April Starling vs Jenny rodouko

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Lederface
TV-worthy

Re: April Starling vs Jenny rodouko

Unread post by Lederface »

Jenny with a face of satisfaction, smiled to see how she had fallen into her plan, so when she saw the opportunity, she would try to squeeze less with her legs and use her hands to tap her cheeks and so she wouldn't lose the attitude would tell her what happened, I don't know you're supposed to be trained for this? Or aren't you a spy? I would tell you in a mocking tone
my list of contenders
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7474
discor profile:
lederface #6703

SimplyWoo
TV-worthy

Unread post by SimplyWoo »

"Ack, what, are you a heel now?" April called out as she swatted away at Jenny's hands until she reached out to cup the back of Jenny's neck before pulling her in, wrapping her arms tightly around Jenny's neck as she then stretched out with one hand past her, trying to reach the ropes behind Jenny that they ended up being so close to, but her fingertips were so far just a little bit ouf of reach of it as she let out grunts of effort trying to stretch for it.

Lederface
TV-worthy

Jenny would show a smile when she felt like she would put her arms around her neck, making her worry, so she unwittingly. I would move back a little and hear the report say "rope break" so she annoys her for her foolishness, I would single her up and she would tease herself a little to avoid any problems.
my list of contenders
discor profile:
lederface #6703

SimplyWoo
TV-worthy

As April rose up to her feet, she lunged at Jenny, when she did she hopped from one side of Jenny over to the other, and when she did she curved her arm up around Jenny's armpit to where her hand cupped at her back. She used the momentum of the hop to jerk Jenny up into the air, bringing her forward and down as she went to execute a hip top to make Jenny land on her back as April looked at her opponent with determination.

Lederface
TV-worthy

Jenny at the time she was alone with April knew it wouldn't end well, so when she felt like she was being lifted and thrown to the side, she would let out a little scream of pain as she got up to keep fighting.

come on, is that all you have? would confidently say as it jenny from the ground
my list of contenders
discor profile:
lederface #6703

SimplyWoo
TV-worthy

"I see what you are trying to do and I appreciate you for it, but did you come to this ring to be a motivation speaker or are you going to wrestle?" She asked and as Jenny rose up to her feet, she twisted around to face away from Jenny as she reached up to curve her arm around the back of Jenny's neck, she then thrusted her rear into Jenny's midsection as she pulled forward and down with her arm to try to take Jenny down with a snapmare, trying to keep on the offensive.

Lederface
TV-worthy

Jenny upon hearing what April told her, was surprised to learn that she didn't want words she wanted action, so Jenny standing up completely, smiled and before she could do anything, April knocked her down and hit her in 2 different places, which surprised her a lot, so she would touch her head and kneel down to recover a little bit, and then try to hit April in the face
my list of contenders
discor profile:
lederface #6703

SimplyWoo
TV-worthy

April was pulling Jenny up to her feet, ready to make her next move when she was suddenly struck in the face, making her jerk her face to the side before returning to look at Jenny with narrowed eyes, she responded back by going in an uppercut motion with her side of her arm rising up to connect with Jenny in the upper-chest/jaw area as she fired back with a european uppercut. She then swung her arm back and swiped it forward, trying to deliver a chop to Jenny's chest to stagger her back to the corner turnbuckle.

Lederface
TV-worthy

Jenny at the time of landing her blow, would prepare for a charge, but then, April had thrown an uppercut, which would scare her, since that meant that she was not giving all her effort, so being in the corner she recovered, her mind would start to bombard with possible ideas if she failed, so she would swing a blow in front of her, hoping that April had gotten close enough for hit her.
Last edited by Lederface on Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my list of contenders
discor profile:
lederface #6703

SimplyWoo
TV-worthy

April was about to charge into Jenny, but was intercepted with a strike from Jenny. April managed to bring a hand up to absorb most of the blow, but the strike was still effective enough to stagger April a few steps away from Jenny as she brought a hand to her forehead as she tried to blink away the daze. "Bloody hell." April complained as she looked towards Jenny's direction.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”