A Daredevil's new challenge

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

A Daredevil's new challenge

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:57 pm

Kyoko was having a better time then usual. After taking care of business in some other matters and establishing dominance in others Kyoko was feeling like she was riding on a newfound high as she happily walked from her Managers office, a rare sight as she was usually fuming when she left that place. Though this time around there were no issues, Marissa had nothing but good things to say about her recent good fortunes and for once things actually seemed to be going her way.

As they rightfully should. She was the best thing happening at this place and the fact that most mocked her for her deeds made her lose her mind most of the time. Though now wasn't the time to focus on the things that frustrated her, now was the time to relax and head on home until her next match.

RJD
Lazy Bastard

Unread post by RJD » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:44 pm

Tamago hadn't been met with only success in her time spent in LAW, perhaps had she been a big smarter with the matches she picked and when she picked them then she could have came across a little bit stronger on the record. However the daredevil felt no despair over that fact, there was no point winning if it wasn't a challenge that could rival all other challenges she had faced or even dwarf them in comparison. Tamago dared to fight anyone at anything because she wanted to be the best, not to satisfy some urge to feel superior by beating on less experienced or weaker opponents and not to through around her success if she did make it big, which she certainly planned to. The daredevil wanted only to know that she was the best, cause when the time came that she truly believed she was the strongest wrestler around period then she could easily prove that fact to others.

Tamago was backstage simply because she wanted to watch what was going on, both because she was curious what the backstage employees did daily, and because it was very likely she would meet some other wrestlers. The daredevil knew that it wasn't going to be as easy as trusting management to put her up against the best, she needed to scout with her own eyes to pick those she wanted to fight, and scout she would. The purple haired Japanese woman exploring the backstage area indiscriminately.

The exploration around the backstage area for a while didn't seem very fruitful, eventually something would catch the daredevil's eye though. It was a woman walking around with a belt over her shoulder, and naturally considering the LAW didn't yet have an official belt the individual either kept a belt from another promotion or was confident enough to make her own personal belt. Regardless of which of the two proved to be right Tamago would still be interested, and just in general she was curious to see what the woman holding it was like since she sorely stuck out, very likely due to the belt over her shoulder.

Tamago would casually approach the figure from in front, then look her up and down before speaking. " Hey, I'm Tamago. I'm wondering what significance that belt there has. " The daredevil would say, pointing to the title draped over Kyoko's shoulder, expressing her curiosity but wanting to know what she would be getting into first if she asked for a match. Tamago was willing to fight anyone in anything, but there was certain things she was good at and she figured she may as well play the encounter relatively friendly so she could figure out what kind of challenge she should offer with ease.
Last edited by RJD on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:07 pm

With nothing left do today Kyoko figured she just head home and relax, probably get herself something to eat and celebrate her recent string of success both inside the ring and out of it. The only thing that ended up stopping her was a voice that called out to her, not one she recognized which was clear as the person was quick to introduce themselves, showing they knew Kyokos's first question would likely be who they were as Kyoko turned to face the girl stopping her. Even better she stopped her for no other reason then her belt. Though what wasn't better was that she had to ask the significance of it, as Kyoko felt by now most people should know that already as she had proudly presented the belt to the crowd not once but twice and even defended it.

Still with only a slight twitch of her eye Kyoko looked at this Tamago as she took the belt off her shoulder and pulled it out so Tamago could read it. "Pretty self-explanatory I you ask me, I have this belt cause I have the strongest and sexiest abs here and I don't see anyone topping that anytime soon. And the names Kyoko by the way, though I thought that who I was, was a little more well known by now." Kyoko said looking at the girl in front of her as if inspecting her.

RJD
Lazy Bastard

Unread post by RJD » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:30 pm

Tamago would stare at Kyoko as she explained what her belt was, perhaps the daredevil would have known about the appearance of her personalised title if she wasn't so single minded or was the sort to research the environment around her before blasting down her destructive path. The daredevil reading the belt as it was held forward, understanding pretty quickly what the title appointed but was slightly taken abback by the fact someone cared so much for it, although if such a confident wrestler seemed to hold it in high regard then the daredevil would give her the benefit of the doubt and do the same.

