Can't take the 'Heat' no more (For PoisonChalice)

Spars, workouts, and other such gym rp's go here. There are many different LAW gyms stationed throughout Japan.
Teenwrestler
Ring Rat

Re: Can't take the 'Heat' no more (For PoisonChalice)

Unread post by Teenwrestler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:39 pm

The emotions were running high between the two, both wanted to prove a point to each other. Daisuke did not wan to lose to the woman who looked up to him and Yuu wanted to beat the man who she called senpai. The wrestling prince challenged her to a heated lock up and she would respond with equal intensity, daring to wrestle her as the two locked up in the middle of the ring. He had his teeth gritted as he pushed into her, her lock up was initially weak as he managed to push her back. "You can't win....you can't beat me Yuu-chan" he said to fuel her fire.

She would respond by steadying herself as she pushed back, her soft breasts pushed up against his hard pecs as their sweat slicked bodies pressed against each other even closer as Yuu would muster the strength to push him back. Daisuke would groan, he had already had a tough workout before this match and was slightly tired, that and his back was aching. After a moment of struggling against her, Daisuke was pushed back all the way to the corner. His back pressed against the corner turnbuckle as she pressed into him, he was sandwhiched between her body and the turnbuckle as he hold onto the grapple, knowing full well he was out-classed by his former junior swim team member.

"Yuu-chan...."he softly said, still trying to push her back.
Last edited by Teenwrestler on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PoisonChalice
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by PoisonChalice » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:34 am

Yuu had felt more than a little heated when Daisuke once again told her that victory was impossible, especially considering how much she'd been dominating the match so far. His comments fired her up and she managed to ignore her fatigue and push her larger opponent into the corner! For a few moments she pressed herself up against him before taking a step back so she could attempt to nail Daisuke with a knife-edge chop to the chest to stun him!

If she succeeded, she would begin to step backward so she could get a running start. While she was tired, there was no way she was going to let an opportunity like that escape her. Once she got a good distance away, she would let out a ferocious cry and charge forward before trying spear Daisuke in the corner, ramming her shoulder hard into his gut!
Roster page coming soon! For now here's my characters so far:

Heat Hashimoto
The Paradise Pair: Maria Amar and Calista Mora
Shinobu Miyama
Lady Davina

Teenwrestler
Ring Rat

Unread post by Teenwrestler » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:33 pm

Daisuke continued to taunt his old friend, he continued to taunt her, continued to tell her she could never win against him in a wrestling match. However, she was doing quite well for herself and had pinned Daisuke back in the corner of the ring. His taunts only made her more heated, she pushed back into him even when he was cornered. "ARGHHHHHH" he growled as he pushed forward, trying to move out of the corner but Yuu had him trapped well, she kept pushing him back just to tell him who was superior. He struggled against her, their sweaty and toned bodies pressed as Daisuke was struggling against his friend and junior.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he suddenly let out a war cry when Yuu parted with the grapple and proceeded to smack his chest with a hard chest slap, that left him stunned and open for her next attack. She would run up some distance before ramming herself into the prince, her shoulder digging into his abs as she speared him whilst he was in the corner. "OOUUFFFFF" he cried as his eyes widen and he was winded out, his body leaning on her back.

PoisonChalice
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by PoisonChalice » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:27 am

As Yuu felt Daisuke's body drape across her back, she wasted no time in trying to flip him over her shoulder and onto his back with a back body drop. Instead of continuing to attack Daisuke she instead leaned against the ropes, breathing heavily as she wiped the sweat from her brow.

"What's wrong with you? You keep saying "You can't beat me", "I'm the better wrestler" but everything you've showed me so far just makes me think you should've stuck with swimming! Now either get up or shut up!" Daisuke's taunts seemed to have touched a nerve for the usually cheery Yuu, her face flushed with anger. She was starting to lose her temper! While it seemed she was offering Daisuke a chance to stand, if he took it she'd be ready, charging at him so she could knock him down with a wild clothesline! Worked up as she was, the accuracy of the move would be dubious at best but on the other hand, she'd be using much more force than she would normally!

Heat Hashimoto
Shinobu Miyama
Lady Davina

Teenwrestler
Ring Rat

Unread post by Teenwrestler » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:46 am

Her stiff shoulder rammed into his abs and he let out a loud moan in pain, the wind was knocked out of him from that shoulder block as he leaned over onto her back. So far, Yuu had been woman handling her senpai, Daisuke was being overwhelmed by her skill and technique. Despite all his bravado, the truth was he couldn't keep up with his former junior swimming teammate. He kept taunting her but she was clearly too much for him, Daisuke was flipped over her back and down onto his back as she turned to face him, this time choosing to lean back to the rope to wipe some sweat off her face as she had some strong words for her senpai, clearly not happy that he was not giving her the respect that she deserved as as wrestler and as a woman.

