Anatomy of Sexiness

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
PrinceArjuna332
Legend

Re: Anatomy of Sexiness

Unread post by PrinceArjuna332 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:07 pm

Eirina could see that the other woman was not intimidated by her womanly charm, even matching with her. This made her a very enticing opponent, and she was looking forward to see what she was capable of, in one way or another.

"Ah, I see..." Eirina said inquisitively. She would push her bust against Rei's, her smile matching hers. "Then... what part of me do you desire?" She would then pat her own title. "My prestige? Or..." She would then bring her hand onto her own breasts. "My body?" Blue eyes were staring into another pair with identical color, and their noses were brushing against each other as they continued their staredown, with neither of them showing any sign of backing down.

TheManVan
Main-Eventer

Unread post by TheManVan » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:19 pm

The allure of the Champion was pushing Rei to such lustful heights that she was doing everything she could not to drag the Champion to a room and find out all the things she was capable of.

Both bodies would press against one another, neither one backing down from their opposite as Rei stood firm. Their breasts squished together so lovingly, Rei wondered what it'd be like if there was nothing on them to separate their flesh and only intoxicated her even more with wanting to tangle with Eirina as they brushed against each other, not even an inch separating them.

"Why not both? That gold on your shoulder is pretty enticing...but I think the body it's on however is the real prize." Rei let out lowly, letting her hot breath wash out onto the beautiful face in front of her as she reached out to grip on the hips of the Champion, pulling her even closer as she began to slowly twist from side to side, grinding herself and her breasts into Eirina's. "I marvel at the thought of trying to wrench it away from you...doing everything I can to exhaust...tire...and most importantly...fuck you until you burst." she let out, thrusting herself with a subtle amount of force with each sexually charged word that left her mouth.

PrinceArjuna332
Legend

Unread post by PrinceArjuna332 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:48 pm

Eirina cooed a little as Rei continued grinding herself against her, feeling the fullness of the other woman's breasts mashing against hers. Listening to her words, she would allow the other woman to grip on her hips and start grinding herself against her even more. The hentai champion couldn't help but feel pleasure washing over her thanks to Rei's actions, though she certainly loved every second of this.

"I see..." Eirina purred. "Well, you're in luck, I suppose..." She smirked at Rei as she would reciprocate the actions of the other woman, twisting herself from side to side, feeling her own nipples hardening underneath her top. "I've been looking for someone who may give me a little challenge. Still..." She would then step back, suddenly pulling herself away from Rei. Placing her right hand on her hip, she tilted her head as she spoke.

"Do you think you're ready to challenge the Hentai Champion?" Eirina asked, her tone shifting into something more grandiose. "If you think it's easy to wrench this thing away from me, then you've got another thing coming..." She wanted to see if this woman knew what she was doing, and that she wasn't being overconfident that she thought that she could take on the best LAW had to offer.

TheManVan
Main-Eventer

Unread post by TheManVan » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:52 pm

The tension between them was reaching a literal point as Eirina would begin to grind back against Rei, their breasts grinding and sliding against one another. Nipples became hardened, the faint feel of them beneath the fabric of their clothing was enough to elicit the slightest of touch between the two pair as Rei fought back the urge to moan lowly.

Rei wasn't alone in the hopes of a possible meeting as Eirina was also looking for a challenger. The thought of finally being able to tangle up with the Champion was pushing Rei to do something foolish, but before she could act on it, Eirina pulled away as luckily (and frustratingly) Rei managed to reel herself in.

Letting out a scoff, mostly to hide her frustrated groan, Rei would recompose herself as she cocked her hip out and planted her hand on it as she kept her eyes locked with Eirina's. "I think I am ready. I've been in my few shares of high stakes match. Maybe not in a high sexual stakes match...but that makes it all the more exciting." She let out, "But don't misunderstand me. I don't think it'll be easy to pry that Championship away from you, in fact. I want you to cling onto it as hard as possible...struggling against me as I force you to bend to me and my pussy. To take the absolute best you have to offer and turn it against you as I walk out with two prizes. My match with you and that Belt."

PrinceArjuna332
Legend

Unread post by PrinceArjuna332 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Eirina listened to other woman's words, studying her tone as well as her expression so that she could see whether this woman had it in her to pose a challenge against her. Finding herself satisfied, the champion nodded and smiled. "Ah... this is what I was looking for..." Eirina gave Rei a foxy smile as she would close the distance between themselves again, making sure that their busts would be pushing against each other.

"I can tell how serious you are at challenging me..." Eirina said. "But remember, I'm not giving this belt up easily, especially not to you. If you want to take this away from me, you have to thoroughly beat me first. Make me lose my mind. Make me cum endlessly. The only way for you to take this away from me is to leave me a broken mess in the ring, drenched in my own cum..."

Then, she laughed. "Of course, that's not what going to happen. I plan to make sure you end up defeated. I want to make you mewl and whimper with my hands. You'll end up experiencing the ultimate pleasure as I beat you." Pushing her breasts against Rei's, she flashed an audacious smile to her. "So, are you ready for that? If you want to challenge me, I won't hold myself back. This title will remain mine, and a match with you will be a second prize for me after beating you..."

TheManVan
Main-Eventer

Unread post by TheManVan » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:25 pm

Rei smiled as she got the approval from the Champion, the Sexfighter was not to be denied in fighting the woman at the top of the sexual mountain, to experience the thrill and trials needed to overcome the shining symbol of sex of LAW. They pressed up again as Eirina stepped into her again, Rei herself taking a step forward to bring their tension to an all time high as their breasts oozed out from between their bodies, but neither one was willing to lose their firmness to the other!

The champion showed her artistic side, painting and incredibly lewd picture of what Rei had to do to wrench the Championship away from her, leave her exhausted and broken as a woman bested in sex. If Eirina was a con-woman, then she would’ve had a great chance at successfully talking Rei into taking a dive with her consolation prize being the jewel of having a hot battle with her.

“As much as second place prize sound ever so inviting as you put it...I didn’t walk up to you and challenge you just for a one night stand. Knew what kind of fight I was walking into for a long while. You who captured the crown jewel of this division, a woman at the top of many who use their bodies as sexual weapons...” Rei let out, the unyielding confidence on Eirina’s face in form of that audacious smile, it was a challenge like Rei had never seen before. But she took it with open arms. “Even if I have to wade through an ocean of our cum, I’m going to take that Championship off of you and make you never forget the pleasure pit I sent you into as I hold this Championship...” she let out, planting her hand right on the center piece of the belt, her eyes never leaving Eirina’s and lips curling into a smirk of her own, “...High above your cum drenched body.”

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”