Never mess with the masked…

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
xalex
Legend

Re: Never mess with the masked…

Unread post by xalex »

Angle and widow would look at each other for a few moments unable to say anything before both of them started to giggle a little bit. Widow would look back down to her opponent with a smile on her face poking lilly onto the nose. “You two are so adorable…” Angle would stand tall and would put her hands against her hips a little bit before putting her finger against her chin. “I might know the perfect place!” She would then turn around. “just give us a few moments to get ready then we can go… or maybe you two want to change outfits as well or take a short shower?” The two women would walk away and around the corner waving their opponents good bye for now…
The story will be continued here:

shanecawf_2.0
Pre-Show

Unread post by shanecawf_2.0 »

Kana and Lilly would still sit there almost hypnotized by the dominatrix's bodies. Lilly would be snapped out of it as her nose was poked teasingly as they both were called adorable by the brunette. They would sit there and hear how Angle thought about the perfect place and would recommend a change of Clothes or even a shower. Kana and Lilly would simply nod agreeing as they were both quite sweaty and grimy as they had just been dominated by their opponent's thoroughly.

Kana and Lilly would both watch their previous opponent's make their exit and begin to leave walking around the corner. Both Jobber's eyes glued to their opponent's large soft looking rears.

Once the two Dominatrix's were out of view, Kana would snap out of it first. She would grab Lilly's hand and pull her up to her feet before beginning to walk towards the shower where she would wash Lilly and herself. The two would share a stall as they were very close and the LAW locker rooms were never the safest place to shower alone. They would take turn's washing each other's backs and the rest of their bodies before washing off and getting dried off before getting dressed.

Kana would sport a pair of leggings that clung to her lower half like a second skin and a simple tank top that showed a generous amount of cleavage. Lilly was dressed in something fairly similar as they would make their way towards the exit hoping to find their dom's waiting.

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex »

Angle would open the door to the apartment of her tag team partner. The two ladies would step in and throw their heavy and big sport bags to the floor. The black haired woman would hold the door open so all the other women could enter as well. “I really find girls cute that can eat much and aren´t shy about it!” would widow explain giggling. As soon as Kana and lilly were inside the tall woman would close the door and would make sure no one can open it from the outside. Then the two would lead the girls into the living room. “I know we just eat but do any of you want something to drink or anything else?” would angle ask with a big smile, trying to be a good host.
Widow would lean on the shoulder of her friend. “or do you want to jump right to the fun part?” She would ask them. “do you want to play any special scenario or just you being our prisoners? Do you guys have any limits or stuff you don´t want to do? We have a save word we use… Dishwasher, when someone says this word we directly stop! We want that this is fun for us all!”

shanecawf_2.0
Pre-Show

Kana and lilly were stuffed. They had enjoyed a nice meal with their captors for the night. They were now at the entrance of their apartment. Both Kana and Lilly would blush as widow explained cute it was that Kana and Lilly ate more then what they looked like they could. The door would open and the two would walk inside. They would hear the door lock but it didn't bother them.

Kana and Lilly would be offered a drink or anything else. "I think we're alright for now" Kana would answer "Thank you." Lilly would say as she looked at Angle smiling at them.

They would watch as Widow leaned on Angle and would hear her question. "Lets get to it! We're ready for anything!" Kana would say excitedly while Lilly nervously smiled and nodded. "Dishwasher huh..." Kana would whisper as she thought about it before giggling. "I'm ready for anything and so is my friend Lilly!" Kana would say excitedly as she hugged Lilly close to her, giving her a teasing kiss on the cheek before smiling at the women, waiting to see what they had in mind for their first activity.

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex »

Red would be the one to step forwards first she would lean down and grab lilly and pulled her in tightly… suddenly she would try to throw her up a little bit and put hear arms under the armpit of the lightweight. The Heavyweight would go for a strong bearhug on the small girl trying to squeeze her… Meanwhile black would go for her partner and would try to step right behind Kana and put the girl into a full nelson and would hold the girl in place not allowing her to get away or look away from her partner getting squashed. “so you two just think you can come here and cause trouble for us? Get a little revenge for getting beaten tonight?” would angle ask the two smiling. “we will show you guys real power!” would widow say squeezing the girl harder and harder.

shanecawf_2.0
Pre-Show

Lilly and Kana sat on the couch happily, before suddenly, Lilly was scooped up into a tight embrace. She would squeak as she was thrown up a bit so that she was in a perfect bear hug. There was no protection as Widow made sure that her arms were under Lilly's armpits. The bearhug would make Lilly groan but she knew that it was pointless to fight it. She would simply wrap her legs around Widow's waist as best she could, not in a squeezing manner but more of a support.

Kana meanwhile was caught off guard in a full nelson. Turned and forced to watch Lilly get the life squeezed out of her by the brutal bearhug from Widow. "Trouble? What trouble! We were both well behaved!" Kana would argue back, Lilly was too squeezed to respond as she was squeezed harder. All Lilly could do was stay where she was. The feeling of Widow's breasts flattening her own was humiliating yet it was stimulating her masochist side. Her nipples started to become erect.

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex »

“you think your legs can keep it up with the power of my arms?” would widow ask giggling she would squeeze the girl a little bit harder for a few seconds before throwing her from side to side trying to shake her widely to make her go dizzy. She would look into the eye of the small girl with an evil smirk… “come on squeeze me little bitch I just break you if you try me!”
Meanwhile angle would shove Kana backwards and would stand right in front of her… angle was wearing extra soft boxing gloves while standing in front of the girl. “want to save your partner? You have to go through me first… come at me slut!” would angle say holding her fists up showing that she would like to punch the girl a little bit.

shanecawf_2.0
Pre-Show

Lilly would be stuck in widow's bearhug. "I... I didn't mean to..." Lilly would try to explain that she wasn't trying to squeeze the dominatrix but was unsuccessful as the air was squeezed out of her and she was shaken wildly back and forth. She would become dizzy as she looked into Widow's eyes. She would be told to squeeze her so Lilly would give her best squeeze although it wasn't much.

Meanwhile, Kana would be shoved backwards, hitting a wall. She would look at Angle who now had boxing gloves on. Kana would hear the task she needed to complete to save her partner and would step forward with her hands in the best fighting position she could offer although it wasn't very good as Kana had never boxed before.

xalex
Legend

Unread post by xalex »

Widow would only laugh. “what did you mean to? You mean to disappoint me?” Would the bigger woman ask loudly. She would shake the little woman from side to side handling her like she was a plaything. She would keep this up for a few moments before she would stop shaking her and hold her still to look up into the eyes of the small girl.

At the same time angle would smile at her small opponent. Without letting her get any chance to go she would do one big step forwards. Angle would throw an uppercut into the belly of her opponent trying to hit her really hard that way. She would leave it be after the first punch just wanting to see how the cute little girl would react to that.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”