Door Crasher

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
Person
TV-worthy

Door Crasher

Unread post by Person » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:50 am

Ciel had waited long enough, she was going to get what she wanted when she wanted. Making her way towards the Rebellion locker room, the blue hair wrestler would kick the door open and see two people in the room, Aozora, the manager of Rebellion and then her target Kyoko. The French wrestler would then point her bat right at the Japanese wrestler with a serious look before then looking at the purple hair manager.

“Aozora, I am invoking my rematch clause versus Kyoko as it is agreed in our contract. I want a match with her as soon as possible, I am hungry for revenge.” she stated as she then switched her focus back to Kyoko. “You are going to pay for what you did to me.” stated Ciel in a serious tone as she narrowed her eyes at her fellow member of Rebellion. She was not going to take no for answer.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Re: Door Crasher

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:45 am

"So I was thinking next we start showing those so called champs what for, afterall if we take the fight to the middleweight champ and maybe get a lock on the tag belts when those are ever made we can..." Kyoko had been going over ides with Aozora, first talking about her own belt before talking about how to legitimize Rebellion a bit, before she was rudely interrupted by Ciel who came in demanding a match agaisnt her like she had any right. Kyoko's face turned to a frown instantly.

"And look who's here. Your lucky to have gotten off as easily as you did my fans wanted me to do more then just humiliate you. Though they did appreciate the fact you were so easily tamed." Kyoko said staring her down bat or no. She was surprised she still carried that thing around after what Kyoko did to her with it.

Person
TV-worthy

Unread post by Person » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:57 am

Aozora would be nodding her head as she took a few notes with her tablet as Kyoko continued to speak to her. Going for title belts was something she had in mind but if things went as she planned, her fellow purple hair friend would be getting a better belt then she could imagine at this point… well her or another member of Rebellion. Though before her client could finish what she was saying, Ciel would show up and invoke her rematch clause. Aozora would remain silent, simply watching the two go at it.

“You think I fucking care about what your fans say. Don’t go around saying you tamed me so easily, if you could have done so, then your belt wouldn’t have been destroyed into pieces. You just got lucky with those handcuffs.” stated Ciel to Kyoko before then shifting her attention towards Aozora. “So when can I get this match?” she asked, wanting to get this whole thing started as soon as possible.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:14 am

"I got lucky? Bitch I didnt sneak those on you I beat you in the corner and forced them on you! Then proceeded t knock you out with your own weapon. And I only say whats true. You were easily tamed, as soon as you were in my house you accepted my dominance like that." Kyoko said snapping her fingers as she stared Ciel down before turning back to Aozora.

"Sorry Aozora but it seems your most recent client has no respect for your hard work. Busting in here like that. And thinking she can intimidate anyone with that weapo of hers after what I did to her. I hoped that I could teach her some humilaity but it seems she just never learns her lesson." She said folding her arms and keeping an eye on Ciel in case she went on the attack.

Person
TV-worthy

Unread post by Person » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:25 am

It seemed that Aozora was sort of getting drag into the conversation. “Well isn’t that the whole point of Rebellion? Honestly, did you think I would pick a wrestler who would back down so easily? If you were in her position, would you simply back down? No, and that is why I picked you and her. Members of Rebellion all have that fire and they don’t back down until they get what they want, even if they have to burn down the world to do so.” stated Aozora as she looked at Kyoko and gave a cruel smile. Her attention would then focus towards Ciel. “Well a contract is a contract, you do have a rematch clause. Very well, I will set up a match for some time next week… though what kind of match should it be?” asked Aozora as she placed her index finger right on the bottom of her lip.

“Even when you had me handcuff and were using weapons, I was still able to put up a fight. Yes, you were lucky with those cuffs, such a thing won’t happen again. As for what happened in your house, you seemed to give into my own demands as well… despite being the victor, so who tamed who? Though I will admit, you are pretty good in between the sheets.” stated Ciel in a confident tone as a smirk appeared on her face.

The blue hair wrestler would then hear what Aozora had to say and a smile would appear on her face. “I rather would have had the match today but fine… I will wait a week. As for the match type, a casket match. I am going to bury our friend here alive, I hope that won’t be an issue for you will it?” asked Ciel in a confident tone.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:53 am

"I didnt ask for a submissive bitch, just someone with the right amount of brains to see things through, like when she got beaten, something Ciel here seems to be lacking." Kyoko countered though turning to face the Punk again as Aozora had said she would get her match because of a contract..Kyoko wasnt really sure what said contract implied with a match with her but she didnt really care for it, if a match was on the way she wasnt about to look scared by asking for it not to happen. Not when she was neck deep in throwing barbs with Ciel.

"And even when you had a giant bat to help you I still got you in those cuffs. Your excuses are about as pathetic as how you looked when I was done dominating you however I saw fit. Which was for Aozora's sake to not lose one of ehr employers so soon so you really should be thanking her if it were up to me Id have tore those abs of your-" Kyoko stopped looking at Ciel's stomach and noticing it looked...extremely more defined then it did last time, most of the bruises and cuts had healed and for a second it gave pause out of surprise before the match stipulation snapped her out of it. "buried what?"

Person
TV-worthy

Unread post by Person » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:34 am

“Excuses? I am not the one who is afraid of a rematch. Hey, eyes up here!” stated Ciel as she then glared at Kyoko. It seemed that her purple hair opponent was distracted by her abs. It was something that she had actually gotten from Kyoko, they were now far more toned than before. “A Casket Match and just to make things more interesting, prisoner of war stipulation, for three days. Hopefully, you can understand that much or are my abs a bit too distracting for you, you damn pervert.” stated Ciel in a serious tone as she once again pointed her bat right at Kyoko eyes.

Aozora had remained silent, listening to what the two had to say. “Very well, but no fighting between the two of you until that match starts. I don’t need to warn you what happens to people who don’t follow my wishes.” she stated, hinting towards what she had done to LAW when they refused to meet her demands.

“Fine” stated Ciel as she would then turn around and make her exit.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:48 am

"Sorry what? You kinda drone on makes you really boring to listen too." Kyoko said not caring if she was seen staring at Ciel's abs or not, mostly cause this was there locker room where she didnt need to be subtle and because she was sure there was nothing Ciel could do about it. Afterall she had beaten her once she could so again. And this time she would even get to bury her in a casket when she was done, since Aozora made the match arrangements with little complaint.

"So I get you for three days, grand. Lets me work on a lot of things I didnt get to last time, and not all of it as friendly as before. And you dont need to worry about me getting too hostile. Unlike this brat I can keep my cool." Kyoko said blowing Ciel a kiss with a smirk. "Hope when I knock you out to put in that coffin you have pleasant dreams of yours truly."

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”