Yuki Kazikura vs. Mayori [D]

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
CaptainL
Icon

Re: Yuki Kazikura vs. Mayori [D]

Unread post by CaptainL »

And just like that, it was over.

Just as had been promised, just as she had vowed to herself, Mayori had proven herself, emerging as the victor in this match. All the crowd knew it, and they got up to join one another in giving the girl a round of applause. Even her own astonishment at winning proved to be worthy of cheers in their eyes. Those who had felt sympathy for Mayori, who seemed to have no idea what she was getting into at first, were now vindicated, as the raw, unfiltered heart she had had gotten her through the match, and helped her secure a victory in her first time in the LAW ring.

Not even Yuki could be disappointed. She had given it her all, and it had been close, but in the end, Mayori proved herself superior. Yuki could hardly fault her for that; they had both fought fairly and honorably, and Mayori had only her dedication to thank. She got up to face her opponent, graciously returning the embrace before she broke away to give her a dignified and composed bow. When she came back up, she would only have a smile to meet her with.

"You did well out there," Yuki said. "I wasn't sure at first if we were going into a fair fight. But you definitely proved me wrong. I'm going to have to keep training to keep up with what I saw you do tonight...and I'm sure you're going to go far."

Caduces
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by Caduces »

The crowd couldn’t make out what was being said, but they could see Mayori reacting to it with tearful nods toward Yuki.

The ring needed to be cleared and the two combatants left together, but not side by side. Mayori trailed after Yuki and before she pierced the backstage curtain she turned towards the crowd and bowed one more time. Her debut match was a success not just because it resulted in a pinfall win for Mayori. The battle of the mind was won, but it began again as she stepped through the curtain and saw the faces of the next two combatants about to go out to the ring.

Either one of them or the many other girls she would pass by were to be her next opponent. They looked just as able as Yuki and then some. They were better trained than Mayori, just like Yuki. They looked more seasoned. One of them was going to fight and win against her. The sudden fear gripped her and she needed to get to the locker room before it showed in her eyes - which already showed weakness.

CaptainL
Icon

Yuki was aware that over the roar of the crowd, and especially considering her softer voice, but she didn't mind it too much. Mayori had proven herself well worthy of her attention, so she didn't mind having a more private talk with the girl to congratulate her on her win. It would be rather intrusive to have everyone listening in on a heart-to-heart talk from one rookie to another, considerably less practiced one. Giving her a respectful smile, Yuki allowed Mayori a few moments to get a head start to the backstage area before she would head out of the ring and follow her, allowing the participants for the next match to take the ring.

She was, however, surprised to catch up to Mayori in the back, seeing that she seemed to have stopped along her way. Yuki paused, lingering for a moment. With Mayori's back turned to her, she couldn't notice the tears in her eyes or the look on her face, and she was confused as to what might be on her mind. As gently as she could, Yuki tried to broach the subject. "Is...something the matter?" she said quietly.

Caduces
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by Caduces »

Mayori thought she could get clear of the staging area before someone could see right through her. Thank heavens it was Yuki that did, she thought.

Mayori talked softly and rapidly to the girl she managed to overcome in the ring, tonight. One hundred, two hundred, five hundred words a minute. It was hard for Yuki to make out what she was saying. She was obviously still amped from the match that concluded just four minutes ago. But there was something else in her eyes.

Mayori quieted her speech and then covered her mouth with both of her hands and shaking her head.

It sounded like she was having a panic attack.

“So much better...so much better...” It was all Yuki could make out. Mayori’s legs froze in place and she just assumed that the other girls were all staring. She wanted so much to crawl back under the complimentary blanket in the LAW dorm - the one she didn’t want to leave this morning.

CaptainL
Icon

"A-Aah..!?" Yuki started to say, backing away. She wasn't sure what she had expected to see from Mayori - but it wasn't this. Her eyes went wide, and she gulped, the realization starting to set in. That was when she started to feel guilty for walking in on Mayori while she was obviously uncomfortable, and wondered if she had been too pushy in looking into the business of others. Yuki tensed, trying to regroup and present her concerns in the most non-threatening way possibly.

"It's all right-! It's all right..." she said. "I...understand! I really do understand. You're nervous...trust me, everyone is. I was too, my first time..." She started to move herself over towards a quieter and less-trafficked corner of the room, hoping that separating from the bulk of the commotion might take some of the pressure off Mayori. "Do you...need to talk? Some place else?"

Caduces
Knows The Ropes

Unread post by Caduces »

Mayori finally managed to look Yuki in the eyes and nodded with a trembling lip.

The two would make their way it of the high traffic hallway that led to the Go position. The corner was good, but Mayori kept nodding to Yuki the more that she suggested that they get out of sight.

CaptainL
Icon

"A-Ah, right..." Yuki said, taking note of Mayori's nods. She would slowly walk back more and more from the commotion, trying to get as far from the activity buzzing around them as possible - though, backstage at a wrestling event, this was no easy task. Eventually her efforts would lead her to a corner of the arena nobody seemed to be using much, just by a door opened out to an alleyway and letting in the cool night air. Yuki let out a breath, leaning on the wall.

"Better?"

Winner by Pinfall: Mayori
Continued HERE
Last edited by CaptainL on Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”