Midriff Kombat: Kyoko Akan v Soledad Vega

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Luncha_Libre
Mid-Carder

Midriff Kombat: Kyoko Akan v Soledad Vega

Unread post by Luncha_Libre » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:04 am

Once again, Soledad Vega had arrived late to the arena. The Puerto Rican street fighter was swarmed by ring crew as soon as she stepped into gorilla, all of them trying to make certain the young woman was prepped for tonight’s match. Soledad smirked, brushing them off.

“What part of me doesn’t look ready, paquenos?” She asked, spreading her arms wide. Soledad presented her body to them for inspection, every inch of her curvy yet toned physique oiled and ready to go. Without another word, she stepped past the road agents and strode right out into the bright lights of the LAW arena.
SpoilerShow
“Hola, fanboys!” Sola cried out, presenting herself as her music blared over the loudspeakers. Soledad was still getting a good reaction from the crowd, many of them still not familiar with the sensational Latina street fighter’s usually rough, underhanded tactics. Sola smirked, as she tried to figure out how much longer that was going to last.

Walking down the ramp with wide, hip-shaking steps, Sola presented her body for fan approval all the way down to the ring. Along the way, Sola gave winks to the fans, smirks. She teased brushing against a few with her hands, but pulled away at the last second, leaving them wanting more.

Finally, the Latina street fighter walked up the ramp, and stepped between the ropes. Sola climbed the nearest turnbuckle, running her hands along her muscular curves, over her ample chest, and up into her half-tied hair. Presenting her toned body for the fans, showing off, Sola listened to the announcers call her name and heard the roar of the fans. The entire time, however, Sola watched the entrance ramp, awaiting her opponent. Despite her cocky demeanor, Sola head heard her opponent for the evening was no one to scoff at, and she couldn’t wait to see what LAW’s management was going to challenge her with, tonight!
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...

Discord: luncha libre#9686 -feel free to hit me up if I'm actually on the thing!

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Re: Midriff Kombat: Kyoko Akan v Soledad Vega

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:31 am

Her first appearance since We are LAW, since she lost to Da Xia after dominating her int he early stages of the match only to let victory slip through her fingers. She was pissed off and once she was allowed to fight after the helaicous battle she demanded a go at the very next foe she could take on. She didnt care as long as they seemed like a threat, the next match she did would show just the state she was in and she needed to show that she was not in a weak state of mind. That she was still one of the strongest challenges out there. The PPV was behind her, now she needed to make a statement here and now.
SpoilerShow
Kyoko's music played out and the Belly Queen was soon out of the gate looking as determined as ever, though what was noticeably different was her belt was not around her waist. The same belt she had hyped up for a whole year, wasnt around her waist because she lost it in one o the biggest matches it had ever been in, certaintly the biggest match of that damn PPV. Kyoko quickly tried to quell those thoughts and moved on to face her opponent some Latina looking chick that didnt look like the nicest fellow. That was fine for her, Strutting down to the ring with her hands on her hips she let the crowd get a view of the abs that had been the best thing they had ever shown on there program. She even took it a step further jumping up on the ring apron and turning around to lean into the ropes and giving the crowd and the camera a good look at her body, most importantly her belly, then finally entered the ring to face this Soledad Vega. "How unfortunate for you. I have alot of things to get off my chest, and your the one they sent me...someone must hate you at the top.." Kyoko said confidently walking around her side of the ring.

Luncha_Libre
Mid-Carder

Unread post by Luncha_Libre » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:03 pm

Soledad watched Kyoko make her way to the ring, studying every movement the woman made on her way down the ramp. Smiling, Sola took in the whole sight of Kyoka, especially the bare midriff where her belt should have been. Sola’s tongue slid across the corner of her mouth as she smiled. Kyoko’s posturing for the fans, showing off that impressive build of hers, only made it better. Soledad liked some confidence in a woman, and despite her recent loss, Kyoko was exuding confidence.

When Kyoko finally entered the ring, Soledad strode confidently toward the center. She grinned, sliding her hands down her ribs, across her toned abs, and down her generous hips. Finally, she brought them to rest on her round ass, tossed her hair to one side, and smirked at Kyoko.

“Oh, I don’t know about hate, chica,” Soledad said. “See me, what I’m looking at looks like an opportunity. You got something to get off your chest?” Sola bent forward a little, letting her silky hair spill over her shoulder to frame her heaving chest. “Maybe I can help you with that …” Sola pulled back with that comment, winking playfully. She raised her arms and stood back on one foot. The Latina street fighter would be a good girl- for now- and wait for the bell. But when it did finally ring, Sola wanted to be ready to greet Kyoko with a confident lock-up!

Discord: luncha libre#9686 -feel free to hit me up if I'm actually on the thing!

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:24 pm

Soledad didnt seem phased by her confidence or her not so subtle threats, more amused really and still ready and willing to fight despite herself. Kyoko didnt really care as a confident opponent was more fun to break down, and this chick's poster and appearance was just asking for Kyoko to start laying in the ground work she had made a history of doing. Her eyes following Soledad's hands while she huffed and readied herself for action, nothing else mattered besides decimating miss Vega and walking out of her with a statement made.

"Whatever helps you rationalize your role here. I'm sure It'll hold up when your breathless and laid out." Kyoko said moving in one the bell rang and locking up with the women as well, her arms pushing against the powerful frame in front of her with both seeking to overpower the other in some meaningful way though Kyoko didnt go for the very obvious knee she usually would. She wanted to show off and what better way then put muscling this chick in the center first.

