Layla Dougan vs Treena collins: I quit match

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
RJD
Lazy Bastard

Re: Layla Dougan vs Treena collins: I quit match

Unread post by RJD »

Treena may have gotten a bit occupied with theatrics as the blonde was submitting willingly to her, so when Layla decided to suddenly come to live and push back, she was extremely successful in shimmying Treena to the side, and even rolling atop her to reverse positions. The redhead blushed as her opponent suddenly pulled a 180 on her, her hair running along the canvas from the sudden role reversal as she smirked up at Layla.

" Oh? I thought we had an understanding? " Treena asked, as she tried to lift her hands and grasp the blonde's own with them. oddly the redhead didn't seem shocked or worried about the change of position, but rather interested in the sudden shift.

" I'm going to need some more convincing, I'm not buying the idea of you on top. " Treena teased, as she tried to sit up, pushing up with her hands, the redhead trying to force her opponent into a test of strength, albeit from the disadvantaged position, as Layla had gravity on her side. Treena didn't actually mind being vulnerable against such a worthy and beautiful opponent, but the model wasn't the type to be take anything laying down, if Layla wanted any level of control, she was going to have to fight for it.

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

Unread post by Devilish53 »

Layla may have so far been quite the coy squash victim, but in truth she enjoyed the idea of mushing Treena just as much as she did being mushed by her. And after the match they had thus far?

It was time this redhead had her 'turn!'

"Hopefully...This will convince you..." Layla spoke, being forceful all of a sudden as her hands shoved at Treena's shoulders, keen to keep the redhead flat on her back even if after she quickly released. Not at all resisting the redheads attempt at a test of strength somewhat soon after, with their hands tied together, Layla looked to slide her figure all the more so up Treena's body. To be chest to chest, and ab to ab, before gently she began rocking back and forth!

A look in her eyes as she licked her lips, already shivering at the grinding body press she had on the insanely stacked redhead!

RJD
Lazy Bastard

Unread post by RJD »

Treena gasped slightly as she suddenly felt a tremendous force on her shoulders as the blonde gripped onto her, giggling as she tried to push up, and only seeming to have her mood slightly altered with the realization that Layla wasn't as weak as she had originally thought, the redhead's smirk diminishing slightly as she struggled greatly to resist, unable to really lift her hands from the canvas.

" How rude, you were just playing before. " Treena noted aloud, before letting out quiet whining as Layla slid her weight against the pinned redhead's own, Layla's enormous breasts squishing tightly into her own, so tight that both wrestlers were at threat of having a wardrobe malfunction, and at the same time her chisled abs grinded into Treena's own, the mighty model shrinking against the canvas and squirming with each movement. Layla may not look particularly tough, but she was large in just about every way, and Treena was learning the destructive power of Layla's body.

Treena was enjoying the grinding body press, but it was beyond problematic, both due to the pleasure it instilled, and the practicality of having Layla's full body weight energetically sliding suggestively along her own. Treena's thighs trembled, and her cheeks hued subtly red.

" Actually...can you let me up? I underestimated you before, I'd like to start again. " Treena said, proposing a ludicrous idea, especially given that Layla could likely see how effective this slow paced, but grueling body pin could be.

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

"Wha?" Layla turned her head, like a curious puppy at the request thrown at her. Let up and restart? After Treena had her fun squeezing and grinding the blonde as hard as she could on her own terms?

Ridiculousness! Treena needed her treatment after all!

"N..No!" She'd sharply reply with a stern look, before it quickly switched back to being a toothy grin. "But thank you for telling me this is working..."

With that in mind, Layla's thighs began to rub all the tighter, as Layla's feet came up into the air. With less weight spread via her bottom half, more was coming down on the blondes heavy breasts and lovely midriff, as she continued the rhythm at the steadiest of paces. Treena's bust was massive, but there was no holding shape against the gigantic pair that was pressing down, with Layla's nose wiggling against the redheads.

