Backstage naughty time (Torra and hatsume)

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
torra shinjiro17
Mid-Carder

Backstage naughty time (Torra and hatsume)

Unread post by torra shinjiro17 »

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/75/47/cc ... f64420.jpg

Torras match with hatsume didn't work the way he hoped. Cause he submitted to her and now she's taking him backstage for some fun time as she called it. He was over her shoulder wondering what is she gonna do next.

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

Re: Backstage naughty time (Torra and hatsume)

Unread post by SweetHeart »

Hatsume hums walking into the locker room carrying Torra to the back. She would shut the door, placing him on the bench. She would grab a towel wipping her head. She sighs looking at Torra saying "You awake?" Sitting and rubbing his head, pretending to seem motherly and caring about him, when really she just wanted him to be awake for what's next

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4764
My cuties <3

If you want my discord-SweetHeartSoftie#7437

torra shinjiro17
Mid-Carder

Torra slowly woke up and saw her and blushed cause her body is so sexy, and shes really pretty. "Ye..yea I'm awake, looks like you got me fair and square" he said as he liked her patting his head.

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

"Of course I did, you didn't have a chance in the first place silly" She grins mocking him a bit "Well you're stuck doing what I say for a while so let start with something you'll be good at, or at least something I already know you're good at." She turns around taking off her outfit "Come on then" She motioned for him to join her in the showers

She hums turning on the water and giving him some soap "Alright wash my back would you dear?" She gave a fake smile humming
My cuties <3

torra shinjiro17
Mid-Carder

Torra blushed at her words and then his face became so red that it could match his hair and eyes when she removed her outfit entirely. She entered the shower and gave him soap. "Oh um sure I can do that" he started to clean her back with soap. And making sure he's doing a good job at it.

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

"Good boy" She grins a bit as she washed her back, humming a bit waiting for him to go a bit to low and try and wash her behind. If he did this she would pause saying "Did I say you could wash my butt dear?" Whatever he said didn't matter as she would just grin before turning around, walking towards him before he was against the wall. "Sit" She said waiting for him to sit down, before turning and shoving her massive rump into his face, laughing saying "You like it so much then here you go!"
My cuties <3

torra shinjiro17
Mid-Carder

Torra smiled seeing that he was pleasing her but then he accidently rubbed her large butt. He was about to apologise but she turned around and walked and moved him to the wall. She demanded him to sit which Torra did quickly and soon enough she shoved her massive rump on his face making him blush deeply and he started to rub her thicc juicy legs with soap and his erection was growing again.

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

"Better wash it good" She taunted as she rubbed his face into her rear, grinning and evil grin as she taunted him more, smacking her cheeks making them jiggle on his face. She would lean over to flick his member with her finger to tease him a bit before going back to the full on smother
My cuties <3

torra shinjiro17
Mid-Carder

Torra loved the feeling of her legs and ass. Torra felt her slap her ass making him jiggle with it. This made him harder. Torra felt her flick her finger on his cock making him moan in pure pleasure and she smothers him again. He made sure her thicc juicy legs were clean

SweetHeart
Upper Mid-Carder

Hatsume grins as she would feel him worship her, bouncing her butt on his face, even pushing him into the wall just to crush him more. She would keep pushing until her was pushed onto the ground, making her sit on his face entirely. She hums sitting on him as she smothered him under her massive rear, her cheeks suffocating and consuming his tiny head
My cuties <3

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”