Family Feud - The Twin Milfs VS Melony & Cassandra

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Shura
Knows The Ropes

Family Feud - The Twin Milfs VS Melony & Cassandra

Unread post by Shura »

Tag Team match - Extended Standard rules
Victory Via Pinfall or Submission/KO From A Smother Based Move on Both Members of a Team.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Cassandra spoke with her arms crossed under her generous bust. "And don't talk to me like I'm a little girl... I am a respected lawyer running my own firm." Melony chuckled and smiled "I'm sorry Cassie, it's just that my ring persona takes over sometimes. I'll try to slow down a bit outside the ring, but inside, this is not negotiable. I am the White Tsarina!" She said with a dramatic pose. Her daughter sighed "I know... I'll get used to it, I guess."

"Come on dear we've got some twin sisters to cuddle into oblivion." Melony rested a hand on Cassandra's shoulder. "What entrance did you chose by the way? We are not an official tag team." Asked Cassandra. "I chose yours of course sweetie." "Fair enough, let's get to work.". As Cassandra's music played the two women, the mother and the daughter made their entrance in the arena.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is an unprecedented association! The mother and the daughter joining forces for the very first time! Please welcome, standing at an impressive 6'1 for 200lbs, Cassandra the Legal Eagle, and her partner for tonight, the towering 6'4 297lbs Melony the White Tsarina!"
Entrance Theme - Disco Queen
"So you are the disco queen?" Asked Melony, "The lawyers' disco queen at least." Replied Cassandra. The lawyer had a slightly different attire for the occasion, still business-like but no open cleavage. Which Melony didn't fail to notice. "Your fans will be disappointed". "With what I have in store they be won't be, I can assure you.". Cassandra took the head and made her way to the ring following the rhythm of her entrance theme. Each of her steps were a subtle mixture of walking and dancing, her shirt seemed stretched to its limits by her impressive bust just like her vest looked to be forced to remain open as it was unable to cover her entire chest.
Cassandra's Attire
Melony was following behind. Dressed as if winter was coming the White Tsarina gave a regal wave to the crowd. Even standing next to the likes of Cassandra her proportions were astonishing. As spectacular as her daughter might be Melony was pushing everything several steps further. Her curves, her bust, they were simply dwarfing Cassandra's.
Melony's attire
Once in the ring the two women gave a coordinated wave to the crowd. But as Melony walked to their corner Cassandra ripped open her own shirt and threw her business-like suit aside! It turned out that her attire for the match would be a grey bikini barely able to contain her impressive curves! "I told you the fans wouldn't be disappointed" She winked to her mother and joined her in the corner making sure that her huge breasts were shaking with every step.
Cassandra's final attire
Roster / Characters Rankings
Discord: shura271#5094

shanecawf_2.0
Opener

Re: Family Feud - The Twin Milfs VS Melony & Cassandra

Unread post by shanecawf_2.0 »

Mary and Jill would be waiting backstage. They were excited about their match tonight against two of the bustiest women they've ever faced, and what made it even better is that they were mother and daughter. Jill and Mary would watch as their opponents made their entrance. "This is going to be fun..." Jill would say in a sultry tone as she ogled the curves on each woman. Mary would nod. "I am a bit disappointed in the younger one's choice of attire though... She has the body, she's gotta show it!" Mary would say. "Oh we'll see her body tonight Mary, you can count on it!" Jill would tease.

"How about Mama there... That is the most curve I have seen in my life!" Jill would say as she pointed at Melony. Mary would lick her lips as she turned her attention towards the white haired goddess. The twins would continue watching as their mouths watered.

The stage hand came to their section to let them know it was time to start heading to the entrance. Jill would turn to start walking while Mary's eyes widened while looking at the screen. Her mouth would water as Cassandra stripped her lawyer outfit off and revealed her true attire. Mary would grab Jill's wrist and pull her back to look at the screen. Both twins would watch as the camera's focused on her bouncing breasts with every step. "That's more like it!" Mary would shout excitedly.

The twins had a similar plan to Cassandra as they turned away from the screen to go towards the entrance. They would stop in front of the curtain. Mary would put her hand out and Jill would grab it, gently rubbing it with her own hand. Their own music would start playing and that would be their cue.

"And now! The opposing team in this tag team match! Weighing in at a combined weight of 535 Lbs! Mary and Jill! The MILF TWIIIINNNNSSS!!!" The announce would announce.

They would walk through the entrance, holding hands and waving. They wore fairly simple outfits that were cute but not what they usually wore.

The crowd would cheer but it wasn't as loud usual, probably due to their attire. They would still get plenty of cheers and praise and whistles at their appearance but they had quite the surprise for the fans once they made it down to the ring.

