A Gothic Reunion - Dhalia DuBlanc/Maria Di Valentina

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
overlordofkings
Knows The Ropes
Has thanked: 0

Re: A Gothic Reunion - Dhalia DuBlanc/Maria Di Valentina

Unread post by overlordofkings » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:39 pm

Oh come now, how was I suppose to know you wanted to surprise our new friend," Maria replied in mock indignation. She gave a sly smile as she saw Dhalia begin to apply her infamous STF hold that made many of the other girls cry at Madame DuPointe's. It was a technique that the madame taught the two herself.

Once the hold was applied, Maria would go by Kanari's face and smiling, give her a slap, careful to avoid Dhalia's arm as the French girl streatched"That's right weakling, give us a good scream!" Maria demanded, slapping the idol again, this time just a bit harder.

She then stood back, awaiting for the symphony of screams from the hapless girl.

Dokki
I like Pineapple on Pizza

Unread post by Dokki » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:37 pm

”Heh...heh...heh...” Kanari gasped after nearly having the life choked out of her. The two assailants were talking amongst themselves but Kanari was still dizzy and too preoccupied with trying to breath to pay attention to what was said.

”P-please— Arggggg!” The idol's plea was cut off as her leg was bent at the knee and her chin was pulled upward in her opponent’s hand. Her attacker's significantly larger body crushed down on the tiny Idol, making it hard for her to breath yet again. ”Ahhhhh— S-stop!” The Idol screamed pitifully as she tappped out again with one hand while trying to alleviate the pain with the other.

Maria bent down in front of her and struck the Idol’s anguish filled face before commanding her to scream. ”puh-puh-Puhleeeease, no more!” Kanari weapt only to be slapped a second time. The broken and blubbering idol would scream her head off as her untrained body was stretched to its limit.

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:43 am

Dhalia let out a happy sigh as she wrenched back hard on the hold, bending the poor girl hard immediately, then after the hold was well and truly sunk in, she began to slowly ramp up the pressure more and more, bending the girl far in the hold. As she did, she could see that while one hand was trying to pull away Dhalia's the other was tapping out on the floor!

"Hah! Poor little thing, you don't seem to understand. You don't get out of this, until I say you do!" Dhalia said, before wrenching back, bending the girl to her limits! Her partner looked on with a grin, even going so far as to slap the girl in her hold, as Dhalia stretched poor Kanari to the absolute limits of her flexibility.

"Goodness, you do shriek awfully loudly though. But remember, if you scream even louder for her, I'll break you in half next time it's my turn!" Dhalia hissed, before letting up on her hold, getting off and giving Maria a small bow. "Alright, your turn it is, dearest."

overlordofkings
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by overlordofkings » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:24 am

"Oh, you're too kind" Maria said with a grin, as Dhlalia got off the poor, pathetic girl. The idol would barely get any time to rest, as Maria would attempt to plop herself on Kanari. "Hmm...what should I do with you..." Maria said with her finger on her chin pretending to thing. She then snapped her fingers as she got an evil idea. "Oh! I know!" The Di Valentina declared as she grabbed both of the Japanese girl's arms.

Smirking darkly, Maria would then attempt to wrap her lithe lethal legs around Kanari's arms and squeeze and pull them, stretching the poor girl's shoulders and arms. Maria's crossed feet would also push against the idol's neck, increasing the pressure.

"Come on piggie, give me a big squeal!" Maria would command, giggling at bit at the poor girl's suffering. Maria then looked at Dhalia with a soft grin. "Feel free to punch or kick this piggie in her pathetic face!" Maria offered.

Dokki

Unread post by Dokki » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:14 pm

No matter how much Kanari tapped or cried, Dhalia only applied more pressure to the savage hold. Kanari had been nervous about joining the LAW organization but most of her worries had been in regard to what would go on in the ring. The idol had never considered the possibility of being hurt outside of it.

