Yui vs Kyoko Akan

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Yui vs Kyoko Akan

Unread post by Fairy Dragon »

Humiliation match
Spoiler
To this day, Kyoko couldnt quite name the difference between a verbal submission match and a humiliation match, after all what was more humiliating then announcing that you give up to a crowd of people because another person manhandled you to the point you couldnt take it anymore? Thankfully Kyoko had never given up in her career and never intended to which was very, very bad news for this Yui she was set to face. Though it wasnt for her title Kyoko knew that it being the most important belt in LAW meant it would be an injustice to not bring it, and so she did coming down to the stag belt in hand and smile on her face as she thought about how she was going to break this girl into pieces until she told this little crowd Kyoko was her better.

Putting her belt down in the corner as the crowd gave her approval and disapproval in what was easily the most mixed reaction she got, likely because some were actually looking forward to seeing what she could do to her opponent. She didnt look for there approval but if thy were all for her actions agaisnt another, she wouldnt exactly turn it down either. If anything that just made the prospect more fun.

Rougue
Main-Eventer

Re: Yui vs Kyoko Akan

Unread post by Rougue »

Yui was just done changing in her fighting attire. She never really heard of her opponent but as the bluenette collected a few pieces of information who this Kyoko was it seemed like she would be a really big figure around here. This made Yui excited. An opponent like Kyoko facing in a humiliation match made her blood boil. Making someone like that surrender would really be fun for her.

Then she got called out and she walked in the ring. There was here opponent already standing. Yui would look at her and then into the corner where she saw a belt. Her opponent didn't look like to intimidating to her.
"So you are the one I can make surrender today? I am happy to meet you."
Yui would say while a big smirk appeared on her face.
"Nice belt you have there. For what is this."
At first, the bluenette would try to get friendly with her opponent before she would later reveal her true nature.
Spoiler

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Yui made her entrance not long afterwards, she apparently wasnt one for theatrics and seemed pretty focused on simply getting to the ring to greet her. Though her greeting was a blunt 'I'm going to win' that most people seemed to have it was hardly the first or last time she'd hear it, or even the first or last time she'd prove someone who said it wrong. Moving closer to the girl before she began speaking.

"Sorry wrong match. This Is the one where your the girl screaming her submission." Kyoko said pointing her finger and tapping Yui on the forehead. "And if you dont know what my belt is by now, You will learn why I'm holding it long before this match is over." She added ready to just start taking this girl apart as soon as possible.

Rougue
Main-Eventer

Unread post by Rougue »

With this few sentences, Yui was able to get a good picture of her opponent. She was definitely arrogant and more than just confident. With bitches like this Yui already had her experiences which always ended the same. They were all just talk and no bite. So Yui would get closer to her opponent slightly pressing her chest into Kyoko's. She looked her right in the eyes.
"I know your type. You are not so special how you might think you are. I also bet this stupid belt is just there so you can push your own ego. It might be not even an official one"

Yui would then push with her body against Kyoko's an attempt that she might stumble back a bit.
"Maybe after I made you beg for me to stop this fight I will take your belt and destroy him right in front of your eye's."
Accidently the bluenette would have revealed to fast her true nature to her opponent but with an opponent this arrogant it maybe wouldn't have changed a thing. Yui would take a few steps back so that when the bell would ring Kyoko would attack her right away.
"Just because of formal reasons how is your name? My name is Yui better remember that."
Last edited by Rougue on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Yui seemed to get bolder with her words moving in to press her body agaisnt Kyoko's as if showing off. What she might have been showing off was unknown to her as she found herself rather unimpressed by the girl's so called threats though she noticeably flared up when Yui insulted her belt. So much so that when she tried to push into her to send her back Kyoko instead pushed right on back staring at the girl even more.

"Lets make one thing clear you stupid cunt You wont ever hear me beg and if you ever touch my fucking belt I wont stop beating your ass when the bell rings! You got that, I will beat you until you physically cant take anymore.." Kyoko watched Yui back off as Kyoko kept her eyes on her, intending to run her through the second she could. "Kyoko, and in case your too busy dealing with whatever headache you have when I'm done I'll make sure to write it on your body."

