4 on 4 Team Ossi vs Team Lauren: Solo Match Series

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Highfly
Phenom

4 on 4 Team Ossi vs Team Lauren: Solo Match Series

Unread post by Highfly »

Match Type: 4 standard matches in a row
1) Hinata Huerta vs. Delta Harper
2) Peggy McIntyre vs. Chantelle Calderwood
3) Hikaru Sawazaki vs. Emilia Hjaal
4) Lauren Frederick's vs. Ossi Shamar

"Ok girls this isn't amd you all look amazing by the way!" Lauren said with a wink. She was told to select a team of willing participants to bring against a similarly built team by her rival Ossi Shamar.

Peggy McIntyre her friend and tag partner mirrored Lauren's wrestling attire today, donning a blue one piece swimsuit, white kneepads and white boots. Quiet undercard grappler Hikaru Sawazaki did the same. The fiery Hinata Heurta did have blue briefs and a sports bra, opting to take on the team colors but show off her team-best fitness/figure.

"Who would willingly side with Ossi? She is a bratty bitch." Peggy said with a shrug. "This here team is gonna make a mess of those ladies!

"I will certainly do my best!" Hinata said with a smile and nod to her team captain.

"I don't care about your little rivalry Lauren, but I respect you trying to bring back oldschool wrestling even if it isn't my style. I am going to make a mark tonight and destroy whoever they throw at me though." Hinata said as she punched a fist into her open palm.

"Thanks ladies, that is good enough for me. We will go out there, do our best, slam them senseless then strut our stuff after!" Lauren said with a wink.

The quartet walked through the back hallway amd when Lauren's music began to play all four made their way to the ring. Lauren and Peggy's backsides as well as their thighs quaked with each step as their soft mass jiggled. Hikaru waved to the fans while Hinata looked far more serious doing a shadowbox routine at the bottom of the ramp.

All four made their way towards their corner they looked up at the big screen seeing that Hinata was the leading match. Since this was a series of standard matches not a tag team affair the other three jumped off the apron and stood together on the ground at the far side of the ring.

Inside Hinata stood confidently with her hands on her hips, grinning as she leaned back against her teams turnbuckle.
Last edited by Highfly on Mon May 24, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arktriumph
Main-Eventer

Re: 4 on 4 Team Ossi vs Team Lauren: Solo Match Series

Unread post by arktriumph »

Backstage, Ossi and her team watched the entrance of the blue clad Team Lauren, and the Syrian heiress glowered at the screens. She had been able to best Lauren once in a match - one of the few victories she had achieved - but the heavyweight had largely gotten the better of her so far. It was time to redress that balance, not just by beating Lauren but by taking down her whole team!

The members of Team Ossi stood around her, their normal attires tinted with the green and gold of the heiress. Delta Harper, the bubbly American stood in her two piece, gloves and boots; Chantelle Calderwood, a veteran Ossi had picked for her long experience in the ring, clad in a long green leotard that cut off at the thighs; and finally Emelia Hjaal, the young Scandinavian battling to climb the LAW totem pole.

"Alright!" Ossi snapped. "You all know what to do. Let's show this bumbling swimsuited bimbo and her crew what happens when you get on the wrong side of Ossi Shamar!"

Murmurs and nods of half-hearted agreement greeted her declaration - none of them had the personal vendetta that Ossi sported - but they were eager to test themselves in this special contest!

Ossi's music blared from the speakers and she led her troop out. She held her head high, imperious and ignoring the braying fans, but her companions were happy to wave and smile at the crowds, breaking the image somewhat! Nonetheless, she led them down to the ring and entered, letting the fans see Team Ossi in all its glory. She shot a grim glare at Lauren down at the ringside, before leading two members of her team back out of the ring to the opposite corner where they would observe.

Left in the ring to face Hinata was Delta Harper. She grinned, stretching out her limbs and moving to the centre of the ring, the pink-haired powerhouse looking forward to the coming challenge as she stared Hinata down.
THE ARK TRIUMPH ACADEMY

Hit me up on Discord if you have any match ideas - arktriumph66#8743

Highfly
Phenom

Unread post by Highfly »

Lauren glared back at Ossi and flexed her arms, pointing to Ossi. "I can't wait to embarrass you int he ring again you skinny little brat!" She shouted as Peggy chuckled.

Inside the ring Hinata watched quietly as the other team came and took a position on the opposite side of the ring as Team Lauren. Delta climbed in and Hinata nodded to her, silently ready to go on the attack. As soon as the bell rang Hinata would surge in looking to close the distance between the two. Hinata screamed as she raised her leg up looking to smash the abdomen of Delta with a fast trio of mid-kicks hoping to drive her back to her own turnbuckle so she could treat her like a punching bag!

arktriumph
Main-Eventer

"Make sure you win this," Ossi hissed from outside the ring as Delta took up her position facing Hinata. The bubbly American winked at her team captain, just excited to get the event underway.

The bell rang and Delta got maybe two steps forward before her speedy foe was upon her. Slow of the mark, her eyes widened in surprise, just before Hinata's kick crashed into her stomach!