Daisuke gritted his teeth as he sat up, clutching his back. "Yuu-chan! FINE! If you really want this, then FINE, Im going to prove to you that I was the better swimmer, that I am the better wrestler, NOW COME ON"he would growl as the reunion was turning heated. Daisuke got up on his feet and saw Yuu rush at him, the wrestling prince would attempt to duck down to avoid her outstretch arm and try to get in behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist to give her a hard squeeze before attempting to lift her up off her feet and slam her down on her back, as he went for a German suplex!
Last edited by Teenwrestler on Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

PoisonChalice
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by PoisonChalice » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:49 pm

Daisuke's temper seemed to be flaring as well thanks to Yuu's heated tirade. Yuu's wild clothesline was dodged easily by Daisuke and he put his agility to good use, circling behind to grapple her! Yuu let out strained grunt as Daisuke pressed the air out of her with his strong arms before slamming hard onto the mat with a perfectly executed german suplex!

With a thunderous crash, the passionate rookie was sent down hard on to her back before flopping on to her front! The heavy impact knocked the air out of her but fired up as she was, she was already trying, albeit with some difficulty, to get back to her feet; all the while glaring daggers at her foe!
Last edited by PoisonChalice on Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heat Hashimoto
Shinobu Miyama
Lady Davina

Teenwrestler
Ring Rat

Unread post by Teenwrestler » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:34 pm

Daisuke finally managed to turn the tables back to his favour, dodging her rather rushed clothesline as he ducked under her and got in behind her. His arms wrapped around her waist to give her a slight squeeze before slamming her down on her back with a hard hitting German Suplex. The wrestling prince would then shift up onto his hands and knees, glaring at his friend as he pushed up to his feet. He noticed her slowly trying to get back up as he walked near her, he would bend down to grab her hair and yank it upwards, pulling her up on her feet as well to face him face to face.

"Now, I'm going to prove it to you just how much better I am than you Yuu-chan. You can't beat me!" he said as she wrapped his arms around her body tight, their sweaty frames pressed tight, their muscled bodies grinding as he trapped her in a bearhug, squeezing her body as hard as he could. Daisuke would even shake her body around left and right before focusing back on the squeeze as he toyed with her. "Say it...." he demanded as their wrestling match got heated and rather personal.

PoisonChalice
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by PoisonChalice » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:19 pm

Daisuke's suplex had knocked her through a loop, but her flared temper had kept her from staying down long. That said, she couldn't just ignore the impact from such a powerful slam and unfortunately for her, she simply couldn't shake the cobwebs fast enough before her opponent was upon her!

Hissing in pain as she was pulled up by her hair, Yuu felt a surge of panic as her proud foe enveloped her in a devastatingly tight bearhug! The force and viciousness of the manoeuvre caught her completely off guard, leaving her unable to properly prepare for what was to come. She couldn't stop herself from howling in pain as Daisuke went all out on her, using all of his strength to crush her and viciously shake her around in attempt to ragdoll the rookie! By the time he'd stopped shaking her she was limp in his grasp, her toned body beginning to slacken and weaken. Daisuke had brought his full strength to bear and had turned the tables on his fiery opponent!

"Nnnh! No!" Despite what he was putting her through, Yuu still refused to admit that he was better wrestler! Trying to escape his hold, she weakly pushed against his confining grasp!

Heat Hashimoto
Shinobu Miyama
Lady Davina

Teenwrestler
Ring Rat

Unread post by Teenwrestler » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:34 am

After managing to turn the tables on his opponent, the wrestling prince wanted to show his friend who truly was the better athlete. There was no better way to put her in place than to totally squeeze a submission out of her. Daisuke's body was pressed against the equally impressive physique of Yuu. Their sweat slicked bodies grinding against each other as she weakly pushed against his shoulders to try and gain some separation between the two. Daisuke, however, had a firm grip and continued to squeeze her body in his arm as tightly as he could.

"You wanted this didn't you? MNGH! You wanted me to take you seriously, well you can't handle it! So go on....tell me I am right, tell me I am the better wrestler and SUBMIT GRGH" he growled. Daisuke was exerting himself alot too, he had just finished some training session and was feeling a bit exhausted himself so keeping her in the bearhug for this long was surely taking its toll on the prince as well.

PoisonChalice
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by PoisonChalice » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Yuu's fingers bit into the proud prince's shoulders as the hold became tighter and tighter. Panting, her cheeks flushed, Yuu was left seeing stars by the crushing bearhug and the resistance she could mount was minimal. The body-to-body grinding only made matters worse, mixing in some more indecent sensations with the pain! However, the flames of her passions were once again stoked by Daisuke's growling demand to submit to him. She absolutely refused to lose in such a dominating fashion to him!

"Senpai... Argh! I told you... I! Don't! Quit!" Roared the fiery swimmer through the pain of the bearhug to her former senior as she tried to wrap her legs around his body and began to squeeze him right back with a tight body scissors hold! Refusing to flinch from his challenge, Yuu was attempting to force the two exhausted competitors into a contest of wills, seeing which of them would cave in to the other first!

Heat Hashimoto
Shinobu Miyama
Lady Davina

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post