Bikini match! Fun in the sun! (Hayley vs Vanessa)

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
BlueResonance
TV-worthy

Re: Bikini match! Fun in the sun! (Hayley vs Vanessa)

Unread post by BlueResonance » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:16 am

Hayley was all smiles, until she noticed the sudden change in her opponents expression. Was she... about to cry?? Woah, she was really sensitive about this! ...Maybe she took it a step too far.

Hayley gets up to her knees about the same time Vanessa does. She could tell what she said really bothered her. Even if they were opponents, she didn't want bad blood like this. She saw that slap coming a mile away, and catches it by the wrist. The death threat... was a bit much though.

"Woah woah... hey... I didn't mean anything by it. I honestly like your last name. It's cool-sounding! I'd take it over my name at least. Hayley Henley? Kinda boring really." She assures her. "Either way... I didn't mean to make you upset."

FinyBoy
TV-worthy

Unread post by FinyBoy » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:31 am

The girl in red caught Vanessa's hand before it reached her face, which surprised the blonde a bit. Then, came the even more surprising part: she apologized... sort of. Vanessa had never been apologized to before. It was always "put up with it," or "it's your fault for being named that way." It had never been an apology. The anger that had welled up insider her had also evaporated like the ocean water, until she was left with just a soft feeling.

"You... aren't making fun of me?" Vanessa asked softly, unsure as to whether or not she could trust the words of this girl. She just kind of sat there and didn't do anything as her opponent finally told her what her name was: Hayley Henley. Vanessa took a moment to process the name, but made no other effort to say anything else. Most of this was due to still being a bit stunned from before.

The blonde girl would remain there until one of the onlookers shouted out that this had become boring and asked where the wrestling was. Vanessa quickly realized she was in the middle of a wrestling match and shook herself off. What was she doing in her debut match? "I... see... Nice to meet you, Hayley. Shall we get back to the action?"

BlueResonance
TV-worthy

Unread post by BlueResonance » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:36 pm

"No way!" She said, shaking her head. "Er... well... maybe I was a little." She admitted, scratching the back of her head. "But really I like your name! You should embrace what you've got!" She said.

"...If you don't, people may stop never making fun of you for it. Trust me. You're way better off learning to laugh at yourself. People will leave you alone about it, but, if some people know you're bitter about it, they're going to target you." She says to her.

When Vanessa started to snap out of it, Hayley smiled, no longer really caring she was in a bikini, and stood back up, and shifted back into a grappling stance.

"Yeah, baby! Now shake that ass!" Came that same voice. Hayley turned her head and blew a big raspberry at him before turning back to the fight. "Lets start this match for realsies now!"

FinyBoy
TV-worthy

Unread post by FinyBoy » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:06 am

Hayley spoke words that resonated with Vanessa. In truth, she probably knew it all along, but was too afraid to accept it. If she was wrong, it would only make it harder to bounce back from it. So she went into denial. But Hayley was right, she needed to change, and that would start right now.

Vanessa gave her a smile back as she got back up to her feet. "You're right. Thank you..." Vanessa paused for a moment. "I'm ready to go. Don't expect me to go easy on you, just cuz you helped me out!" she said, teasing Hayley a bit. She even added yet another wink to the end of that statement. She couldn't really help it though. It's what gave her charm.

Then, she got into a ready stance and charged Hayley, looking to lock up with her in a grapple!

BlueResonance
TV-worthy

Unread post by BlueResonance » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:14 am

Hayley's talk with her was making her feel a little more relaxed about being in something so revealing. She brings her hands up, and smiles wide. "Bring it!" She dares her, and starts to circle her, until Vanessa charged forward with a grapple!

Hayley clenches her teeth and digs her feet in, using her body to stay put like a boulder, and then tries to push her back. "Gh... no way... you're gonna overpower me, Vanny! Better think of something else!" She boasted as she tries to push her back slowly.

