Making a Name for Yourself - Black Swan vs Alaina!

Most typical matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
ADarlingDucky
Mid-Carder

Making a Name for Yourself - Black Swan vs Alaina!

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:33 am

Things were going well for Black Swan. The luchadora was continually full of energy and a pleasant, bubbly disposition, but now, she was over the moon. Her debut in LAW had gone swimmingly, and the last week or so, with her other match had been better than she could have ever planned. The crowds were still warming up to her, and she was happy to have such a huge opportunity to prove herself to so many people, but despite all this... something was missing.

And Black Swan had finally figured out what it was. So now, she quickly stepped through the backstage area of LAW, heading down to the ring to fix the problem in question!

Bursting onto the entrance ramp with unbridled energy, the luchadora had a certain confidence to her step, looking as though she was completely at home in the packed arena, all eyes on her. And honestly, she really was, a people pleaser to her very core, and more than willing to give these fans the show of a lifetime. The fans knew this as well, a loud cheer for the luchadora starting as she burst out!

As she finally made her way to the ring, she would hop up onto the apron and flip into the ring, before grabbing a mic that a ring attendant would hand her, tapping it a few times before raising it up to her lips to speak, her tone jovial!

"Well, hello to you as well!" She said, prompting a brief cheer from the crowd, before continuing. "But while I'm so happy that you're all glad to see me, I gotta say, I've been feeling a little down lately." Swan said to the crowd, prompting a few confused looks.

"Don't get me wrong, things have been going great. And I mean that. But the problem is... things aren't going great enough! What I want... is to be at the top! I want to challenge Tina Armstrong for the middleweight title!" Swan cried out, the crowd gasping before cheering loudly! It would seem they all wanted to see this match as well, but there was only one problem!

"Buuuuuut... I haven't completed three matches yet! So I'm not allowed to challenge, as much as I'd like to." She said, before a loud groan of disapointment ran through the crowd.

"But, don't fret! Because I still intend to give you all a show! And if I can't take on Tina to do it, then I'll settle for the next best thing... her partner! Come on out here, Alaina Sanders!" Swan cried, calling out the current champ's tag partner!

Highfly
Main-Eventer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Highfly » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:51 am

Alaina heard herself being called out from backstage and thankfully she was clad in her one piece leopard print swimsuit along with matching kneepads as well as boots. She made her way out to the arena to the cheers of the crowd, looking out at a woman dressed in black standing in the ring. Alaina was given a mic and as she stood at the top of the map she raised an eyebrow.

"Ya wanted me and you got me. If you think that I am going to just let ya be a nice win to build up to challenging Tina for the title you are out of your mind. She may be a pretty, young, fit, intense and determined champion but even though I am 43 years old doesn't mean I don't still have it in me to kick the butts of all the young women who try to step up to the plate." Alaina said as she struck a pose, flexing and showing off her body. "If ya want a match, you got one."

With that Alaina came strutting confidently down the ramp, high living fans and smiling all the way down. Alaina climb dup into the ring, striking a couple old school classic pinup girl poses before settling in the center of the ring eyeing Black Swan. The amazon extended her hand and smiled. "Not sure what you were thinking by poking a muscular 187 pound amazon but you better put up a good fight before I have to try to break you in half for calling me out." Alaina said with a smile and wink.

ADarlingDucky
Mid-Carder

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Finished with her promo, it only took a few short moments before her calls were answered, with Alaina herself appearing at the top of the ramp, mic in hand as she got ready to respond to bold luchadora! And upon hearing her answer, Swan could give but a smile, grinning at the veterans words. Alaina's confidence was to be expected, after all, as the girl had been such a dominant wrestler for so long, with plenty to show for it, having amassed quite a reputation and the love of the LAW crowd.

Watching Alaina slide in between the ropes and enter the ring, Swan noticed that the older lady had a gracefulness about her that no other wrestlers did, an alluring figure indeed. And as the amazon woman walked over to her, her tone was joking, a smile on her face as she offered Swan her hand. However, Swan knew full well that Alaina would follow through on her promise to break Swan if she wasn't careful. But the luchadora remained happy and jovial as ever as she responded.

"Well, I would never want you to think that I met any disrespect by calling you out here. But if you think that I'm scared of you because you've got a few feet and pounds on me, then you clearly don't know me. I called you out here because I don't just want to face the best. I wanna beat them to." Black Swan said with a grin, before shaking Alaina's hand.

"I didn't just call you out here because you're Tina's partner, or because you're super cute. Though both are factors. I called you here because you're somebody that I have my sights set on. One of the best! And so I wanna face you and defeat you in the ring, to prove that I'm champion calibur!" Swan cried, giving Alaina a friendly, yet fierce and determined look!

