Celeste Price (debut) vs Cyrena Eros

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Re: Celeste Price (debut) vs Cyrena Eros

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:40 pm

Cyrena was crying out in pain as she tried to pry open the legs that were keeping her trapped. As the brunette knew that as long as she was trapped in the body in an bodyscissors that she be wide open to sexual attacks. An fact that Celeste would eagerly demonstrate as the Cypriot would feel her grab onto , and then fondle one of her breasts as she replied back while trying not to moan ''never ahhh as you can't fuck me in an million yeaahhrs''as she grabbed onto her opponent's legs , and tried to push them apart

RocketShip1700
Ring Rat

Unread post by RocketShip1700 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:41 am

Celeste would giggle, enjoying her debut match. She'd hear Cyrena's response and chuckle squeezing her a little tighter with her legs. "You sure about that? I have to fuck you to win and I don't plan on losing." Almost as if to prove a point, Celeste starts to remove Cyrena's top, looking to get her completely naked. Of course, as a result, her scissor on Cyrena's waist begins to loosen with her focus elsewhere, giving Cyrena a chance to pry those legs apart.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:58 pm

Cyrena was not looking strong here as she thought back to her debut match. As she had bin so confident she would win , and spend all that time bragging only to lose too that Persian bitch as she realized if she did not escape that it could happen again. As Celeste knew how to work over an woman's breasts as the brunette was doing her best to pry those legs apart as she felt her efforts were getting results.Still had she realized why she would not have attempted to slip free as she felt an breeze on her breasts as her top was being removed.

RocketShip1700
Ring Rat

Unread post by RocketShip1700 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:53 pm

Celeste grins, yanking off Cyrena's top. She then notices Cyrena about to break out of her hold, and decides to pull away to safety. She gives Cyrena's breast one last squeeze before rolling away and getting to her feet. "Wow, cute tits. No wonder they beat mine, they're huge!" Celeste laughs and throws Cyrena's top outside the ring.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:42 pm

Cyrena could tell she was about to break free from her opponent's hold , and was about to taunt her about this fact. However before she could the other wrestler would get in one more strike as she felt Celeste give one of her breasts an squeeze just before she broke free. The comment that followed had the brunette looking smug for a second before she saw the newbie threw her top to the outside as the Cypriot yelled ''seems you got something right their. Still do you know why their so huge you brat? It so that I can smother you with them , and once your unconscious your body will be my plaything''as she sat up.

RocketShip1700
Ring Rat

Unread post by RocketShip1700 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:04 am

Celeste circles Cyrena looking for an opening, chuckling at her opponent's comment. "Yknow, if we weren't in a match, I'd totally be up for that sorta thing later. It's a shame I can't let you win this match, maybe next time cutie~" If Cyrena is still getting up to her feet, Celeste will rush in and try to spear her down to the mat. If Cyrena can get up in time though, she might just be able to make good on her promise and give Celeste a closer view of her huge breasts.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:05 pm

Cyrena had just threaten to smother her opponent unconsious , and she was suspected Celeste to either be nervous or angry about this. However the response she got was much stranger as it seems that the other wrestler would be alright with that. Still only after the match was over with as the brunette could not help herself by saving ''you do know your weird riurggg''when she got taking to the canvas with an spear.

RocketShip1700
Ring Rat

Unread post by RocketShip1700 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:09 pm

Celeste laughs when she gets Cyrena to the mat, using Cyrena's breasts as her own cushiony seat as Celeste sits on her chest. "Really? I don't think so, I mean, your pretty hot. It'd be pretty sexy to let you have your way with me. At least not in a match setting. I kinda wanna win, yknow?" Celeste smiles and rolls Cyrena over. If unchallenged, Celeste will put her more experienced opponent in a boston crab.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:54 pm

Cyrena just groaned while Celeste laughed as her opponent was making use of the brunette's breasts as her seat. The weight that was pressing down on her tits were causing them to sink back into her chest as she would be relied when the other wrestler got off her. Only to wish that the other wrestler had not gotten up as she was rolled onto her sore breasts as she felt her legs be pulled up , and then forced to bend as she felt the pressure on her back beginning to increase as she got forced into an Boston crab.

RocketShip1700
Ring Rat

Unread post by RocketShip1700 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:09 pm

Celeste keeps up the pressure with her Boston crab, much to the delight of the wild crowd. "Man, the crowd is eating up this view. Yknow, since I already have your pussy spread out like this, I might as well give the crowd what they've been waiting for~" Celeste grins deviously and drops one of Cyrena's legs, pulling the other back harder. She then leans down and starts eating out her opponent's pussy in a one legged Boston crab. If course, if Cyrena can endure the sexual torment and find a way to break out of the hold, Celeste would be left vulnerable.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”