Luncha_Libre
Mid-Carder

Unread post by Luncha_Libre » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:47 pm

“There’s lots of ways to lay someone out breathless, chica!” Soledad smirked, giving Kyoko a wink and another sly grin. The flirty Latina street fighter was eager to get this thing rolling, but that hardly meant she couldn’t make time for a little more teasing, before things got rolling. Sizing up Kyoko’s firm figure and toned body one more time, Sola knew she had to take this woman seriously. She just didn’t want Kyoko to know that …

The girls locked up as the opening bell sounded, and Kyoko started to push hard. Soledad’s muscles flexed, and she tightened her core to try and hold her ground. “Nngh!” Sola grunted, shoulders starting to quiver before Kyoko’s impressive strength. Not to be outdone, the young Latina flexed her arms, tightened her fingers, and let out a moan of effort as she attempted to push back. Sola’s glutes flexed as she pushed from her hips, trying to make back the ground she’d given up to Kyoko and push her back a little, in return!

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:34 pm

Kyoko and Soledad were locked in there struggle for now and Kyoko started to push her back watching the women start to struggle, Kyoko felt good at the prospect of getting Soledad to falter but then the girl kicked it into another gear and Kyoko quickly found herself being forced back into a stalemate despite her efforts. her own muscles pushing agaisnt Soledad to avoid being overpowered but the two of them seemed to be right back where they started and Kyoko needed to do something about that. Despite her initial silent declaration to make a statement she decided she would needed to try something else to get that done.

"Gnngh...Well then...lets see how well you are...at adapting to this!" Kyoko brought her knees up to Soledad's chest and would try and bring her down with her sending her over with a monkey flip that would drop her behind her. If pulling that off Kyoko would quickly move to take advantage of that fact, standing up to pursue her and would go for an elbow drop on her opponent before she had a chance to get up.

Luncha_Libre
Mid-Carder

Unread post by Luncha_Libre » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:37 pm

Soledad smirked as she started to get back to stalemate with Kyoko. Sola had no illusions, she knew that Kyoko’s resume was nothing to laugh at, so the fact that she could hold her ground at the moment felt damned good. That good feeling, however, was not destined to last long!

“AARGH!” Sola cried out, as Kyoko shifted gears and totally upended the test of strength. Sola could feel her body going down, but couldn’t do much to counter the fall as Kyoko pulled her knees up. Sola’s ample breasts mushroomed against Kyoko’s hard knees, making Sola groan in pain as she was flipped over, smacking into the canvas and laid out flat by the monkey flip.

Sola winced, hands nursing her aching chest. “Cheap move … puta …” Sola grimaced, opening her eyes just in time to see the elbow come down hard! “GGAAAHHH!” Sola cried out again, this time Kyoko’s hard elbow smacking into her chest. Sola’s limbs flopped upward, before falling to the mat. Sola took deep breaths, trying to recover, but totally vulnerable to Kyoko for the moment!

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:27 pm

Kyoko sent her foe flying over her, the women clearly surprised by her sudden action that had prevented her from getting any potential momentum in the test of strength. Forcing her to the floor she followed it up with the elbow that buried itself in her chest and made sure that Soledad was put in her place while Kyoko leered over her in control of the situation at hand. While she tended to her chest Kyoko knew the chance for control she had at the moment. Especially because she was looking to make Soledad pay for her foul little mouth.

"Please I dont care for whatever silly taboo says I have to overpower you first. Especially when this is so much more fun." Kyoko quickly started resorting to fists as she straddled Soledad's legs and started punching the fighters well toned belly. Her fists feeling out the muscles of her abs while at the same time trying to break them down. And displaying an air of dominance in her wake of doing so.

Luncha_Libre
Mid-Carder

Unread post by Luncha_Libre » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:10 am

Sola lay flat on her back, wincing with both pain and embarrassment. That kind of quick redirection was supposed to be the dirty street fighter’s stock in trade, not the other way around! When Kyoko came down with the elbow to the chest, Sola had no choice but to absorb the entire blow with her soft skin, leaving her moaning in agony. However, when she felt Kyoko straddling her legs, her eyes shot open in shock.

“Wh-what are you doing, you little bitch?” Sola gasped, looking up at the dominant young woman on top of her. Concerned, Sola tried to raise her head, even as she continued to gently massage her aching breasts. It wouldn’t be long, however, before Kyoko’s intent became much too clear!

“Hnngh!” Sola grunted, the first time a fist smacked against her abs. “Nnngh! Nnnah!” Punch after punch made Sola grunt in pain, her abs flexing and tensing in response to the pain. Sola squirmed beneath Kyoko’s body, but the former champion was in a dominant spot on top of Sola. The young Latina flinched and moaned, each punch making her toned abs tighten in pained spasms while Sola took her punishment.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:27 am

"Not obvious yet? Well then let this clue you in!" Kyoko said just before the first punch was thrown and let the rest do the answering for her. Soledad's belly had an impressive set of abs that wouldnt be breaking anytime soon but that just meant she had a whole match worth of work to get it started, to say nothing of the message messing her up would bring. Watching Soledad jerk and grunt in pain from Kyoko's punches she would let a few more swing ending it on one final punch right to Sole's belly button before she decided to change things up. Grabbing her arms Kyoko would starts to stand up.

"Expect one long ass kicking for our little dance." With that Kyoko would step on Soledad's stunning abs and pull her arms up as she did so forcing her body to bend up and let her foot grind more and more into the Latina's belly as she turned it from side to side watching it work against the figure of this fighter. Her smile growing more wicked with time. This was the perfect opponent for her after We are LAW, Kyoko wasnt going to waste a second.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”