FinyBoy
TV-worthy

Unread post by FinyBoy » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:36 am

The two girls meet in the grapple, pushing against each other in a short test of strength. Vanessa seems to be winning the grapple at first, but the girl in red isn't letting her get too much ground. Things seem to be going pretty steadily in Vanessa's favor, until Hayley begins boasting and calls the blonde something that almost makes her burst out laughing.

Vanny?! What a doofy name! But Vanessa can't help but like it. It's the first time anyone has given her a nickname that wasn't derogatory. She has no complaints about it. At least, until Hayley stops bluffing and begins to push Vanessa back.

"Hey, now, Hen-Hen, it's pretty rude of you to think that I'm just going to let you take back the lead!" The girl in the white bikini taunted as she tried to move her hands downwards and snatch Hayley into a front waist-lock. She new she couldn't out-power her opponent here. It was just a lost cause. If the dark haired girl didn't counter, Vanessa was hoping to send her flying with a belly-to-belly suplex!

BlueResonance
TV-worthy

Unread post by BlueResonance » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:52 am

Hayley pushes her back one step, then two steps, before Vanessa retorts. Hayley was dumbfounded. Did she... did she just give her a nickname? Usually she was the one that gave those to people. Hen-hen? It was silly, but.. she also kinda liked it!

"Ah!" Hayley gasps as Vanessa breaks their power struggle to instead lock her arms around her waist! "H-hey! Wooooaah!!" Hayley cries as she was flipped up and over Vanessa, and landed hard to her back! Hayley didn't have any particularly large assets, but whatever she had went a-jiggling for the crowd's viewing pleasure in that tiny red bikini of hers, all of which the fans appreciated and were taking to whistling Vanessa on!

FinyBoy
TV-worthy

Unread post by FinyBoy » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:27 am

Vanessa takes her rival over and slams her down into the sand with a solid belly-to-belly suplex. The crowd is all too pleased to see each and every moment the girls make skin contact, and even more so when their "extra credit points" do some swaying. In Vanessa's case, it seems as though her assets were just slightly bigger than Hayley's. She couldn't help but feel triumphant in that category.

The girls continued to tussle around, much to the excitement of the ever-growing crowd that was occurring around the ring. Vanessa was finding this to be much more enjoyable that she originally thought it would be. Perhaps it was because she was competing against someone worthy, someone who she felt deserved to be called a wrestler.

Either way, as she continued to maneuver herself all over Hayley, she would look to make her way around to the back of her foe, and try to lock in a sleeperhold. "Don't think badly of me for this, Hen-Hen, but I'm planning to come out with a 'W' here!"

BlueResonance
TV-worthy

Unread post by BlueResonance » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:09 pm

"Owowowow..." Hayley moaned as she tried to sit up. Splashing against the canvas was one thing, but when she crashed her back into coarse sand, it was a bit more painful. She reaches back, rubbing at her back. Before she could try to get up though, Vanessa crawled behind her, and slid her arms under hers to lock in a sleeper hold!

"Ahh! Wh-what... what is this??" She snaps, trying to struggle and break free of her sleeper hold. For whatever reason, she could feel herself getting lightheaded, and could feel blackness beginning to swirl around her vision. "What are... you doing..." She groans as her eyes fall half-lidded.

FinyBoy
TV-worthy

Unread post by FinyBoy » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:19 pm

The blonde girl managed to lock in her sleeperhold, wrenching it tightly in order to put her opponent out as soon as possible. She was practically pressing her boobs against the back of Hayley as all of this was going down, since the two we so close to each other right now. Vanessa was hoping to end this one quickly, as she had developed a liking for Hayley and really didn't want to hurt her more than necessary.

"Shhh... everything will be alright. Just take a nap so I can pin you and we can go hang out later. I'll even buy you lunch <3"

Of course, Hayley's struggling made it pretty difficult for Vanessa to maintain the hold on her opponent. It may have looked like she had it locked in, but she was really having to work for it. If the dark-haired girl continued to struggle like this, Vanessa doubted she could maintain the hold for much longer.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”