The Executive humbles The Enterprise [D]

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Void-Effect
Ring Rat

The Executive humbles The Enterprise [D]

Unread post by Void-Effect »

POW Match
Victory Condition: pin, KO, or submission
Winner get the looser for the night

As Enterprise get ready for her match, she start look at herself, wearing her jacket over her tops, her under boobs can be seen with her panty and thigh high socks, before she put on her black boots then get up, hops few time before walk out of her locker room and walk toward the ramp, She took a few breath before her theme start play as she walk out.

As she make her way down she took few heavy breath before climb into the ring, ready her debut math as she goes into her corner and wait for her opponent as she lean there, waiting and getting herself ready, determine to win her first match as she adjust her navy hats as she had a look of confidence.
Enterprise Appearance

Lilan9958
Titty Queen

Re: The Executive humbles The Enterprise [D]

Unread post by Lilan9958 »

Scarlet wearing her signature crimson red dress she waited behind the curtain for the song to be played. Outside it she could hear the crowd, really cheering on her opponent, it was rather infuriating for her since the believes she is the center of attention after all. The blonde haired girl saw a chance for some fun in her second match-up.

"I hope this next opponent of mine is as beautiful as the crowd makes her out to be."

She bowed her head and prepared for her entrance. Soon enough she heard her theme playing and the announcer called out in Japanese.

[This contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing from Paris, France...SCARLET.... BOA!!!]
Appearance
At the mention of her name she walked out strutting through the arena like a model down a walkway. Here bosom's bouncing up and down rather unintentional for the crowd to enjoy after all. A number of the crowd cheered at her appearance but there was no interaction with the crowd seems she was really fixated on herself in this bout. She would continue to walk to the ring. Nodding to the referee the blonde woman stood in the center of ring staring down her opponent.

"Mmmmm... Another canvas for me to stroke my brush into..."Scarlet says in a endearing yet sensual tone as she licked her lips.
Lilan's Onslaught of Divas

I only do FvF matches.

Void-Effect
Ring Rat

She look at her without fear as she talk back "Tsk, Sorry, but this match is mine to win" She said with confidence as she replied to Scarlet, ready for the match to start as she wait for her to enter the ring as she stand in her corner, with out fear as she look at the red woman in the eye before saw her enter

She hope around a bit, to hype herself up as she wait for the bell to ring and for the match to start as she look at her opponent as she goes into her stance before look at her in the eyes, ready to start the match

Lilan9958
Titty Queen

"Yours to win? Ha! For a rookie you sure have the spunk but lets see how well you back it up cutie...." Scarlet would say as she prepared herself and set herself in her fighting stance. She had no plans to attack first, she wanted to see what her new opponent was made of to begin with. As the match bell rang

DING! DING! DING!

"My my I must admit you're quite the looker, and I can't wait to play with you once I'm done with you..." Scarlet would wait in the ring as she anticipated for her opponent to attack to and to be ready all all times.

I only do FvF matches.

Void-Effect
Ring Rat

She glare at her as she get ready, hop around to hype herself up as she ready for the bell to ring before she move and focus on Scarlet, ready herself while plan out what she'll do first, ready her tactics, and ready for to endure hits that she'll receive in the match before she breath heavily, calming herself before the bell ring.

"I'll make you regret those words!" She said as the bell ring, she decide to be the first one to attack as she charge at her and raise her hand and chop down at her throat, hoping it would stun her before use her right foot to give her a yakuza kick, trying kick her and force her to fell down to the mats from her kick

Lilan9958
Titty Queen

As the bell rang the white haired girl went for the first attack, Scarlet noticed her hand positioning right away trying to go for a chop so early in the bout. "Hmmm now what exactly did you plan on doing with a chop in the beginning of the match?" Scarlet would ask the new wrestler as she proceeded to stop the chop by grabbing her forearm midway which required some incredible strength in it of itself.

"Now I guess its my turn cutie" Scarlet would lean in closer to tell her opponent. Scarlet proceeded with a sharp uppercut to the chin to counter and stagger her opponent but kept her grip on The Enterprise's forearm. "Let's get started shall we?" If met with no resistance Scarlet would continue on the attack with a bevy of rapid slaps to daze the voluptuous white haired woman. If successful then Scarlet would then proceed to irish whip The Enterprise to the corner.

I only do FvF matches.

Void-Effect
Ring Rat

She gasp in surprise as she chop was caught before before her chin meet her fist which cause her to stagger a bit before she was slapped by Scarlet while she try to pull away from her, try to kick Scarlet few time, before Enterprise felt herself being forced into a corner, as she pants and hold her face in pain.

She glare at her "I'm not done yet!" She charge at her before try to give her a Yakuza Kick toward her stomach and if the kick meet it's target, she would follow by two slap toward her face, if it would hit, she would try to go behind her and give her a suplex before she stand up, hopping these combo would be enough to stun her

Lilan9958
Titty Queen

While Scarlet sent The Enterprise to the corner she held her face as she felt the hot slaps of her opponent still lingering. She yelled back at Scarlet that she was not done yet. "I would hope not we just started the match you know." Scarlet would say with a smirk on her face knowing how green her opponent seems to be.

The Enterprise would charge at the blonde to hit her with a Yakuza kick to the midsection. The kick connected "OLPH?! You got a lil fight in you... I LOVE that!" but it certainly didn't bring her down. The Enterprise tried to repay the favor with two slaps of her own but Scarlet proceeded to raise her arms in time to counter the slap, "Trying to return to sender are you? " she then proceeded to hit the white haired woman with an open palmed fist to the chin and proceeded to grab her opponent by the hair and threw her across the ring with a biel throw.

I only do FvF matches.

Void-Effect
Ring Rat

As her kick connected, she smirk as she goes for her slap, but as the slap goes to scarlet, it was countered before felt her chin being hit by the fist which cause her to walk backward few step before she was grabbed by the hair and throw to the mat.

As her back hit the mat, she arch her back a bit in pain before lay there panting before she push herself up and charge toward scarlet and raise her fist to punch her face before does a spin kick to her belly before she look at her and pants few time, ready herself for another combo as she move closer to her

Lilan9958
Titty Queen

As Scarlet threw Enterprise down to the mat, she watched as her opponent pushed herself back up to try and give her a good fight at least. She would charge again but this time raised her fist towards her making the attack quite obvious and easy to counter, but for some reason Scarlet let her go for the punch, "pow!" as Scarlet's face turned to the side as she took the fist head on. A little blood falling from her lip, a minor injury leading to her enjoyment. "Hmmmm" Scarlet would smirk deviously after wiping the drip of blood off her cheek.

Enterprise went in for spin kick to her belly which Scarlet decide to counter it by grabbing her leg at the last moment "Yes yes! Give me something to enjoy... Before I break you of course..." as Scarlet proceeded to trip her opponent with a leg sweep. If Enterprise did not get up quickly enough she would catch Enterprise in a rather "smashing" elbow drop to say the least.

I only do FvF matches.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”