Jill and Mary would climb up the apron. Jill would open the top and middle ropes, allowing Mary to go through before Mary would do the same for her. The two would go to the center of the ring and stand there for a second. The lights went down, and a spot light shined down on the milf twins as they stood back to back. Suddenly they would turn around and begin stripping one another, revealing their real attire for the night. The crowd went wild at the sight of the two removing each other's clothes.

Once they were done stripping one another, they would pose in the center of the ring for pictures to be taken and allowing the camera people to work all of their angles. Meanwhile, the twins would now focus their gaze upon their opponents for the night. They would leave the center of the ring, walking backwards as they their eyes on their opponents.

They would make it to their corner before they would say anything. "So Jill... Which one do you want to smother first? Mommy? or Baby?" Mary would taunt as she pointed towards Melony first before pointing at Cassandra second. "Ohh... Thats a tough choice... Is both an option?" Jill would ask as she bit her lip. Mary would laugh as they waited to see how their opponents would respond.

Shura
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by Shura »

Melony and Cassandra watched the twins make their entrance. Even from the distance the sisters looked really tall and that impression was confirmed as they were getting closer to the ring. They were even a little bit taller than Melony, while Cassandra with her 6'1 was a fair bit shorter. "Interesting" Said the silver haired woman with a smirk. Cassandra glanced at her mother then back to the twins, "They're looking at us the exact same way you're looking at them...". Melony replied "Maybe because we're thinking the exact same thing.". Cassandra looked at her mother. "We're still here to win right?" Melony sighed. "Of course we are, but it doesn't mean that we can't have fun on the way. You can beat them in the most serious and boring manner if that's your thing, but I'm planning on winning and enjoy it. And these two look like a ton of fun. Their attire is definitely boring though, I'll have to fix that for them once we get started."

The twins eventually entered the ring and stripped each other revealing their impressive bodies for the crowd's greatest enjoyment! The two women were incredibly sexy, in fact they looked like Cassandra but taller and even bustier! Cassandra almost jaw dropped at the sight. She immediately realized that she should take the challenge seriously, she usually relied on her superior size and strength to overpower her opponents but she knew the with these two she would have to fight smarter than that.

On the other hand Melony didn't seem to share her daughter's concerns. While just a tad shorter than the twins she still had the curves advantage on her side, her rear and chest remained proudly unrivalled. "Bravo! Great performance my sweets, and to think that for a moment I imagined that you'd be a boring pair to crush. Rejoice for I, the Great White Tsarina, will take great pleasure in subduing your cute little selves. It will be such a great honor for you to be flattened under my superior aristocratic assets!" Stated Melony in a very theatrical and lyrical outburst as she gave her immense rack a double pat with her hands. Cassandra rolled her eyes, almost wanting to face palm. "Mom, seriously... don't you think you're overdoing it?" Melony chuckled "Maybe just a little, but that's also the point. Don't worry, the White Tsarina never underestimates, while you on the other hand seem to be underestimating her a little... Come on let's show them!"

"Alright, I'll go first." Somewhat relieved to see that despite the appearances her mother still had her mind focused in the match Cassandra replied with a confident smile as she stepped forward.

shanecawf_2.0
Opener

Mary and Jill would see that the mother daughter duo seemed to be impressed with their entrance. They would hear Melony's words and would both giggle as they watched her double pat her massive chest, making it jiggle wildly. Mary couldn't help but bounce on her toes in excitement, making her melons wobble and shake wildly. Jill would look to Mary and laugh at her sister's excitement. "Would you be mad if I said that I wouldn't mind being absolutely destroyed by these two?" Mary would admit causing Jill to laugh even louder. "I must admit, I am having similar feelings... but there is a time and a place, and with these kinds of matches, it would be wrong not to enjoy ourselves..." Jill would say in a sultry tone, loud enough for their opponent's to hear her.

The milf twins would wait to see who was going first. After a few seconds, the daughter would step forward. Jill and Mary would look at each other, both expecting the other to exit the ring and allow them to go first. When that didn't happen, they decided to comically play rock paper scissors. Jill would win the first. "Best two out of three!" Mary would shout before Jill agreed. Mary would win the second. Mary would look at Cassandra, biting her lip. "Alright Cassandra, whoever wins this one gets to smother you silly! I hope it's me!" Mary would say before playing the childish game one last time. Jill would win. A smile would grow on Mary's face as she was decided to go first. Jill meanwhile would scowl, turning to exit the ring.

As Jill turned, Mary would give her sister a few spanks, making her behind jiggle. "I'd say you got lucky Cassandra, She was really looking forward to taking your breath away! I'll make sure she still gets the chance though!" Mary would tease as Jill exited the ring and leaned on the ropes.

