The Executive humbles The Enterprise [D]

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Void-Effect
Ring Rat

Re: The Executive humbles The Enterprise [D]

Unread post by Void-Effect »

As Enterprise was being untied, she glare Scarlet before felt herself lift up and was forced to move toward to the center of the ring, as she wave her arms around in panic "Wait-Wait, NONO" She felt the blond's knees dropped to her stomach, causing her to gasp in pain and roll around before her hairs was being grabbed by Scarlet "D-Damn it, N-Not like this" She said to herself before she was wrapped by her opponent from being and suplexed by her, causing her to lay on the mat, limbs spreads and groaning in pain, stunned by the suplex

Lilan9958
Titty Queen

Unread post by Lilan9958 »

"Not like what? I'm at least three steps ahead of you, this match was lost before you even walked into this ring. Now I get to show the crowd how weak you are!" Scarlet spout in a teasing and demeaning way. Scarlet would kneel down in front of her downed opponent and starts placing her soft yet firm palms on her opponent's vibrant chest area, groping and playing with her dazed opponent's boobs in her downed position. "My my you sure have the body to attract a crowd such a shame that only I will be putting it to good use after I'm done with you! " If Enterprise lets Scarlet have her way with her chest Scarlet would slowly proceed to remove the Enterprise's top and begins to kiss and grope her ample breasts as she always seems to do.
Lilan's Onslaught of Divas

I only do FvF matches.

Void-Effect
Ring Rat

As Enterprise lay on the mat, she felt Scarlet removing her top as she felt her chest being kissed and grouped, causing her to moan while laying on the mat, while try get away by kicking her as she try to crawl away, still have defiance in her eyes as her face blush from the embarrassment "S-Shut up!" She yelled at her

Lilan9958
Titty Queen

"MMnnnmmm that is so hot, I wonder what kind of noises you'll make...hopefully its not like that redhead from my debut, she gave out so quickly after all. So let's find out shall we?" Scarlet would whisper in Enterprise's ear as she continued the groping session on the whitette's breasts. Scarlet would continue the assault by cupping her opponent's bosoms in her hand like a jelly filled bag and then proceeded to use her fingers to push down on her opponent's bare nipples almost like a button to try and get her opponent aroused even though this wasn't even a lewd match, her intent was to subdue her opponent so they were too week to even attempt a pinfall.

"I really wish this was a Prisoner of War match, I'd love to you have you all to myself but alas you have to agree to it so I'm at an impasse presently..." Scarlet would tease to her opponent as she continued increase her sensual intensity. If Scarlet's met with no resistance then she proceed with her move Lesbian Onslaught.

I only do FvF matches.

Void-Effect
Ring Rat

As Enterprise pants on the mat, she would try to deny Scarlet as she try to push her off as she reply "Shut up, you pervert" she try to fight back by trying to push her off while she was being grouped while she try to hold back her moan as she glare at her with blush on her face, while pants tiredly, really hoping the push would work

As Enterprise lay on the mat, she would try to deny the onslaught before she was forced to kiss and moan into the kiss as her boobs are being groups, teased and licked, she would use her legs to kick around and try to push her off as she shake her head, try to deny Scarlet's the pleasure of seeing herself become submissive as she try to push her off again with more force.

Lilan9958
Titty Queen

"Why would I honey? You're too much fun you know that but... if that's what you're looking for then I guess we'll start with this!" Scarlet would say as she changes her free hands position and begins to squeeze on Enterprise's nipples to try and push the stimulation process in hopes of making her cum faster. "I know you're enjoying that so tell me how much longer till you let your juices flow here?" She would ask Enterprise as clearly the touch of her opponent's nipples made the white haired fighter really hot and things were looking pretty close to its breaking point.

I only do FvF matches.

Void-Effect
Ring Rat

Enterprise lay there as she pants tiredly, moaning from the nipple play as she shakes her head "Stop it, I-I don't enjoy it at all" she tries to deny Scarlet's claim while blushing madly, her face blushing as she moans from the play before the position change again, causing her to moan more loudly as her back arch upward, obviously to everyone what had happened as she blushes madly, tries to cover her eyes with her left arm

Lilan9958
Titty Queen

"You can keep denying it all you want but I know you're enjoying this mmmm...." Scarlet would tease Enterprise in a sensual manner as she stroked her fine fingers across her opponent's battered midsection. Scarlet would then lean in for the kiss to try and catch Enterprise off guard and stop her from speaking. "I can't have you talking all the time, I prefer to have my opponents to be a little more submissive you know" Scarlet would say as she winked at her opponent, Scarlet would then proceed to slowly move her hands down to the crotch area and begin caressing and stroking her fingers across the cloth covering her crotch area, practically teasing what she was going to do next showing how much fun she was having during this bout as she always loved having her way.

I only do FvF matches.

Void-Effect
Ring Rat

As Enterprise lay on the mat, she would be groan as her mid section being rubbed before she was surprise by the kiss as she gasp and try to pull away before as felt her crotch being teased and stroked, make her moan more as her crotch already become slightly damp by the teasing, causing her to shake her head as she moan from the teasing again as she pants tiredly.

Lilan9958
Titty Queen

"Oh my I could do this forever you know but sadly we need to have a winner after all..." Scarlet would mention in a sensual tone as she continued suckling on her opponents rack cupping it while she used her free hand on the Enterprise's crotch. "Judging by how things are looking, I found the peak of your enjoyment newbie!" Scarlet would say as she heard the loud cries of her opponent the moment her fingers inserted into the white haired heroine's crotch. Enterprise seemed to be getting wetter by the second and Scarlet certainly wasn't letting up as Enterprise was her new canvas tonight and once again she was the artiste.

Scarlet would let Enterprise go just as she was about to reach her climax and says "Maybe I should up the ante before I put this to close don't you think newbie should I just end it or do you want me to keep going hmmm?"

I only do FvF matches.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”