RJD
Lazy Bastard

Unread post by RJD »

" Awww, but babe c'mon. " Treena joked as she tried to squirm to avoid the grinding of the blonde, but she wasn't able to evade those movements for long, as Layla's large frame was more than capable of swallowing up her own in a heated full body embrace. The redhead's joking came to an abrupt end as a gasp came from her lips, as Layla's body slid up against her own in a slow forceful grinding movement.

" Ahhhh..." Treena breathed out, her cheeks tilting red slightly. Seemed like it was time to get serious.

The redhead intended to try to push her chest up, but right as she started to move to do so Layla adjusted her weight atop her, lifting her feat slightly so her chest would weigh down all the heavier, and continued grinding, even Treena's large breasts struggling to stay visible against Layla's continental orbs.

" Ooohhh lordd..." Treena gasped, throwing her head back against the canvas, her legs spreading and her lips parting wide as she couldn't help but pant, willing herself into not moaning even if she was struggling to resist Layla's wonderful body. Treena was a spectacle wrestler, truthfully she was more of a model than a wrestler, so being pinned under someone even heavier than herself was certainly a first, and she had next to no technical skill to speak of either.

Treena got an idea as Layla's nose brushed against her own, though she certainly felt bad about putting it into practice.

" S-Sorry. " Treena said, before she tried to lift her head to headbutt Layla, bashing her hard forehead into Layla's own. Treena may not be as busty as Layla, but she was ballsy and tougher in her opinion, so she hoped to escape using those strengths before Layla squished into a state of forced submission.

The redhead if her headbutt was successful would try to then kiss Layla, hoping to confuse the blonde even more after disorientating her with the headbutt, before suddenly sitting up and pushing her back. Treena wouldn't be able to push her back far, but Treena only had the desire to slip out from under her anyway, and shimmy her behind along the canvas before standing up if she were able to escape.

Devilish53
HEE-HAW!

There was no escape, Layla figured. Treena could struggle, and she could grind back. Neither would work against the blondes heavy grind - not with the mood she had been put in!

Licking her lips as she continued to turn Treena's mighty bust into barely B cups, the unthinkable happened as all of a sudden, Layla's vision went black. A loud thud heard upon the collision between skulls, it took Layla a good long moment to register what on earth just happened. By then, Treena had followed up on her attack, with a locking of lips!

Mewling out with her eyes shut, Layla was still trying to comprehend just what had happened, as Treena made out with her!

The grind of Layla's naturally turned to dust amidst her dismay and confusion, as soon enough her heavy body was simply shoved from Treena. With the redhead pulling an escape out of no-where!

RJD
Lazy Bastard

Unread post by RJD »

Treena was relieved when she was free from Layla, she wanted to have more fun with the busty woman on her own terms, given that if the heavy blonde beauty really tried to keep her down the redhead might not be able to recover enough to get control of the match again. The redhead crawled away, and moved onto her feet somewhat slowly, her body feeling slightly strained just from that body grind and the moves earlier.

" Phew, sorry babe. You're a great kisser though. " Treena responded, making a mental note to steal a kiss again later. The redhead for now would attempt to approach Layla, at a pace that allowed her to get up to her feet. Then the redhead would try to grapple her immediately after she stood up if she wasn't quick to her feet, trying to push her in the direction of the nearest corner, hoping that she would be able to charge the other wrestler and gather enough momentum in the grapple to get her close to the corner before she had to compete against her in a more equal test of strength.

Treena didn't mind the idea of letting Layla rub into her to her hearts content, but she still wanted to look good for the crowd, and at the very least had a desire to struggle against Layla until one of them submitted more naturally, which in her mind was more satisfying.

" You were squishing me real good, but you're going to have to step it up " Treena insisted, trying to change the match into more of a serious combat between two giants, not that she minded losing, it was just very beneficial for her career as a wrestler and a model if she had a thoroughly dramatic match,even moreso if it was sensual; which she figured it probably would be later on anyway.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”