Clash of terms

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
Taskmaster12
Mid-Carder

Re: Clash of terms

Unread post by Taskmaster12 »

After a bit of reviewing she finally signed the contract there were a few things about it that seemed too vague but she knew how to use that to her advantage. “Well then hopefully my assistance will help you lighten the load. If only a little.” Robin banded the contract back to Celeste.

anime_hentaifighter
Phenom

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter »

Celeste would just smile back at hear Robin's comment as she thought ''you got no idea how useful your assistance will be to my plans''as she just replied ''well I am certain that with your help that my workload will be considerable less then without it Robin''.

Taskmaster12
Mid-Carder

Robin nodded once she handed her the papers. Now that she was apart of Celeste’s team for
Good or ill she would need to play nice. No one wanted to deal with an overconfident newbie and if she didn’t gain her trust she wouldn’t be able to take full advantage of the scope of opportunities she was being granted now. And she really needed them if she was going to make this decision have merit. Excluding herself she began to leave waiting for when she would really begin to work for her new boss.

anime_hentaifighter
Phenom

Celeste would eagerly accept the papers as she had what she wanted out of today's meeting.As she did suspect she would have to be careful not to ruin a good thing by pushing Robin's buttons.Still she figured if she just kept rewarding the wrestler she would continue to be loyal to her as she would give the signed documents to Rita as she would get to her feet as she said ''do you have anything else you like to talk about miss Robin?''

Taskmaster12
Mid-Carder

Hmmm...No, no I think that’s about it. I look forward to making this a lucrative deal for both of us Celeste.” Robin said proudly offering a hand once more before she would go to leave and get ready to do whatever she needed to get ahead. Under Celeste she would have a chance to do so and if she kept her cards close to her hand everything would come together with time, and proper patience.

anime_hentaifighter
Phenom

Celeste would accept Robin's hand as she replied back ''well it seems we will be seeing a lot more of each other in the coming days.Still you won't regret this''replied Celeste as she believed she got the better end of the deal.Still she would keep her real agenda secret from the black haired woman as she walked her out as she began to plan on how to use Robin to better suit her plans.

The end

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”