Cosplaying combat! Olivia Vs. Cassandra!

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Suzanna Mey
Pre-Show

Cosplaying combat! Olivia Vs. Cassandra!

Unread post by Suzanna Mey » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:33 am

Cassandra's music would hit, and the catgirl immediately appeared at the top of the ramp. She knew everything she could about this opponent, and needless to say, the catgirl was excited. This is someone who wouldn't beat her up, it'd be a fun, playful move filled bout...if she guessed right. Going down the ramp, the catgirl did a walking tail/booty wiggle, and then crawled into the ring. Quickly, the excited cosplayer would post up in her corner, waiting for Olivia's entrance.
Suzanna's Siren’s

BlueResonance
TV-worthy

Re: Cosplaying combat! Olivia Vs. Cassandra!

Unread post by BlueResonance » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:01 pm

The stage started to light up with colors of pink, yellow, and purple, flashing alternatively in a colorful display as a chant of 'Uu! Nya!' Starts to play.

The crowd looked to each other, seeming confused. They hadn't heard the theme before.

Before too long, however, a voice that would be familiar to some would ring out through the arena.

"Helloooo to all my beautiful fans!" Rang the voice, which brought got answered with excited roars and cheers.
SpoilerShow
"That's riight! It's Olivia, the cosplay kitty, nya! I can't thank you enough to everyone who came to watch me and support me in my first official match. I promise, I'm gonna give you the best show I can! Aaand without further delay, heeere I cooome~!" She says before coming out, her deliciously plump body coming out in a sexy black leotard, with cat ears poking out from the top of her blonde head, and a fake tail attached to the costume, hanging limply.

Upon seeing her, the crowd roared even louder as Olivia lifted a leg, and brought her hands up like they were paws, in a cute, catlike pose, and winks to the crowd. She couldn't help but giggle at all the attention she was getting. This was great. Her heart was pounding with a level of excitement that she never felt just standing in front of a camera. She'd be living out one of her lifelong fantasies tonight. She couldn't wait! She starts to jog towards the ring, running down the ramp, and stopping before she got too close. Then she walks around and uses the ring stairs to climb in, and turns to see her opponent is dressed like a catgirl as well!

"Awww! That's so cuute!" She exclaims. "I didn't think I'd be fighting a cute kitty like myself! That makes this even better, hehehe! What's your name, cutie?" She asked her.
Last edited by BlueResonance on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Suzanna Mey
Pre-Show

Unread post by Suzanna Mey » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:32 pm

Excitement lit up on the face of Cassandra. Her opponent is a CELEBRITY! And shes HOT! Olivia is someone she had spent long nights watching, and now shes here, on the entrance ramp, asking her name. “Me? I’m Cassandra, and you are Olivia!” She would shout out excitidly, wiggling her kitty booty.
Suzanna's Siren’s

BlueResonance
TV-worthy

Unread post by BlueResonance » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:45 pm

Olivia giggles when she gets her name right. "The one and only, nya!" She responds cheerfully, putting her hands up like paws and winking at Cassandra, while she watched her wiggling in her corner. It seemed like the girl was a fan, to boot! This would be great for her first fight.

"Hehe, it's always a pleasure to meet a fan up close. Usually there's a computer screen separating me and them." She says. "Don't go too hard on me, okay? I worked out a little, but I'm not really looking to hurt..." She requests.

Suzanna Mey
Pre-Show

Unread post by Suzanna Mey » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:37 pm

Cassandra was giggling and exploding with excitement at her hero standing before her. She wod blush at the wink, and stopped wiggling. “You don’t wanna get hurt? Deal, I’ll fuck you into submission!” She suggested, her eyes lighting up bright.
Suzanna's Siren’s

BlueResonance
TV-worthy

Unread post by BlueResonance » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:15 pm

Olivia watches the girl giggling giddily and wiggling in her corner. When she comes back with that retort though, it caused her to blush a little. "Ooh! Such bold words! I hope you can back them up though!" She says, and brings her hands out in a grappling stance, ready for the start of the match, and waiting for the bell to ring.

Suzanna Mey
Pre-Show

Unread post by Suzanna Mey » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:01 am

Cassandra had taken note in the fact that Olivia blushed at her reply, and even teased back in return. Going into her corner, the catgirl would smile towards the streamer with an ecstatic look. "Gimme an autograph if I win!" The cosplayer challenges, extending forward both arms for a lock up.
Suzanna's Siren’s

BlueResonance
TV-worthy

Unread post by BlueResonance » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:51 pm

Olivia grins when she says that. She wanted to a wager? She looks her over with a little smile.

"Hmmm.... okay! We can do that!" She chirps. She tries to think of something in return. She thought about taking a piece of her outfit as a trophy, buuut... that would be a little too cruel. Besides, it looks like she really worked hard on it. It looked so realistic!

"Buuuut.... in return if you lose, you have to donate $50 to my stream. Fair? That's about how much they go for anyways.." She reasoned with her.

Suzanna Mey
Pre-Show

Unread post by Suzanna Mey » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:24 am

Cassandra had a massive smile on her face. “Vs you? Sounds like I’m getting a free autograph in my future.” She’d squeak, excitidly hopping up and down. “Well well, let’s get this bout started, Mrs. Olivia, I accept your challenge!”
And the catgirl scooted forward, slowly, arms up.
Suzanna's Siren’s

BlueResonance
TV-worthy

Unread post by BlueResonance » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:11 am

"A-hah? Don't get TOO cocky now! I know a thing or two at least.."

She replies, and hunkers down, spreading her legs apart, and brings her hands up. "Underestimate me and you might regret it~" She warns in a playful, sing-song voice before she starts to circle her, keeping her center of gravity low.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”