The first Mistake On The Job

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
TheSuitedOwl
TV-worthy

Re: The first Mistake On The Job

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:47 pm

Ed couldn't have afforded getting a break any time later. He was at the end of his rope, short of breath, weak in the arms, and pretty close to passing out. All thanks to Tara's merciless pursuit to strangle him. Which easily left the young intern on his back gasping for air while his green haired assailant continued to tighten her grip. After having perched herself onto of his stomach.

So it had been an incredible change of luck for Ed that Celeste, of all people, would come across the two of them and in a few words put an end to their fighting. Which had forced Tara to back off and finally allow the weakened intern to recover. "Thank... god... your... here. This crazy bitch... attacked me while I was minding... my own business." Ed spoke with a horse throat between coughs not yet having recognized who exactly he was talking to.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:22 pm

''This is not happening''thought Tara as she would quickly turn away as she tried to get herself to look presentable. However as she did this the intern was badmouthing her to Celeste as she feared the blond would believe him. As it had so not bin her fault that this happened as that punk should have showed her more respect .

Luckily it seemed that Celeste was not that dumb as she replied back ''sure I believe you. However please explain to me why an woman would be trying to kill you , and all you do is touch her breasts. Would have expected you to be more proud you got an girl like that to be your girlfriend as let's face it she is out of your league''as Tara would pale as she shouted ''I am not his girlfriend as I got standards''.

TheSuitedOwl
TV-worthy

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:00 pm

Scratching the back of his head Ed's cheeks would go flush with embarrassment. As he turned his head away as if he was now more interested in the number of tiles on the floor. "Yeah...well... I had gotten some mixed signals." Ed would finally mutter. As he remembered how Tara hadn't pulled away and in fact kissed him back during their embrace but he would be quickly brought back to reality. When both women decided to bad mouth his looks.

"Hey, how about we don't lie." Ed spoke up giving a sharp look at Tara as she finished cleaning herself off before continuing. "And while I appreciate the help. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Now listen I'm looking for Celeste Amour's office point me in the right direction and I'll get out of your hair."

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:35 pm

While Tara was embarrassed at being caught she would glare when she heard the intern speak as she wanted to punch him in the face again. As the only reason she had kissed him back was that she was just shocked from what had happened. Still when she heard him ask for directions to Celeste Amour's office she could not believe it.

As that question had caused her to start laughing as Celeste was glaring at the pair of them as she said ''So have you ever heard of Google ? If so then use the damn search engine to find info about your boss next TIME'' as she could not believe this nerdy looking man did not know what she looked like.

TheSuitedOwl
TV-worthy

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:42 pm

Puzzled by Tara's sudden outburst Ed would look a bit confused. Did I miss something? he wondered to himself. Until Celeste would start chastising him for not recognizing her. Which would cause the new intern to straighten up and nod his head in agreement. "A- Am terrible sorry ma'am it won't happen again. I- I mean I'll keep it in mind next time... So huh, what now?" He asked as gave a few side ways glances towards Tara. Seeing that he was curious what would happen to them now.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:39 pm

Tara would just keep quiet as she watched Ed get yelled at as she had to agree with the blond woman their. As someone could have easily found what she looked like online as it was just as if finding pictures of the woman on google.Still seeing her yell at the intern was somehow satisfying to watch as the Commissioner of Hentai just glared at him as she replied ''you are going to get follow me. As it seems I am going to have to talk about how you behave around the wrestlers Boy''

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”