" Maybe it is, I might just have tunnel vision these days. " Tamago would respond, 5 years back she knew multiple high name wrestlers, but somewhere along the path she became fairly ignorant to things that didn't directly involve herself in the wrestling world, unless she got lucky and just happened to hear some of the buzz once in a while.

" Well I'm not going to claim to have the sexiest abs, but I'd say I have pretty tough abs at the very least, but you're not the strongest. Cause from looking you up and down I can tell I could take you down." The daredevil would claim, being slightly embarrassed at the idea of comparing sex appeal, but managing to keep her game face on as she transitioned into the more vital competition in her mind.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:09 am

Tamago just stared at her belt, Kyoko was initially weirded out by it but then she figured the girl was doing hat all should be doing. Admiring it even in her ignorance of its existence before this day. Though Kyoko opted to let her look at it a little while longer she decided to go back to her original plan until she heard the girl talking about how strong her abs were, mainly that they were stronger then hers. In fact her whole hallenge just ringed of both insults and over confidence.

Kyoko found herself laughing out loud, first at the sheer audacity of the comment before looking at Tamago. Though the laughter in both her face and her eyes was gone by then as she undressed her visually. "You must be joking if you think you hold a candle to me in that department. If were referring to looks I'm already above you in every way and physically id still be standing long after ive beaten your abs twice over."

RJD
Lazy Bastard

Unread post by RJD » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:59 pm

Tamago would just offer Kyoko a frown as the wrestler laughed, her expression somewhat returning to natural as the other wrestler spoke. The daredevil clearly being much more offended at the other wrestler laughing in her face rather than her condescension and trash talking.

" If I wasn't left standing then the only reason for it would be that I decided to ram you through everything in sight. I'm sure you don't know who I am, but I'm not letting that laugh pass. I'll prove I'm a better wrestler, that I have better abs, hell I'll even look pretty posing with my foot on your heaving chest. Enter the ring with me and I'll rob you both of your laughs and your belt. " The daredevil would proclaim, sounding pretty confident herself but not bothering to question if her opponent was joking or questioning her meaning. Tamago knew exactly what Kyoko said, and unfortunately for her she simply misunderstood the situation she was getting herself into. If the ab loving wrestler very quickly joining her homemade title on the increasing list of things that the daredevil was targeting.

The daredevil wouldn't get in her opponent's face, but she would keep up an intense glare as she stood tall and took a step forward to her, allowing Kyoko to do the same.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:52 pm

Now Kyoko was pissed and unlike Tamago Kyoko did get in her face as she spoke looking at her with a deathly stare as she couldn't believe the arrogance of this women. "Listen here you little punk. If you really think that your a delusional little girl living in a fantasy world. And now youll have to deal with me at my best cause not only will I take that offer ill use you as an example to people who think there better then they actually are."

Kyoko said her mind already made up on the manner. In hindsight this worked for her as she could take down another challenger and show why her belt was the only one that mattered was her pride being challenged by this presumptions bitch. "Just be ready. Cause your in for a fight your not going to recover from anytime soon."

RJD
Lazy Bastard

Unread post by RJD » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:19 pm

The daredevil wouldn't be too bothered by Kyoko's words, she was fairly hard to intimidate. In fact it tended to be more difficult to get Tamago to back out of a fight than to get her to pick one, the more confident the opponent the more Tamago wanted to wrestle them. " Sure, try to make an example of me. It won't be satisfying to take that belt off you unless I have to work for it. I give my recovery time 2 days max, and most my damage will probably be due to my style " The daredevil would respond. Tamago slightly hinting to her fighting style, although it wasnt exactly a well kept secret or anything.

The daredevil would then slowly turn away from Kyoko and begin to scout the area more. Tamago had gotten pretty lucky in her efforts of finding a tough looking opponent today, but it would certainly be a bad choice to let that extraordinary luck to to waste of that was the case. The daredevil greedily trying to find herself a few more rivals, although since she had already found at least one she didn't intend to look around for too long.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post