Mary would go to meet Cassandra in the middle of the ring. Not stopping until they were right in front of each other. The height difference made itself much more clear the closer Mary got to Cassandra, nearly half a foot taller then her. Once she was what would of been face to face, it was more so face to chest line. "I hope your ready little one... I can't wait to put you to sleep, Maybe I will nurse you like your mother did when you were a baby..." Mary would tease, bumping forward to bump Cassandra's face with one of her breasts.

She would wait to see how Cassandra responded, simply taking whatever response she had. The ref would come up to them and explain the rules before calling for the bell to be rung.

As the bell rang, Mary would get into an athletic stance, bending at the knee slightly with her arms out. She would offer a lock up to the younger lawyer, hoping she would accept it. She wanted to see what Cassandra had to offer skill-wise.

Meanwhile, Jill watched her sister start the fun. She would giggle as she watched her sister bump Cassandra's face with her breast. She would then look toward's Melony, waving before blowing a kiss. She would make sultry and sexy looks at Melon, licking her lips while rubbing her own body, trying to entertain herself while waiting for her turn, hoping Melony would respond,

Shura
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by Shura »

Cassandra waited while the two were playing rock, paper, scissors to decide who would go against her. She thought that these two would go well with her mother... She took the time to study them a little more attentively. If she hadn't similar specimen in her family like her half-sister and her mother Cassandra would have had a hard time believing these women's curves, their tops and bottoms seemed ready to burst under the pressure. She was no slouch herself in that regard but the twins were definitely taking it one good step further.

Eventually their game to a conclusion and Mary emerged victorious. Of course the mother didn't miss the opportunity to highlight their height difference and shove her huge assets right in Cassandra's face. Which annoyed her deeply, she thought of immediate retaliation but decided that revenge would be all the sweeter if taken slowly. The busty lawyer took a step back away from these breasts that were at the very least as big as her head, to met Mary's eyes. "Bold claims, have you seen my mother? I was nursed by much bigger. And don't forget that I have more than enough myself to put you to sleep." She said as she lifted her own massive breasts to demonstrate their significant heft.

In her corner Melony watched the scene with an amused expression. "That's right girl don't let her get into your head." she thought to herself. Then she noticed Jill, and offered her a playful wink in return to her kiss before refocusing her attention on the center of the ring.

When the bell rang Mary invited Cassandra to a test of strength. The lawyer flexed her muscles and accepted, locking her hands with the sexy milf's. She knew that Mary was probably as strong as she looked but she was herself quite strong and it would be a good opportunity to get a better idea of the kind of opponent the busty milf was. Aware that given the size difference she shouldn't let Mary get the upper hand from the start Cassandra didn't waste anytime in foreplays and immediately pushed hard with her arms and legs eager to demonstrate that the "little one" was neither small nor weak.

shanecawf_2.0
Opener

Mary would giggle as Cassandra lifted her own breasts to let them bounce freely, her grey top barely able to contain the jiggling breasts. Jill meanwhile would blush as she received a playful wink from Melony. She would then turn her attention back to the match as well.

Mary would smile as she watched the younger girl flex her muscles before accepting the lock up. "Such soft hands..." Mary would tease as she would use her thumb to gently caress Cassandra's hand. Mary had planned on a tough fight here, she knew that even with her height advantage and larger assets, she was up against a skilled wrestler. She however was not expecting this much power from the smaller girl. She would gasp as she was nearly knocked off balance and back a few centimeters before catching herself and planting her feet.

"Right down to business huh?" Mary would say as she would flex her own arms and begin pushing as hard as she could, hoping to overpower the lawyer. her gentle grip of Cassandra's hands became much tighter and harder as she tried to take one step at a time, getting back to the center of the ring. Mary would try a few different tactics to get the upper hand, focusing more on her arms first, then her legs, seeing if working one harder would make her more powerful but it seemed Cassandra was quite motivated to win this test of strength.

Mary would push for a bit longer before she came up with an idea. She would push her hardest, acting like she was putting in all of her effort and becoming tired. She would move their arms so they were at their sides and their massive racks met between them, bouncing and clashing with one another. She would give some slack as she allowed Cassandra to gain a few inches, taking slow steps backwards, hoping to give the girl hope that she was winning. After a few steps back, Mary would attempt to sidestep Cassandra, hoping the force she was applying would send her forward, either tripping to the ground or landing in the corner where Jill stood.

If Cassandra were to trip and land on the ground, Mary would try to pounce on her from behind landing her heavy weight on top of her. If she were to land in the corner, Mary would try to go for a corner splash, hoping to knock the wind out of her. If the move didn't work, she would get back into the athletic position, waiting to see what Cassandra would do.