"OOGHHH! UNNGHHH! OOOOFFF!" Delta cried out three times in quick succession the woman smashing a kick into her exposed abs. The American went reeling backwards, crashing into the turnbuckle and throwing her arms over the top ropes. She sagged there, wheezing for breath and utterly at Hinata's mercy already!
THE ARK TRIUMPH ACADEMY

Highfly
Phenom

Unread post by Highfly »

"Woooooo! Lets see how much Delta likes to fly!" Hinata said as she stepped back holding a fist in the air. She sprang forward, rushing at Delta while she was in the corner as she looked to crash into her with a big running clothesline! Hinata smiled after crashing in to Delta all too happy to wrap her arm around Delta's head and follow up fluidly with a running bulldog to get Delta out of the corner by smashing her face against the canvas! This was a nice combo Hinata had been working on, and she was eager to test it out in an actual match for quite some time!

On the outside Lauren was clapping and pointing. "Hey Ossi is that the best help you can get? She looks like she is gonna fold as quickly as you once I get my hands on that skinny little ass of yours!" Lauren said, flexing her arms and turning to the crowd, enjoying feeling the cheers for once. She was used to mixed reactions so to be the fan favorite in something like this was quite fun!

arktriumph
Main-Eventer

Delta reeled from Hinata's wild opening, the slow-paced slammer having no chance to counter her speedy foe. She sagged in the corner breathing heavily, and before she could recover she was rocked by a follow up clothesline!

"UNNGHHHH!" she blurted, her body rocking back and legs briefly lifting off the floor from the impact. She let out a moan of pain before Hinata grabbed her out of the corner, dragging the American into a run. Before the unfortunate Delta could even process what was happening she found her head piled into the canvas in a bulldog!

"AGUUUHH!" she squealed, crumpling into a heap flat on her face, her limbs slithering weakly on the canvas as she lay at Hinata's mercy.

Meanwhile Ossi could only watch the catastrophic opening with a glare, incensed by Delta's poor performance. She glowered at Lauren as the heavyweight taunted her.

"You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when I'm finished with you, you bimbo!" Ossi hissed before turning her attention to her struggling comrade. "GET UP! For goodness sake, show that you can actually wrestle!"
THE ARK TRIUMPH ACADEMY

Highfly
Phenom

Unread post by Highfly »

Hinata was cruising and looked around at everyone. "Oh I think I should show you all I have worked on grappling too!" Hinata said as she bent down grabbing Delta by the hair. Hinata struggled and groaned lifting Delta up and holding her straight up in the air before falling back to send Delta crashing down to the mat with a vertical suplex trying to shake the ring ropes with the impact to really keep piling on adding to her hot start!

Lauren waved a hand at Ossi and shook her head. "I picked a better team and I can out-wrestle and out-slam that skinny little ass of yours!" Lauren said flexing her arms as Peggy gave her a pat on the back. "Keep it up Hinata show them what you can do! You are an unstoppable spitfire in that ring!" Lauren cheered from the outside as she was happy to see Hinata hammering away at Delta.

arktriumph
Main-Eventer

"Unnhhh..." Delta burbled weakly as Hinata grabbed the reeling woman by the hair, dragging her upright. Delta stumbled unsteadily, totally overwhelmed by Hinata's offense thus far, and it seemed like things were only going to get worse for her now. Totally outclassed and unable to form any kind of counter, Delta was helpless as her opponent hoisted her skywards, before bringing the busty, blue-clad battler smashing down to the mat in a vertical suplex!

"AUUUUGHHH!" Delta cried as she was planted into the canvas, briefly bridging and clutching at the small of her back before slumping to the ground in a limp heap. The match had been little more than one long combo from Hinata, and that had been more than enough to utterly demolish Delta's resistance!

Outside the ring Ossi could only watch, seething with impotent rage as the first member of her team capitulated utterly, much to Lauren's glee. Ossi glared at the big American.

"When I beat you, I'm going to cut that stupid swimsuit of yours to ribbons, you oaf!" she sneered petulantly, turning her disdainful gaze back to the ring where Delta already seemed to be at the end of the line...
THE ARK TRIUMPH ACADEMY

Highfly
Phenom

Unread post by Highfly »

Hinata sent Delta down to the canvas and stood back up, running towards the ropes before climbing up. She turned to face the ring, perched atop as she waited for Delta to stand up. Hinata wanted her to stagger up so she could leap from the top and smash her upper chest with a hard missile dropkick from the top rope!

Meanwhile outside Lauren was clapping and cheering looking over at Ossi. "Oh please, you aren't going to even come close to beating me little girl. You are just a spoiled brat playing dress up you aren't a real wrestler at all!" Lauren shouted back watching as Hinata was continuing her assault on Delta. If Hinata could get the team up 1-0 that would take pressure off Peggy for her classic clash against Chantelle.

arktriumph
Main-Eventer

Delta moaned in pain as she tried to struggle to her feet, blushing with humiliation as she tried to recover from Hinata's dominating performance. The pink-haired American had been utterly out-classed from the first second of this match.

Things only went from bad to worse when she finally struggled upright, only to find Hinata flying through the air towards her. Delta had a second to panic before her opponent's feet smashed into her chest in a flying dropkick!

"AUGUHH!" a sharp squeal of pain escaped Delta's lips and she was sent straight back down to the canvas, winded and beaten, her chest heaving weakly as she fought for breath, eyelids fluttering as she flirted with unconsciousness.

Outside the ring Ossi could only let out a wordless snarl of outrage as she watched Delta's pathetic capitulation. She shot a dagger glare at Lauren as the woman continued mocking her. "I'll make you eat those words, you blubbering oaf!" she hissed.
THE ARK TRIUMPH ACADEMY

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”