Highfly
Main-Eventer

Unread post by Highfly » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:27 pm

Black Swan had a lot to say, and none of it bad. She was young, driven and confident. That was Alaina as well some years ago... too many years ago. She smiled and nodded to Black Swan. "I am flattered you see me that way and I hope you bring it tonight. However, I am married dear so flattery will get you nowhere." Alaina said wagging her finger.

As the bell rang Alaina circled Black Swan, reading out with her guard up. the big amazon lunged in reaching out to try to grapple with the young woman to see what she was made of!

ADarlingDucky
Mid-Carder

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:09 am

Smiling at Alaina's words, Swan gave a slight giggle as the veteran wrestler wagged her finger at the luchadora, returning the gesture with a wink of her own, further teasing the older gal.

"Well, can't blame a gal for trying. Hope you won't hold it against me." Swan said with a smile, before starting to circle around Alaina, the bell ringing and starting the beginning of the match!

With both girls circling one another, Alaina and Swan both looked for an opportunity, neither one jumping at the other without taking in one another carefully. However, Alaina would eventually be the one to make the first move, dashing forward to grapple Swan! But while Alaina was quite nimble for a larger wrestler, Swan was faster, suddenly ducking under Alaina's arms and getting behind her, slapping her hard on the ass before bouncing away, teasing the bigger wrestler with a playful spank!

"Hehe... Don't hold that against me either, sweetheart!" Swan cried, unable to resist teasing her opponent!

Highfly
Main-Eventer

Unread post by Highfly » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:56 am

Alaina dove in and took a spank for her effort! She yelped and snapped up, the crowd laughing and loving the sight! Alaina's face was a bit red as Black Swan was a bit more flirty than most of the women she stepped in the ring with!

"I guess I can't. But can ya blame me for this? Yahhhhhhh!" The amazon waste no time howling as she spun around, stepping forward at Black Swan, trying to catch her in the face with a surprise spinning back fist strike! Alaina wanted to establish herself early. She heard whispers about Black Swan and her speed as well as her submissions. The amazon needed to knock the swan down, and take her off her game early.

ADarlingDucky
Mid-Carder

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:51 am

Her hand connecting solidly with Alaina's rear, the spank that Swan gave her foe did exactly what it was meant to, causing the seasoned veteran to straighten up, giving a slight yelp as she grabbed her rear! Swan stiffled a giggle, quite poorly mind, but if she thought that the spank was going to stop Alaina, she had a very painful wake up call coming!

"Expect a few more of those during- Augh!" Black Swan cried out in pain, suddenly interrupted in the middle of her talking as her foe whipped around, hitting her solidly in the middle of the cheek with a spinning backfist!

The force very nearly spun Swan around, and after she was hit, she gave a slight groan, stumbling backwards until she reached the ropes, hooking her arms over them to remain upright, shocked by the power the older wrestler possessed!

Highfly
Main-Eventer

Unread post by Highfly » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:38 am

Alaina saw the swan stumble, and she waste no time in giving chase! The amazon rushed in at Black Swan, running straight at her as soon as her previous strike connected. She looked to extend her arm and crash into Black Swan with a big clothesline! If it sent her crashing to the mat, or flipping over the ropes for a hard landing on the outside.... it didn't matter to Alaina.

As long as there was a big impact with Black Swan on the receiving end she would make due and count it as a success!

ADarlingDucky
Mid-Carder

Unread post by ADarlingDucky » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:21 am

Grunting as she hit the ropes, Swan was quite stunned by how hard Alaina had nailed her, the first punch that landed nearly having her see stars. But now, she caught herself on the ropes, managing to avoid being taken down. So everything should be good, right?

Not so, in fact, as Swan would soon find out! For as she leaned against the ropes, Alaina would soon follow up on her punch with a huge running clothesline, slamming her arm into Swan's chest and sending her tumbling out of the ring!

"Augh!" There was an audible thud as Swan's head hit the apron on the outside, a painful partial landing on her way down. And she would soon come to a complete stop as she landed on mats outside the ring, clutching her head as she lay on the ground, trying to shake off the sudden assault that she had just suffered!

Highfly
Main-Eventer

Unread post by Highfly » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:51 am

Alaina saw Swan go over and she climbed through the ropes onto the apron, hopping down to the ground near her opponent. Alaina bent down to try to grab hold of the Black Swan, showing off her amazonian strength by deadlift scooping her up and holding her high before slamming her right back down to the hard mats below! The unforgiving landing would surely leave a mark on the woman and Alaina would be off to a good start, establishing herself early in the match!

It was a good feeling for Alaina who had lately gotten off to poor starts in her matches, but had successfully been able to play catch up and win. She just had to keep up the focus, momentum and intensity....

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post