Shura
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by Shura »

Cassandra knew that getting the better of Mary in the test of strength might not be guaranteed, she was strong but Mary was still a bigger girl by a noticeable margin. Cassandra was doing a good job at containing her opponent's power, despite her size advantage Mary wasn't really overpowering her as easily as she might have thought. The large milf really had to use all her strength to eventually start to slowly push back the lawyer.

Cassandra tried to mobilize more strength to stop Mary's advance but the bigger woman's power was progressively getting impossible to fully match. Cassandra started to lose ground, little by little but she made sure that had Mary work hard for every single inch she was gaining. And then Mary's advance seemed to come to an halt, it seemed that she had burned too much fuel in overpowering the brunette. She pressed her bust against Cassandra as if she needed to get more leverage in order to regain the upper hand or prevent Cass from reversing the tide. Cassandra was focused on not letting Mary regain the initiative but she couldn't fail to notice the way their massive racks were pressing together and how big hand heavy the milf's felt against her own.

Was Mary really out of gas? Cassandra should have smelled something but in her eagerness to beat her opponent she didn't question it and pressed the offensive. But Mary had a plan and when she side stepped Cassandra was still pushing hard. That caused the lawyer to lose her balance and fall forward onto the canvas. Cassandra landed on her front, fortunately she threw her arms forward and dampen part of the impact on the ground. Her fall didn't hurt too much but it left her open to Mary's pounce! Cassandra felt Mary's massive frame crash onto her back, knocking the wind out of her and pinning her violently on the canvas.

shanecawf_2.0
Opener

Mary's plan worked. She would smile as she pounced without hesitation, landing her heavy weight on Cassandra's back. She would try to wrap her arms around Cassandra's body and hug her from behind, trying to squeeze some energy out of her. If she was successful, she would place her arms right beneath Cassandra's massive breasts before squeezing tightly and rolling onto her back to try and wrap her legs around her opponent's lower body.

If Mary was able to do as she hoped so far, she wouldn't stop there. She would try to roll a few times around the ring, trying to make sure that both the crowd, her partner and Melony git a good view of her dominance.

"This is nice isn't it?... Just me... and you... Cuddling in the middle of the ring... You make a great little spoon..." Mary would coo into Cassandra's ear before gently sticking her tongue out to slide along her ear while she continued trying to squeeze the life out of her younger, smaller opponent.

Shura
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by Shura »

Cassandra couldn't breath for a few seconds, a few seconds that Mary used to her advantage by trapping the lawyer into a body lock. It didn't stop there though for some reason the milf decided to roll with her and Cassandra could do nothing but get dragged all around the ring by Mary.

Melony watched her daughter getting manhandled with a slight frown. Then her expression changed "I might have to enter sooner than expected..." She commented with a smile on her face. "I may as well get prepared, and given everyone's outfit I feel overdressed anyway." The older woman proceeded to remove her clothes revealing a bikini that did nothing to hide her incredibly curvy body.
Spoiler
Meanwhile, Mary had stopped rolling all around. Cassandra was a bit disoriented but not enough to not realize that she had do to do something, fast. She'd first try to hit the milf with a headbutt with the back of her head and then a series of elbows to the flanks hoping to at least make Mary loosen her grasp.

"Keep going! As much as I'd love to jump in, I would also like to see if you can get out of it on your own." Cheered Melony as she clapped her hands.

shanecawf_2.0
Opener

Mary would continue squeezing and teasing Cassandra, enjoying how it seemed that she had the girl bested, but she knew that this was nowhere near the end. She would continue playing with the lawyer, licking and nibbling on her ear before suddenly getting hit with a headbutt from the back of Cassandra's head. The blow was quite disorienting causing Mary to loosen her grip quite a bit. The elbows to Mary's body didn't help her case either.

Mary would take a few elbows, considering if she could take it or stop Cassandra from fighting back some how but the blows kept coming, making Mary decide to release Cassandra for now. She would roll to her side and push Cassandra away, creating a distance between her opponent and herself.

When Mary rolled away, she would get up to her knees, simply looking in Melony's direction and catching the view of her now much more fitting outfit for the match. Mary would stop in her tracks, nearly hypnotized by the massive curve on this woman. "I see where she got it from now!" Mary would say out loud to Jill who would give a simple "UH HUH..." as a response.

Mary would decide to surprise the two opponents by trying something unusual. She would stand up and walk over to Melony. She would look her up and down, biting her lip. "Why don't you tag in so I can have some fun with you?" Mary would say in a sultry and seductive tone as she would try to reach forward to place a hand on one of Melony's massive breasts.

It seemed as though Mary was distracted and thought she had done enough to Cassandra to give her enough time to play around. If Cassandra was in good shape, there would be a large opening to get the advantage here. Mary was too distracted to pay Cassandra any mind.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”