Blaise Cameron/Honoka Kobayashi - Wipe Those Tears!

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Re: Blaise Cameron/Honoka Kobayashi - Wipe Those Tears!

Unread post by Devilish53 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:54 pm

A blush suddenly coming across her face as the implications of Blaise's words hit her, Honoka would briefly scan around, eyes shooting in every possibly direction. The more she thought about it, the more implications the posture she had atop this male had. The privacy if anything, only added to it!

Desire to abandon and seek release from her reddening cheeks matching her desire to pin Blaise, Honoka found her words escaping her lips with a little shakiness attached!

"N..Don't distract me! TWO!"

CyanDimitrik
Mid-Carder
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by CyanDimitrik » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:47 pm

Distract her? Him? Wouldn't dream of it. That is, until she puts it in his head. And naturally, she barks the second count into his face as well.

"So I shouldn't do this?," he asks, back arching to press his sleekly-toned body against hers. His abs slide tight along her stomach, pecs grinding against her breasts, hips pushing tight into hers. His head even lifts to press his lips against hers in a firm, even somewhat forceful kiss, despite his position being pinned beneath her.
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!

My Roster

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Unread post by Devilish53 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:28 pm

The grinding of bodies, whilst somewhat of a lustful variety, did not discourage Honoka as of yet from her attempt to defeat this playful male in the most non-serious of fashions. Whilst it did send a tingle down her frame, briefly forcing her chest to flatten in between both toned frames, Honoka was all to used to the feeling of such from the encounter thus far with Blaise. The kiss however, was something new...

"MPH!" Eyes as wide as could be the moment she felt her lips locked, Honoka's stout frame would lose all tension entirely, as she turned into something of a limp fish atop the male. Her cheeks of course, had returned to a colour that matched her hair.

"WHAT ARE..YOU DOING..!" She'd roar, blinking rapidly as she tried to comprehend the scenario before her!

CyanDimitrik
Mid-Carder

Unread post by CyanDimitrik » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:21 pm

Success! She's back to roaring in his face, but still, success? Eesh, she's like at 100% volume at all times, though. Do not take Honoka to a library!

"Using, uh.. male wiles!," he explains. He can feel plainly that her forceful position has gone limp and sapped, so this is the opportunity to switch things around. So that's what he attempts to do, bucking to attempt rolling the pink-haired girl over onto her back with him landing directly overtop her. "One!," he counts cheerfully. His hands move to her wrists, hoping to pin them down at either side of her head.

My Roster

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Unread post by Devilish53 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:27 pm

The definition of flustered, Honoka hit the canvas with a renowned thud. The fight, if it could be called that, was hardly serious, yet both figures were as adamant at being on top as they would be perhaps if the match was. This time however, Honoka would not play possum to Blaises' attempts to lay atop of her. Her arms would be pinned as easily as ever, but this time, Honoka would snake her legs up and around Blaise mid-rolling motion, clenching them tight together at the heels behind his frame.

"N..Nuhu!" She'd roar, trying to give something of a playful squeeze with her legs, as she tried to jostle up her shoulder, to reset the count instantly!

CyanDimitrik
Mid-Carder

Unread post by CyanDimitrik » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:16 pm

Honoka's legs scissor around Blaise mid-roll, ending with him atop her, but her clinging more securely to him. She brings her shoulder up to reset the count, and he notes that, but he's a little distracted. "Y'know," he says with a snicker, "for someone who seemed so shocked, you're doing it too!" He attempts to press himself tighter to her, going so far as to press his face against hers - nose to nose, brow to brow. He doesn't fight with the legscissor. Not yet, at least. If it gets much tighter, he may have to!

"One," he begins again.

My Roster

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Unread post by Devilish53 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:27 pm

And with tightening the leg scissor right on Honoka's agenda, given her current state, Blaise may have just found himself with reason to concern yet!

"Shh..shuddup!" She'd roar with a grin, as her toned legs begin to bare down more so on her male foes sides and abs. Honoka had little intention of genuinely trying to hurt the young man, but if he won't pull away on his attempt to pin her again, she simply may have to!

"Stop..trying to beat me..!" She'd roar, arching her back this time and forcing her toned midriff right into Blaise's own as he laid atop of her, trying yet again to shake her figure enough to allow for the breaking of her pinning predicament!

CyanDimitrik
Mid-Carder

Unread post by CyanDimitrik » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:55 pm

"Nng..!" Alright, so the squeeze is becoming an issue. His hands leave her upper half to move to her lower, prying at her knees to try to get them to loosen. With her arching up against him, pressing stomach to stomach with her, it's getting more difficult to maintain balance. And soon, he winds up toppling to the side.

"I feel like.. this would be.. a lot simpler.. if we just wrestled.." He squirms between her legs, still attempting to force them loose. Every muscle in his body is tensed. "..like normal people..!" He can't peg what the heck is going on, and playing by ear has landed him in a situation he isn't sure can actually have a resolution!

And to think, all this because he consoled a crying girl. Things get crazy in a hurry in Japan.

My Roster

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Unread post by Devilish53 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:57 pm

Honoka was arguably exhausting herself by squeezing such a strong figure, but soon enough, such exertion bared the girl some useful fruit. The moment Honoka's shoulders were free she would jiggle, testing said freedom, with hands now to her size as her busty front jostled a tad. She had something of a risky play in mind, but wasn't exactly the face of concern. This was hardly a match after all, despite Blaises' current complaints.

"Can't...catch...me..!" She'd grin, opting for a move seldom seen of a lightweight who opted for power over everything else. Releasing her legs and bringing her feet to her male playmates chest in the same rhythm, Honoka's hands to her sides would give her the grounds to push her feet on Blaise's torso, without a kick but with notable force. Rolling her frame backwards, Honoka's odd movements would become apparent, as the girl tried to seamlessly get backwards onto her knees, with a smile clad!

CyanDimitrik
Mid-Carder

Unread post by CyanDimitrik » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:06 pm

Blaise doesn't put up a lot of struggle or fuss when her legs reposition and kick-push. It's not exactly a strike, and the surprising force behind it is enough to lunge him back to his full height while propelling her back to her knees. He staggers a couple steps back at that, blinks at her, then smirks. "What'm I gonna have to do, make ya tap?," he asks as he closes in again.

Hands reach for her shoulders to haul her up to her feet, and if she isn't fast enough, he'll even plant a knee into the center of her stomach! That is, without much force. It's more like a rough bump, but he's still hoping it'll stun her. Or maybe that she'll just play along. He feels like hitting her for reals would ruin the mood.

My Roster

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”