A Different Side

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
TheManVan
Upper Mid-Carder

A Different Side

Unread post by TheManVan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:05 pm

After her disastrous outcome of her last match, Reiko was fuming backstage as she stormed through the backstage. She wanted to find a quiet place to cool off, but as she walked down the halls all she could feel was the crushing feeling of defeat and failure. Normally, Reiko would've been fine dealing with failure, it was a good teacher to humble and refine heated minds and allow growth. But Reiko had suffered defeat after defeat with no sense of herself improving.

While being surrounded by talented wrestlers, it made Reiko feel like she was getting left behind. To say that she was going to get better in the future would not soothe her as her friend and rival Candy Cane, the one with the Nickname at time "No Future", was progressing faster than her and made Reiko feel like she was already out of her league

It made her feel like her potential wouldn't match up to her legacy.

That thought sent Reiko over the edge as she passed by a table, fuming and seething with rage twisted on her face as she would grab the table and flipped it up and tossed it, scattering all the items on it across the hallway as it made a loud racket that was only dwarfed by Reiko's unbridled cry of rage.

"RAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Jalter
Tweener

Re: A Different Side

Unread post by Jalter » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:55 pm

Candy Cane had found herself in a rough match tonight, she was hurting and tired. Her tied top holding up but a bit more see through than usual because of the sweat one her body. She groaned out a bit as she walked down the hallways of LAW. There was a certain satisfaction in a hard-won victory.

She would rise her arm and pump it in the air in satisfaction as she walked away from another match with a win. She didn't have a lot, her record was at least looking for the most part better than it did in Rumble Roses. Maybe it was cause there was an actual weight division here? Who really knew, it might just be that Candy Cane's natural talents finally started to cancel out her inexperience in the ring.

She walked down the hallways as she heard a loud crash. A bang and a hell of a racket which caused the redhead to turn a corner only to hear the loud cry of anger....from Reiko no less?

Candy Cane would raise an eyebrow and start to slowly approach Reiko. " Hey Zero? You okay?" Becky let out as the punk-rocker would make her way towards her friend.

TheManVan
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by TheManVan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:23 pm

Standing amid the mess that she made, Reiko brought her hands up to her hair and gripped on it tightly. She couldn't believe that poor showing she made against Angela. She had been against rough and aggressive opponents, but she found herself freezing up and not taking any openings against Angela.

She didn't progress out of the mess, walking around as she dealt with her frustration, kicking a box across the hallway that had gotten in her way. She heard the voice of her rival and friend calling out to her. As much as Reiko enjoyed Candy as a rival, she didn't want to talk to anyone. "What!?" she let out, anger had completely gripped The Zero Fighter as she spun around to Candy, panting heavily and heatedly as her entire body was tense.

Jalter
Tweener

Unread post by Jalter » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:31 pm

"Geez.." Candy Cane let out as she would take a step back as threw arms up and off of Reiko as the Zero Fighter was angrily huffing at her and had basically lashed out at her with a loud scream. The redhead would shake her head, " Da' hells wrong with you?" Candy Cane asked as she would shake her head again, stepping back up towards Reiko.

Becky wasn't exactly a girl of tact, which had often gotten her in trouble and if she was challenged or yelled at...well let's just say the Punk-rocker was more more likely to respond in kind than try and diffuse the situation.

TheManVan
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by TheManVan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:40 pm

Reiko's mind was filled with emotions that swirled and tangle with each other as she couldn't control them as frustration continued to dominate her. She knew that Candy was a rough around the edges kind of girl, but in her current state she couldn't have cared less. "I lost! Not just lost badly!" Reiko let out, "And not just lost, I lost badly!" she continued to vent her frustration to her friend.

"I know that I'm not the best here, but that shouldn't have happened! I could've done better, I could've won but instead, I lost again!"

Jalter
Tweener

Unread post by Jalter » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:47 pm

Candy Cane backed up a step at Reiko's out-pouring of emotions, she would raise an arm up as she was practically expecting the rather emotional Reiko Hinomoto throw a punch or something. Yet instead Reiko started to vent, shouting out about how she lost her latest match.

The Canadian would look on at her Japanese friend, she honestly didn't know what to say. She had no idea how to make Reiko feel better, she didn't know if she should chastise Reiko for being a wimp or hug her and tell her it would all get better. Candy Cane would look on at Reiko in a rather awkward manner and place her hand upon Reiko's shoulder, gently patting it.

" C-can't have been that bad, right?" Candy Cane let out as she would look on at Reiko with a rather unsure look on her face. She hadn't seen Reiko's match but she could tell by the state that the brunette was in at the moment that it probably hadn't gone well....at all.

TheManVan
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by TheManVan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:27 am

Couldn't have been that bad? Oh ho, if Candy only knew. That kind of answer only irritated Reiko as the images of Angela beating on her and humiliating her like she was some trainee, being decimated across the ring like a training bag.

"Like you would understand! That bitch wouldn't let up! She kept on beating me and making fun of me! It was...it was so....so frustrating that I couldn't do anything!"

Jalter
Tweener

Unread post by Jalter » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:49 am

Candy Cane shuffled back a step as Reiko started to shout out at her again, she would try and step up and not back down from her friend as she would place one hand on her hip and the other up against the back of her own head, scratching her neck a bit.

" Like...don't let it get you down Zero. Sometimes you get a rough match okay? I dunno what to tell you. Stop being a baby about it?" Candy Cane said as she would shrug her shoulders a bit. Still not really certain how to go about this whole thing with her friend. She did kind of feel as if Reiko was taking this whole thing a bit too hard though. It wasn't as if she had faced the woman before and beaten her right? For all anyone knew this chick who beat Reiko up could be some super dangerous bitch.

TheManVan
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by TheManVan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:10 pm

Reiko flared up with anger, even if what Candy was saying was true and that she had to stop being a baby about it, it wasn't the best thing for her to hear or a pill that she wanted to swallow. "Stop being a baby about it....?" she let out lowly, looking down to the ground as she clenched her fists. "So that's how you see me...? A whiny baby?" she let out, tears welling up in the corner of her eyes out of frustration at herself for failing to maintain her image as a confident wrestler.

She didn't want that image. She didn't want to be a failure. This legacy, this pressure. It was all bullshit.

Reiko would raise her head, fire in her eyes like nothing before she's ever shown as she would take a step towards Candy and shove her as hard as she could. "Fine then! I'll show you! The first Pay-Per-View is coming up! So I'll beat you into the ground there! Then we'll see whose the baby!"

Jalter
Tweener

Unread post by Jalter » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:49 pm

Candy Cane might not have picked her words very well, well...she never did, but in this case it might have been just the words that she shouldn't have said to Reiko. The Japanese fighter would say a few words, the first few Candy Cane could barley hear, but what she did hear was when those flared up eyes of Reiko with slight tears in the corner of those eyes came up and glared at her.

The Canadian was taken aback by it and then even more as Reiko came in with a hard as hell shove and caused Candy Cane to stumble and fall down onto her rear. " Uugh!" She grunted out in surprise as she would look up at the Zero Fighter who seemed to be fuming with anger right now. As well as threw down one hell of a challenger at the redhead.

" The fuck..." Candy Cane let out as she would start to dust herself off and move up towards her feet. " You want to throw down?! Fuckin' fine! " Candy Cane shouted out at Reiko Hinomoto, feeling pretty damn pissed about being shoved down and challenged by Reiko when she was only trying to be a friend.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”