Am Sure There's A Button Somewhere

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
TheSuitedOwl
Ring Rat

Re: Am Sure There's A Button Somewhere

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:04 am

Even as Holly came barrelling down the ring. Katsu continued to look unconcerned. After all Holly was running straight into his trap and if she couldn't figure that out fast enough. She would quickly be blinded by a shower of mints that Katsu had pulled out of his pocket. While he would simultaneously stick his foot out to help trip Holly and sidestep out of her way. So that Holly could crash face first into the mat and allow Katsu to safely approach her from behind.

"Of course, what am I saying? Your right Holly we shouldn't squander those natural talents of yours. We should do both." Katsu teased. As he made his towards the down Brit and if she wasn't fast enough to get back up. She would feel a series of vicious foot stomps along her lower back.

Luncha_Libre
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by Luncha_Libre » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:03 am

Holly couldn’t wait to get her hands on this jerk, lunging forward wildly. Her hands reached out, closed in, but caught nothing as Katsu flung mints straight into her face! “ACK!” Holly gagged, a few of the strong mints going into her mouth unexpectedly. Coughing, tongue suddenly burning a little, Holly lost her balance and went down hard into the canvas!

Holly wound up on her hands and knees, her round ass pointing straight up at Katsu as she coughed and gagged. Her face went red, feeling embarrassed about both Katsu’s mean words and the fact that she’d falling right into his trap! Before she could regroup, however, she felt his foot hit her lower back, driving her down! “AAH! UUGHN! NNGH!” Holly cried out in pain as she went down, flopping against the canvas. The foot stomps would leave her writhing on the mat, whimpering, trying to figure out how she’d wound up in such a desperate state so quickly against a non-wrestler!
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...

Discord: luncha libre#9686 -feel free to hit me up if I'm actually on the thing!

TheSuitedOwl
Ring Rat

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:57 am

With Holly now defenseless on the ground Katsu could do as he like. Which was exactly what he planned to do. So with a hard kick to her side he would flip the suffering Brit on her back and then. He would throw himself to sit on top of her soft stomach and with a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

He would take two handfulls of Holly's supple breasts and roughly squeeze them. As he continued to belittle her. "Admit it Holly you're a lost cause. You would be better off in a kitchen than in a ring at the point."

Luncha_Libre
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by Luncha_Libre » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:28 pm

“Aah!” Holly cried out as Katsu’s kick hit her ribs, rolling the vulnerable British Bombshell onto her back. She lay there, staring up at him through wet, still blinded eyes, only barely able to register the look on his face. Holly’s eyes widened again as the devious photographer came down on top of her!

“Nnh! No!” Holly protested, legs kicking uselessly as Katsu mounted her and began to roughly grope her ample breasts! “N-no, let me go, you bastard!” Holly shook her head in protest, grabbing Katsu’s wrists to try and pry him off of her. She bucked against him, only making her soft chest heave with the effort.

Discord: luncha libre#9686 -feel free to hit me up if I'm actually on the thing!

TheSuitedOwl
Ring Rat

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:37 pm

Keeping a strong grip against her chest. Katsu would keep his balance while his manhood would grow stiff and press against holly's stomach. As she valiantly fought to get him off and as she tried to pry his arms off. The devious photographer would tighten his hold and give her a few more embarrassing squeezes before finally letting go.

Only to then drive his fist right in her solar plexus. In the hope of leaving the struggling Brit short of breath. So he could then grab a handful of Holly's hair and force the hurt middleweight back on her feet and finally throw her towards the nearest turnbuckle head first.

Luncha_Libre
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by Luncha_Libre » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:22 pm

“Nnngh,” Holly moaned, Katsu’s fingers digging into her soft, ample breasts as he kept her pinned. Holly could feel his manhood growing against her smooth body, grinding more air out of her as she writhed beneath him, rubbing against him helplessly. “Nnngh, uhn! Nah!” Holly let out pitiful moans as her breasts were squeezed and kneaded by the photographer, making her nipples stiffen against his palms, to her utter humiliation.