Kanari's leg had long since gone numb and her kneck was wrenched painfully until the idol's aungished face was looking up at the ceiling and again Kanari would wonder what she had done to deserve such torture. She had only ever wanted to make others happy and had always treated others kindly and yet, here she was suffering at the hands of two strangers.

Dhalia threatened to break Kanari in half if she screamed louder for her partner. Kanari could only whimper in response. Dhalia would release her hold and Kanari would immediately collapse, her face slapping against the floor.

Now it was Maria’s turn. The Italian goth would drop her shapely ass down on Kanari's mostly bare back and begin wondering aloud what she should do to the tiny idol.

”P-please, I’ll do anything you want! J-just let me go!” Kanari pleaded but it was too late. Maria had decided how she was going to make the idol sing. The goth would pull Kanari up into a seated position and then wrap her strong legs around The girl’s slender arms while pushing her feet into the idol's neck.

Ah-Aaaiiiiieee!!! Kanari screamed, demonstrating her vocal range as her arms were streatched their limits. The idol’s bright cheerful face was now red and twisted in agony. Streams Tears and snot ran down her face while she kicked and writhed in her captor's clutches.

Maria offered to Kerri Maria strike the defenseless idol in the face. Kanari would lift her head and look up at Maria with her large blue tearfilled eyes, pleading that Maria show her mercy.

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:22 am

As her partner slowly lifted her up, the young girl gave a poor, scared scream, before she was slowly locked into Maria's lotus lock, her arms completely wrenched backwards, her shoulders likely on fire as she was completely trapped. And Dhalia was loving every single minute of it. Giggling at her partner's words, Dhalia approached the idol, taking a seat on her lap, legs on either side of Kanari's waist as she faced her.

"Perhaps... or perhaps... we can play with her another way..." Dhalia said, her hand moving up to Kanari's chin, grabbing it and yanking her to face the goth, before leaning forward, pressing her lips against the idol's! It was a kiss with no love or passion, but if possible, with malicious intent, showing the poor girl that she was in charge, dominant over her in whatever fashion she chose.

After she finally had enough, she would release the poor girl, not before also giving her a hard slap on the face!

"Alright Maria dearest. Looks like you win. As much as I hate to admit, I think she was screaming louder for you." Dhalia said with a sigh, getting up off Kanari so Maria could release her.

overlordofkings
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by overlordofkings » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:00 am

Maria would merely smirk at her friend's admission. "Oh don't be so glum Dhalia," She would say, as she'd relinquish the hold, letting the Japanese idol flop on the ground. She'd then get up...not before stepping on poor Kanari's back as she walked towards her dear friend.

"Hmmm...I think we should introduce this pig to the Midnight Waltz," Maria suggested, an evil smirk forming on her lips. "I bet she barely lasts ten seconds before begging for her mother!" She'd taunt, giggling a bit.

Maria would then look back and pick up Kanari by the hair, putting her face close to the idol's. "Don't you think that would be fun?" She'd ask, before trying to slap the poor girl once more and letting then putting her head down, before stomping on the back of it. "Answer me piggie!" She'd command.

Dokki

Unread post by Dokki » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:27 pm

Despite her desperate appeal, Kanari fully expected that she would be punched and kicked by the taller goth as Dhalia had not shown even a sliver of mercy thus far. The idol whimpered as Dhalia came closer. To Kanari's shock and discomfort, Dhalia sat down on the idol’s lap! Kanari shut here eyes in anticipation for what horror were to come then suddenly her eyes flicked open, her dilated pupils darting. Dhalia had seized the idol's full lips with her own! Kanari kept her quivering lips sealed the entire time. She was so taken aback that she went completely numb to the pain of her arm's being pulled from their sockets. A hard slap followed but it did little to wake the girl from her stupor.

