Investigating a witch

Spars, workouts, and other such gym rp's go here. There are many different LAW gyms stationed throughout Japan.
Ringropes98
Mid-Carder

Re: Investigating a witch

Unread post by Ringropes98 »

A little longer than their last match. But it still ended the same. Leona standing with nary a scratch on her, and Ossi a groaning heap on the canvas. Shaking her head, Leona decided that she might as well finish this and get on with her day. So crouching down slightly, the agent would pull the heiress up into a sitting position before wrapping her arms around her throat.

With the sleeperhold locked in, Leona had no doubts that Ossi would be out like a light in the next few seconds. So while she waited, her eyes would scan the gym with partial interest before narrowing slightly at something she saw a fair distance away. Her hold on Ossi tightening as she did so.
RingRopes RingRoster!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5523

arktriumph
Main-Eventer

Unread post by arktriumph »

"Gnngh! Ngnnooo!" Ossi's gurgled protests accomplished nothing as once again Leona made short work of the unskilled Arab in the ring. Her legs kicked feebly as the sleeper hold was locked in place, her hands pawing weakly at Leona's grip. Overpower and totally outmatched, however, Ossi was going nowhere. It wasn't long before her eyes rolled back in her skull and she slipped into unconsciousness, her supple frame going limp in the other woman's grasp.

As Ossi's crushing defeat played out, however, another figure could be seen sidling along the far wall of the gymnasium, to engrossed in their own movements to pay much attention to the spar in the training ring.

Wendy Waterbridge, another member of the Ark Triumph roster and all around mischief maker padded gently along, making sure she wasn't being watched as she made her way towards what should have been an empty locker room. The devious Englishwoman had been testing out some new compounds to give her an edge in the ring, and needed to slip them into her locker before her next match to ensure easy access.
Appearance
THE ARK TRIUMPH ACADEMY

Hit me up on Discord if you have any match ideas - arktriumph66#8743

Ringropes98
Mid-Carder

What caught the agents eye had taken Leona’s full attention, not even paying attention as the spoiled heiress expired into a deep sleep in her arms. The spar with her was a waste of time, but it may have also been an unintentional blessing. For Leona now had eyes on someone she’s been wanting to look into for a good while now. Someone by the name of Wendy Waterbridge.

Waterbridge had made herself known as a decent wrestler here in the league. But her reputation also comes with a great deal of suspicion, as many of her opponents strangely start to act weak or sluggish after being in contact with her long. Case in point being when the pinkette defeated well known Jobber but massive amazon Origa Xenia in an I quit match. Now normally, such an outcome wouldn’t be unusual. But when the amazon seemingly froze in the middle of the match as if paralyzed. Some began to ask questions.

Questions, Leona sought to answer as she dropped the unconscious heiress and climbed out of the ring. Purpose of their spar completely forgotten. Making her way into the empty locker room, Leona would see the witch putting something in her locker. From this angle she couldn’t see, so she needed to get in close. Time for the rookie wrestler persona to come back out.

”Oh hey! Are you hear to train a bit too? I just got started a while ago. I’m Leona!”
RingRopes RingRoster!

arktriumph
Main-Eventer

Ossi's unconscious body was left oblivious in the ring by Leona as the blonde set off in the footsteps of her new quarry. Wendy, on the other hand, had barely noticed the sparring duo off in her own little world as she rearranged some of the vials and sprays that filled up the bottom layer of her locker. As a result she was more than a little taken off guard when Leona materialised beside her with a bright introduction.

"Oh, hello!" Wendy chirped quickly, closing her locker door and trying to hide her surprise as she turned to face the newcomer, both irritation and intrigue vying for control of her emotions as she looked at Leona. "I ... yes, training, of course. One must stay in shape around here!"

The words came out in a bit of a babble and Wendy looked the other woman up and down, trying to think of a way to get rid of this interloper so she could get back to her experiments away from prying eyes!
THE ARK TRIUMPH ACADEMY

Ringropes98
Mid-Carder

While Leona’s eyes were bright with friendliness, behind them the agent within scanned everything about the woman in front of her. The pinkette was obviously surprised to say the least, most definitely not having expected Leona’s arrival. Her smaller body twisting hastily to hide something in the locker that Leona suspected wasn’t simple gym clothes.

Unfortunately, Wendy closed the door before Leona could get a full look of what was inside. Damn, she’ll need to try another method then. Time to ramp up the charm it seems, if what she learned about Wendy was true then she had a massive ego. ”Isn’t that the truth right! Though you always have to be careful or else you’ll end up hurting yourself just before a match hehe.”

Of course, I haven’t had much in the other aspect to be honest. My first opponent was against some jobber that I beat in one punch. And I’m still waiting for my next match. But what about you? You must’ve been here much longer than me if you have your own locker and everything?” Leona asked while leaning against the wall with an easy going smile.
RingRopes RingRoster!

arktriumph
Main-Eventer

Wendy saw Leona's eyes flicker to the locker as she closed it and a hint of suspicion filled the Sorceress. She had things to attend to and didn't want to spend too much time in idle chatter with this woman.

Still, the rookie newcomer seemed determined to talk, regaling Wendy with her latest exploits in the ring before asking her about her own experiences at LAW.

"Me?" Wendy touched a hand to her chest, feigning indifference. "Oh, I've been here a little while. A few victories to my name as well. I can't say I have ever finished someone off with one punch, though - that sounds rather scintillating. Though a little embarrassing for your foe, I would think." She batted her eyes at the blonde, eager to extract herself from this conversation. She needed to figure out some way to test her new compound's effectiveness on an actual wrestler - this rookie was beginning to become a distraction from that purpose.

"You seem utterly charming," she concluded. "But I really must be going. Training to see to - you understand. Perhaps I will see you in the ring one day, my dear, once you have a few matches under your belt."
THE ARK TRIUMPH ACADEMY

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “The Gym”