“AAH!” Holly cried out, shocked as Katsu’s fist hit her solar plexus and stunned her. Holly went limp, panting for air as the man hoisted her up, and whipped her to the corner. “Ooh!” Holly gasped as she stumbled to the corner, hitting the turnbuckle and hanging there. Her round ass pointed straight at her tormentor Holly quivered as she hung on the ropes. Holly shuddered, trying to recover knowing full well how vulnerable she was. Holly knew there was no getting her tender, swollen breasts back in her ring gear, and Katsu had left her staggered, struggling to summon the strength to get herself peeled off the turnbuckle.

TheSuitedOwl
Ring Rat

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:54 pm

Approaching the corner Katsu would give Holly another health slap in the rear. As he tightly wedged his hard member between her asscheeks and if that wasn't bad enough. He would start to force the struggling British Bombshell to stand in a suffocating headlock.

"Mmmm... No wonder King liked to play with you. I barely needed any effort and I already have you where I want you. You sure you're a wrestler and not a masochist?" Katsu mocking whispered in Holly's ear. Just before he would suddenly let go and shove the vunerable Brit to catch herself on the ropes while he backed up with a cocky smile on his lips before he would add. "Come on Holly am not ready to finish you off just yet."
Last edited by TheSuitedOwl on Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luncha_Libre
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by Luncha_Libre » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:21 am

Holly panted pitifully as her buxom body was hung up from the corner post. She winced when Katsu slapped her ass, soft cheeks jiggling and bouncing, his red handprint already showing on her soft flesh. She grimaced though when he mentioned King, remembering all too well the night that King had literally fucked both her and her former friend so hard they could never again show their faces in their old promotion!

“Aaah!” Holly gasped, feeling Katsu’s rigid cock slide right between her cheeks. Holly blushed as Katsu locked in a hold and pulled her upright. “Ah! Uughn, y-you … you bastard!” Holly panted, arms flailing, bare breasts bouncing around in the cool studio air. Holly’s attempts to shake Katsu off would only make her ass grind against his member more, but Holly couldn’t help it. She was totally lost, her body his plaything, and as she tried to buck him off, it was becoming more and more clear that the photographer could get away with just about anything, at the moment! Already humiliated, Holly’s face burned bright red, while her heaving body gasped for air, fighting back sobs!

TheSuitedOwl
Ring Rat

Unread post by TheSuitedOwl » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:09 am

Having planned to let go of Holly, Katsu would surprise himself. As he would loss himself in the confines of Holly's curves and in doing so. Started to press his hard cock further in-between Holly's large asscheeks. Which thanks to her effort's to get out. Only helped to spur the devious photographer onward.

Who would moan intimately into Holly's ear before he would force his so called opponent into a passionate liplock. While he used one of his hands to tenderly message her exposed chest for a short while. Before Katsu would eventually snake his arm further along Holly's figure. Until he was rubbing the cornered Brit between her legs.

Luncha_Libre
Upper Mid-Carder

Unread post by Luncha_Libre » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:56 pm

“Uuughn, nnnnuhh …” Holly couldn’t help but gasp and moan as Katsu’s body overtook her. She could feel his cock wedged between her round ass cheeks, making her quiver and gasp, her face blushing bright pink as her cheeks would grind helplessly against either side of his length. “Nnnnnahhh,” Holly moaned loudly when Katsu’s hands cupped her round breasts, soft flesh filling his palms as he took her.

“Nnnh!” Holly gasped as Katsu pressed his lips into hers. She tried to shove him off, but quivered and faltered as he ran his hands down her body. With his hands sliding down her smooth body and between her hot, trembling thighs, Holly tried to pull herself away, hand over hand along the ropes, panting and breathing heavily as she tried to escape … until her knees gave out, causing to her to fall to her knees before him.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”