Blaise Cameron/Honoka Kobayashi - Wipe Those Tears!

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Re: Blaise Cameron/Honoka Kobayashi - Wipe Those Tears!

Unread post by Devilish53 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:55 pm

"Winner winner...tghh..Chicken dinner!" Honoka roared, muttering a phrase she had sworn she had heard somewhere, as a big if tired grin came to her face. She was by no means playing Blaise; the girl simply and genuinely thought that despite the fact she'd just been squeezed like a wet rag, she had won.

"I'm always okay..!" She'd smirk, leaning on Blaise now as she offered a gentle hug, her cheek to his shoulder. She hadn't forgotten the state he had found her in after all. A little tummy ache was certainly the preference to that.

CyanDimitrik
Mid-Carder
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by CyanDimitrik » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:08 am

His arms loop her shoulders to return the squeeze, at a considerably more gentle caliber. "Good. Glad to hear it." He bumps her head lightly with his chin, then starts to release her and step back. "Well, I'm gonna take off. Got some things I've gotta prep for. I'd ask if you'll be okay by yourself, but you're always fine," he notes with a teasing grin.
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!

My Roster

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Unread post by Devilish53 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:58 pm

Soon left standing on her own two feet, a gentle wave and a cute smile would see Blaise off as Honoka gleamed. Left alone now, her head would fall down albeit with a smile. The encounter earlier on in the night still weighed her down the more she thought about it, but atleast there was some happiness to take from it. Something she'd be sure to build on, as with a quick towel wipe down later, the pinkette grabbed her things, and left the building entirely.

Right now, a insane amount of junk food accompanied with some time at the arcade seemed the best idea for the rest of the night.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”