Maria released her hold and Kanari fell to the floor in a pathetic heap. Her once bright blue eyes seemed somewhat dull now as she stared across the room with a lifeless gaze. Breaking her body and spirit hadn’t been enough for her sadistic attackers, they had now stolen the young girl’s first kiss as well. It was against company policy for idol’s to have boyfriends and Kanari had been saving her first kiss for someone special but now it had been forcefully taken from her by a stranger.

Kanari made a soft squeak as Maria stepped on her back. The two goth's began discussing their next cruel plans but Kanari was still dead to the world, wallowing in self pity. Her head was violently yanked off the floor by Maria by her short reddish-brown hair. Kanari was almost nose to nose with Maria. the Maid like girl was demanding she answer whether or not something would be fun. Kanari could easily imagine whatever game the goth's suggested would not be fun for her but she didn’t know what they were talking about. Again she was slapped in the face and commanded to answer.

The broken idol had no more tears left to shed and asked in an exhausted voice, ”Why are you doing this to me?”

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:54 am

Being a member of the LAW roster came with a slew of interesting benefits. Whether or not wrestlers and staff capitalized on those benefits was up to them, but they were certainly available to use at one's leisure, within reason of course. One such luxury was the ability to hear of meet persons of interest. Persons like Miss Kanari Airashi.

"Oh maaaan! I hope I get to see her before she takes off!" The young, boisterous Samantha Roberts would say as she ran through the corridor after corridor in the backstage area.

"I've always been a fan! I'm gonna get an autograph if it kills me!"

Sam had indeed been a fan of the idol singer. When she got word that the adorable brunette joined the LAW roster, Sam began looking immediately. For well over twenty minutes now, she was a blue blur. Zipping around, asking others, doing whatever it is she could and going wherever it is she could to catch wind of the woman whose songs she so adored. Sam wasn't the type to become easily deterred or discouraged. Once she put her mind to a goal, she'd pursue it with a level of stubbornness that often ensued in as much risk as it did reward. The bluenette had begun scouring for Kanari with a CD of one of her group's albums in hand. Sam hadn't even bothered to change out of her standard wrestling gear before doing so. The lightweight go-getter would jog around whilst humming the tune of one of idol group's songs, passing by an area near the dressing rooms when she heard something concerning.

"Hmmmm hmm hmm hmmmm ♪♫♬, hmmm-?!?" Sam would suddenly stop in place when she heard a faint scream. Despite the fact that it was faint, it sounded particularly concerning. Immediately, like some sort of vigilante, she'd begin rushing through the dressing rooms, opening them one by one. She did this until she happened upon one that wouldn't open. Roberts would put her ear to the door to hear the cries and whimpers - the pleading of a woman in peril! And upon making out those noises, she'd charge at the door repeatedly in an effort to get it open!

"Hey! Is anyone there? Are you in trouble!?" At the end of each of her sentences, Roberts would back up and charge the door with a hard shoulder tackle! It hurt, but she couldn't afford to focus on her own pain when there was the pain of another to account for!

After 4 or 5 hard rams, the lock would finally give way! Sam would enter the room, barreling in with more force than she bargained for, and accidentally charging full-on at a woman who was a complete stranger to her at the time, Maria of the Gothic Era!
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

Trillian - winner3

overlordofkings
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by overlordofkings » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:45 am

Maria grinned at the idol's question. "Because it's fun...besides, weaklings like you deserve to be degraded and beaten!" Maria cruelly answered, as she curled her hand into a fist and was about to punch Kanari...but then she started to hear voices on the other side of the door.

"What the..." Maria said, putting Kanari down and looking at the door. She gritted her teeth in annoyance. Some idiot must have heard the stupid bitch's screams! Whatever, it didn't matter. Maria and Dhalia would just have to teach this idiot a lesson and leave her broken alongside the weakling.

Suddenly, before Maria could even prepare for it, a blue haired girl burst through the door. Maria barely had time to react as this new girl crashed into her! "GAH!" She cried out as she fell to the ground, the new comer on top of her.

Maria gave the new comer a glare in which, if looks could kill, the intruder would be dead ten times over.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”