fought all her matches with perhaps the most reliable moral compass on the LAW roster, she had no issues at all with capitalizing on a distracted Erin! She immediately began slugging it out with the boisterous redhead! Kat did well to act speedily while avoiding being struck, herself, evading Erin's swing by ducking under it and running past her. But that momentum worked against the masked woman when she ran her defined core right into Erin's boot!

"Yeah you should listen to- GAH!" Hart was cut off by the strike. As the air left her lungs she doubled over and seemingly left herself wide open for whatever follow up, Erin was ready to improvise. Kat winced and rested her hands on her knees. She knew something big would come, but with Erin having trained herself up to get back at her for their previous match, it was difficult for even her to conceive exactly what Quinn's next move might be! Kat felt the pressure of this match well up inside. Lauren was counting on her! And failing the aspiring rookie now was simply something she couldn't do! Kat could already hear and see a dejected Lauren blaming herself for holding their team back, even if it was just a friendly spar. And that was an outcome that the dedicated wrestling veteran didn't want to see come to pass!
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:52 am

Finally Erin had gotten a good hit on Kat. She had been waiting for that this whole spar. Now she just had to quickly follow up and do some damage. While she didn't want to admit it the redhead was still wary of her blonde opponent. Kat had handled her well enough before and the last thing Erin wanted to do was give her a chance to do that again. And so instead of trying anything complicated she would just go for a quick maneuver. Erin bent slightly to place a hand between Kat's legs so that she could scoop the heavyweight up and slam her down hard against the mat. "Aaaaand...take this!" Erin would yell, eager to show Kat her place.

A good follow up was what Erin and Ducky needed. Unfortunately handling Lauren had taken enough out of Erin that she didn't want to risk going up against Kat for too long. A quick hit and run would suffice. She had to think of her partner after all. "Alright. You're up!" Erin said as she rushed to Ducky to make the tag. "Just leave some for me ok?" She continued. Erin was a bit disappointed she didn't opt to stay in and it showed on her face, but she couldn't be selfish. Teamwork was what this situation called for.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob#6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I promise I don't bite...hard

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:30 am

Watching the back and forth between Erin and Kat, Ducky was worried that her partner would have expended herself against Lauren too much trying to get a submission, and that Kat would be able to run through her, given she had been resting on the apron! However, Erin was able to hold her own, demonstrating a large amount of endurance and conditioning as she traded blows with Kat, before grabbing the luchadora and lifting her up, twisting her and throwing her down hard with a bodyslam, before rushing to the corner to tag Ducky in!

"Don't worry, I'll let you join in! Just, after I have my fun. Speaking of... oh Kaaaaaaaaaaaat!" Ducky said with a grin as she approached the downed luchadora, ready to pick things back up! With a smile on her face, Ducky would reach the busty woman, leaping up right as she got there and extending a leg, aiming to come crashing down with a leg drop, slamming her thick thigh on Kat's upper chest to drive the wind out of her lungs!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “The Gym”