Dana Ashford vs Icchan

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Lico
Knows The Ropes

Dana Ashford vs Icchan

Unread post by Lico »

Accepted Submission Hentai Match
Winning Condition: A wrestler is declared the winner only when she accepts the other wrestler's submission.

Icchan
The blue haired girl known as Icchan made her entrance after her theme was played, and she stood on the ramp briefly to make a double victory signs to the cheering crowd. She then skipped towards the ring and climbed the steps near one of the turnbuckles and went further up to stand on the top of the corner post.

Ichie then jumped forward and performed a flip mid air before landing on her feet, earning herself an even louder cheer from the audience. She then turned around on her spot for a bit to savor the reactions from the crowds and hopped to the corner on the side where she'd wait for her opponent's arrival.
Character:

Icchan - FxF only
Readme
- You don't have to agree with every idea I proposed. Just be honest about it.
- Drop me a PM or something if you're unsure about stuffs in the RP, i.e. if you're stuck with what to do next, or need to clarify a post.
- In the unfortunate event that you don't feel like continuing the thread, please kindly inform me about it rather than left me hanging.
- The most important thing is to have fun!

PrinceArjuna332
Phenom

Re: Dana Ashford vs Icchan

Unread post by PrinceArjuna332 »

Dana was going to have another match again tonight, and it was a hentai match. Already giddy at the prospect of doing lewd things with another woman, Dana prepared herself for her entrance before her song was played. She would step out of the entrance, donning her signature smile and taking deliberate steps as she walked down the ramp, heading over to the ring. She could see that she would be facing a cutie tonight, and she was looking forward to get her hands on her.
Dana Ashford
Soon, Dana entered the ring, climbing up the apron. Once she was inside, she would take a good look at her opponent tonight, Icchan. She smiled, folding her arms under her ample bust. She would inspect the girl before her curiously before she said, "Oh dear, are you sure you can look with that on?" She said, pointing at one of her own eyes. She was talking about the eye-patch that the girl was wearing. Though she had to admit that the girl looked cute with the eye-patch.

Lico
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by Lico »

An excited smile appeared on Ichie's face as she saw the woman that she'd face tonight. She had to say she couldn't wait to tussle around with such tall and beautiful figure, even if things might not look too favorable for her due to their size difference. Not that facing a bigger opponent would be a new thing for the blue haired girl.

"Oh, don't worry about that, senpai~ There will be hell to witness if I use my full power after all... Wouldn't be good if the place get wrecked, right?" she gave Dana a menacing expression, or at least trying to, before suddenly sticking her tongue out. "Juuust kiiidding! But I'm in perfectly good condition in any case!" she grinned.

The ref rolled her eyes and called both wrestlers to meet at the center of the ring afterwards. Ichie's attention was focused on Dana the whole time the official explained the rules, her excitement visibly growing from being close to the tall beauty. The woman's large bust and toned legs made the smaller girl blushed slightly from imagining how it'd be to feel them directly.

Only when the bell was rang that Ichie was snapped from what little trance she was in. She'd abruptly take a step back and raise her arms while trying to regain some composure. With her opponent being bigger, she decided to look for an opening first before going for an attack. After all, it'd be all too easy for someone like Dana to have her way with her once she caught her. Not that Ichie would mind that...
Last edited by Lico on Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Character:

Icchan - FxF only
Readme
- Drop me a PM or something if you're unsure about stuffs in the RP, i.e. if you're stuck with what to do next, or need to clarify a post.
- In the unfortunate event that you don't feel like continuing the thread, please kindly inform me about it rather than left me hanging.

PrinceArjuna332
Phenom

Dana watched the girl before her with amusement, thinking that the match would be an enjoyable experience for her. And then, both of them were called to the center of the ring, and Dana would wait for the referee to finish the explanation regarding the rules. For this match, it was different that they were free to accept or deny the submission from their opponent, and she thought that the rules were pretty unique.

And then, the match began. Seeing Icchan already taking a stance, Dana would surge forth, looking to lock up with her. She would make use of her bigger frame and greater strength as well as her experience to overpower her opponent, though she would savor every single moment of this. After all, it would be a big waste to end this match too soon.

Lico
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by Lico »

Her opponent took the initiative by trying to engage her in a lockup, but Icchan went to the side to avoid being grappled. She would try to go around Dana and went to the ropes across her, then turned around to bounce herself off them. Her intention was to jump onto the tall beauty's back and applied a sleeper hold while also wrapping her legs around the woman's midsection.

Because she'd have to make sure that she'd cling onto Dana at first, her arm and legs wouldn't be able to squeeze the tall beauty too much yet, giving the woman a bit of time to react before her hold would start getting tighter. Not that she'd be able to do any significant damage immediately given their physical difference even if Dana wasn't able to get Icchan off her right away.
Character:

Icchan - FxF only
Readme

PrinceArjuna332
Phenom

Icchan managed to avoid the lock up and slip past Dana before she bounced from the ropes and went behind her. Dana found herself being put into a sleeper hold, with Icchan wrapping her own legs around her body.

Of course, the hold itself wasn't too tight, and Dana would immediately respond to that by grabbing Icchan who was behind her, and exerting her strength, she would try to flip her over with a snapmare, getting her off her back and sending her crashing back first into the mat.

Lico
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by Lico »

It looked like Icchan was getting the upper hand against Dana at first, but the bigger woman quickly made use of her physical superiority to turn around the situation. The blue haired girl gasped as she felt herself being flipped, and the next thing she knew was her world spinning for a moment before she crashed to the mats!

"Guh!" she cried as her small form bounced lightly off the canvas. "That didn't work too well... I guess..." she groaned while feeling a little disoriented.

At least it was still early in the match, so she wasn't dazed for too long from the slam. Ichie would try to get up and move away from Dana as soon as she could, but would her opponent give her the opportunity to do so?
Character:

Icchan - FxF only
Readme

PrinceArjuna332
Phenom

Slamming Icchan down into the mat, Dana watched as Icchan tried to drag herself away from her. But Dana wasn't going to let her go just like that as she would approach her, looking to seize her body and grab her, pulling her up to continue with her punishment.

"Now, now, where do you think you are going, hmm?" Dana purred as she would get Icchan up onto her feet before she wrapped her arms around her body to put her into a crushing bearhug, squeezing her body. Her breasts would be pressed against her while Dana was squeezing her.

Lico
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by Lico »

"Eh... uh..." Icchan stammered as she heard what Dana said, although before she could answer, the woman already pulled her up into a bearhug! "Aaagh...!"

Her lithe form was mashed against Dana's curvaceous one, causing her to groan and squirm around cutely which only resulted in their chests rubbed against each other a little more. Ichie could only try pushing and pulling Dana's arms to no avail as she just didn't have the strength to pull it off. After a while, though, she'd try to pinch Dana's midsection with her legs for makeshift scissors, but even if she could do that, she probably wouldn't really be able to hurt her bigger opponent with her thin legs.
Character:

Icchan - FxF only
Readme

PrinceArjuna332
Phenom

Already had her arms wrapped around Icchan's body, Dana would squeeze her, and she enjoyed the sounds that she made as Icchan was being squeezed in the bearhug. Even as she tried to put her into a scissor, Icchan couldn't do much to Dana at this point.

"Well, it's time for you to go down~"

And with that, Dana would shift her hold around Icchan's body before hoisting her up, throwing her behind her with a belly-to-belly suplex, sending her down into the mat with the attack.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”