Rougue
Main-Eventer

Unread post by Rougue »

Kyoko stayed quiet and not really impressed by her talk. It didn't confuse the bluenette after all she was perhaps a high tier so no one who would get intimidated or something like this from a person like Yui. Her opponent started to show however a greater reaction as Yui talked about Kyoko's belt. She really liked that thing which got Yui to giggle.

"You really are attached to that belt. Do you take him everywhere or just to the fight so that your opponents can see how big your ego is."
Yui would try to taunt her opponent and watch her. She would get into her fighting stance by putting one leg slightly before the other one and her arms in front of her.
"I can take more than enough punches so if you try to break me you will be here for a while Kyoko."

Then the bell would ring and the moment she heard that Yui would rush at full speed towards her opponent. When the bluenette would be close enough she would attempt to go down with her knee and then make a straight punch into Kyoko's belly.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

"Im not here to answer your damn question. I came to kick your ass, and thats what I'm going to do." Kyoko said already sick of talking to this women and more then eager to leave her too beaten to move. Though she didnt just shut up, cause why would she? that was too easy and the easy way, every bitch here had to do everything the hard way and pay for it. Kyoko set about making sure Yui in particular wouldnt be able to look her in the eye when she was done. Once the bell rang Kyoko moved forward ready to strike but Yui full on charged, eager to get the first shot a tag to her belly as she lowered herself to get a better angle.

"Mggh!" Kyoko coughed, her body taking the punch and her abs holding firm as she would attempt to go for a right hook at her face, since she took a knee, hoping that she would be able to catch her before she stood up or got away from her reach.

Rougue
Main-Eventer

Unread post by Rougue »

Kyoko seemed to be furious already. Yui thought if she might have gone too far already but then she thought no. She already didn't like Kyoko from the moment she replied to Yui. Afterall the bluenette tried her best to be nice but the purple-haired wrestler seemed to love the confrontation so why shouldn't the bluenette also get on the confrontation course with her. Yui thought that this might even get a good match if her opponent would get completely serious right at the start.

At the start, it looked like Yui was way faster than her opponent. With a quick move, she made the first hit into Kyoko's abs. The feeling Yui got from the punch was a similar one she had as she fought with the redhead. That feeling reminded her that she maybe should be more carefully against Kyoko.

As she finished her thought Yui got greeted with a right hook from her opponent. The German fighter would smirk and attempted to put her other arm in front of her face to make a shield against Kyoko's attack.

If the guard would work Yui would stumble a bit backward and get straight on her feet again so that she wouldn't be on her knee's anymore.
"Grrr..."
Despite the guard, the punch would hurt her. To not let her opponent get out of her vision she would alway's keep an eye on her now and watch her good so that she wouldn't get caught by Kyoko so easily.
Last edited by Rougue on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Kyoko wasnt going to stop at one, though her punch only caught Yui's hands but her attack also had Yui start to form a retreat that Kyoko tried to stop by pressing forward in an effort to keep on the prowl. Moving in after the bluenette Kyoko would try and keep her arms up by throwing another jab at her face, then going for a feint before lowering herself to show her how she goes for a punch to the belly.

"Dont tell me your ready to run now." Kyoko said wanting to stay close and keep this a fist fight. She was always a willing brawler and if she could keep the fight the way she wanted it would stay a pretty in her favor affair.

Rougue
Main-Eventer

Unread post by Rougue »

Kyoko was quick and didn't let Yui get away that fast. Yui didn't like that one bit. She hoped to get a short break to form a plan against her opponent. This is the first time Yui met an opponent that aggressive and she had troubles to deal with it.

Yui still kept her hands up to her face so that she could block her opponent's second punch. Then, however, the third punch was going completely in the other direction Yui originally thought. The bluenette realized it too late that Kyoko aimed for her belly which made it impossible for her to dodge. To at least weaken the punch Yui would tense up her abs.
"Urgh..."
After the punch hit her Yui would bend slightly forward.

"Please, why should I run away from a third class fighter?"
With this Yui would taunt her opponent and rush forward closer to Kyoko. She would then rise her left elbow and attempt to strike her opponent at her chin. Then the bluenette would make a follow up by doing a side kick into Kyoko's guts.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”