Dana Ashford vs Icchan

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Lico
Knows The Ropes

Re: Dana Ashford vs Icchan

Unread post by Lico »

Dana kept Icchan's figure folded up with her butt sticking up to the air, and she'd then feel the woman's hands squeezing her rear cheeks, drawing some moans from her. "Mmmhh... uhhh..." was all she could only response with, along with some cute wriggling as she barely had the strength to resist the taller woman anymore at this point.
Character:

Icchan - FxF only
Readme
- You don't have to agree with every idea I proposed. Just be honest about it.
- Drop me a PM or something if you're unsure about stuffs in the RP, i.e. if you're stuck with what to do next, or need to clarify a post.
- In the unfortunate event that you don't feel like continuing the thread, please kindly inform me about it rather than left me hanging.
- The most important thing is to have fun!

PrinceArjuna332
Phenom

Unread post by PrinceArjuna332 »

Dana was playing with Icchan's cute ass-cheeks before she decided to go with the main feast. Still positioning herself in front of Icchan, Dana would make sure to spread the girl's legs, exposing her crotch before the mature woman. Then, she would draw her lips towards her crotch and start eating her out through the fabric of her leotard, making sure that the girl would feel the mature woman's lips and tongue against her sex.

Lico
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by Lico »

"Mmmhhh...!" Icchan moaned and wriggled her butt a bit as she felt Dana's lips and tongue on her hot pussy. She couldn't move around too much, let alone get away from the woman in this position, not that she really wanted to anyways. All she could do now was to enjoy what Dana was giving her, and she'd do just that.
Character:

Icchan - FxF only
Readme
- Drop me a PM or something if you're unsure about stuffs in the RP, i.e. if you're stuck with what to do next, or need to clarify a post.
- In the unfortunate event that you don't feel like continuing the thread, please kindly inform me about it rather than left me hanging.

PrinceArjuna332
Phenom

Dana closed her eyes, enjoying herself as she continued eating out Icchan's pussy through the fabric of her leotard. She would make use of her tongue and lips while slurping on the increasingly wet pussy of the girl. Then, she decided that the fabric was getting in her way, so she would use her teeth to pull it aside so that she could gobble up Icchan's pussy straight away, tasting her to her heart's content.

Lico
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by Lico »

Icchan was getting more and more aroused with each passing second, and soon enough she's reduced to a moaning and writhing mess within Dana's grasps. She could feel herself getting closer to the edge of ecstasy, and her mind pretty much only focusing on the pleasure now.

"Haaaaa... haaaa...! I'm... uhhh... nnhh...!"
Character:

Icchan - FxF only
Readme

PrinceArjuna332
Phenom

Dana could tell that Icchan was about to reach her climax, and she saw no need to stop as she would keep eating her out, slurping and licking on her sex without mercy or reservation. She was looking to bring a massive orgasm out of the girl, reducing her to nothing but a babbling wreck. The crowd cheered and hooted loudly, loving every second of this.

Lico
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by Lico »

With the crowds also urging to cum, Icchan soon tensed up and began to spasm wildly. She let out a loud cry and her womanhood burst seconds after, her juices spraying Dana while she wriggled around in her grasps. "Iyaaaahhnn...! C-cuummiingggg... oohhhh...!!" Her hips tried to buck off a few times until her climax slowly subsiding, leaving her in a state of mess, panting heavily. "Haaauhh... n-no m-moree... p-pleease..."
Character:

Icchan - FxF only
Readme

PrinceArjuna332
Phenom

Eventually, Dana managed to get Icchan to come again, and she enjoyed the feeling of being sprayed by the girl's juices. She then looked at Icchan as her orgasm subsided, and she gave it some thought whether to end the match or not. After a while, she came up with her decision.

"Not yet, sweetie. If you want me to end this, you gotta make me feel good too."

Sitting on the mat, Dana would spread her own legs, pulling aside the part of her leotard that was covering her crotch, exposing her own pussy. A small patch of light blonde hair could seen on her pubic area, thin and neatly trimmed.

"Come on, make me feel good, dear."

Lico
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by Lico »

Dana refused Icchan's submission once again, but this time it she stated the condition of her to end the match. Icchan took a minute or so to regain her strength and began to crawl towards Dana's pussy, her face blushing the whole time at the sight of the woman's crotch. Once she reached the tall beauty, the smaller girl would start licking her womanhood, gently at first, then slowly picking up her pace.

"Mmmhh..."
Character:

Icchan - FxF only
Readme

PrinceArjuna332
Phenom

Dana smiled as she looked at Icchan reaching her before the girl went to work, licking her pussy. Dana cooed and purred, enjoying the sensation. She would then grab onto Icchan's head, making sure that her head was in place as the girl kept working on her womanhood. In addition to the girl's saliva, Dana's pussy started to moisten with her arousal, which meant that Dana was having a good time there.

"Ooohhhhh... yes, k-keep going, sweetie... aaahhhhn!"

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”