Kyoko Akan vs Amy Evans!!?

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Re: Kyoko Akan vs Amy Evans!!?

Unread post by Fairy Dragon »

While Kyoko may have been stopped in her tracks for now Amy wouldnt let herself be so easily cowed. Tossing her foe over her like any other foe she's done the same too and letting the floor handle the rest. Rising up to her feet Amy decided to follow her ex partner's example and yank on the girls ponytail, forcing her right on up to her feet as quickly as she can.

"Who the hell are you?" Amy said though she didnt give her the time of day to actually answer instead hitting her with an uppercut to the belly before going for an uppercut to the girls face.

Taskmaster12
Mid-Carder

Unread post by Taskmaster12 »

Such force still despite being exausted. Amy was not one to be trifled with, but of course Koorw wouldn't listen. To her that was just more buttons to push, and with Amy grabbing her by her damn ponytail she seemed to be trying to get her angry enough to push more buttons. Then we asked her a rhetorical question, rhetorical because how the hell did she expect her to answer it as she was punched.

First her tight stomach and then her chin. Both uppercuts, the first one forcing Korra to fold up a bit and the second rocking dher head back as far as she could with her hair still being forcibly held. Neither enough to stop drinking completely, instead Korra showed more bite by throwing a punch back. Aiming for Amy's pink nose.
Last edited by Taskmaster12 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Amy didnt relent, her punches connected first with the chick's belly, which felt like hitting a padded wall and then striking her face and trying to rattle the girl as much as possible. Her punches lacked the power she used on Kyoko but she knew they could still hurt, and she only needed to fight this chick off. Any coward willing to jump people when there exhausted couldnt be that tough. Amy tried to keep up her attack when Korra came at her with the speed of a cobra. Her fist striking Amy across the nose before she could even wind back her fist for another go at it.

"Gaarhh!" Amy felt like her nose pushed inward and backed up. This women was not only strong but fast too? Her vision blurred and her grip on the ponytail was lost but Amy knew she was still in front of her. Trying to connect still she took a wild right swing in her direction hoping to catch a handful of her cheek in the process.

Taskmaster12
Mid-Carder

The punch connected and Korra felt the shockwaves in her hand so she knew Amy was feeling that punch from head to toe. Taking a second to check and make sure her hand wasn't bruised from connecting with bone Korra looked up and saw Amy's wild swing. The Lion cornered and hurting but no less dangerous. Arguably they weren't gen more dangerous.

But a wild wing was a wild swing and one Korra had little effort avoiding before she gave a shot at Amy's abs. Her other hand would try and crush them before she stood up anencephaly attempted to grab around her. "So close.." Suddenly Korra would try and lift her up in the air and then powerbombing her on the ring apron.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

She didnt hit anything. She was dazed but she knew that much. Her fist flew through the air and found nothing but more air as the attacker either fled or dodged it. Amy wasnt sure all she had to do was move back to try and avoid getting caught by something else. For the briefest of moments she felt the sound of something coming at her but where became the question. And that was answered with vitrol as she was suddenly struck by a hard punch to her belly.

"Ouuggh!" Amy coughed leaning in and gasping as the full force Korra had to display as she took a step backwards only to be grabbed and held in place lifted up and then suddenly dropped back first on the ring apron. "AAgggh!" Amy screamed dropping to the floor as she held her hurting back. Not helping is the way Kyoko attacked it through the match as she spasmed on the floor.

Taskmaster12
Mid-Carder

She thought she heard something crack on that impact. She hoped it wasn't too serious. She hadn't had nearly as much playtime with her as she would have liked for her to be broken now. Security looked like it was starting to show up with one officer getting near her only to eat a knuckle sandwhich before he could do anything. More would show up as well so she knew she had to act fast.

Grabbing the table she had placed down before she set about setting it up. On the side of the ring. Then she would grab Amy bringing her to her feet in a show of force to lift her up and over her shoulder. Korra took it a step further. By walking up the steps to be on the ring apron, Amy still in her clutches with her intent clear. With the whole crowd as her witness Korra ran forward and jumped off the apronn dropping Amy back first onto the table with a powerslam!

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Amy was not able to move or fight back. Instead, even when feeling the women lifting her up she couldnt struggle lifted up and held in place like a child as she was walked up the steel steps and on the ring apron. Her head bounced and she looked up to see the table that had been set up on the outside but that proved to be the only glimpse she got before the one carrying her took a few brisk step and then jumped off turning her for a running powerslam as she took off and sending her crashing down into the table as they both went through it.

"Huuaaggh!" The table exploded, mostly agaisnt Amy's back leaving her to crash into the floor as well. With the women on top of her it left Amy pretty flattened throughout and with nothing much left to do but sit there and fade in and out of consciousness. Kyoko remained where she was put through the barricade her hands shaking as she started to come to life a bit but nowhere close to anything that would defend herself against there intruder if she came back for seconds.

Taskmaster12
Mid-Carder

Korra went through but landed partially on her knees and partially on Amy. The blond eneing so nice as to take the fall for her a second Korra stood up and surveyed the scene. Kyoko was down for the count as well and in no less then 5 minutes she had taken care of business. Now time the next part. Moving over near the mic's Korra took one and checked to make sure it worked. "Now that I have your undivided attention. Let me just start by saying...your welcome! I know how many of you had to love me crushing little Kyoko overnight there and I fully ncoursge her to try again so I can crush her again. And as for you Amy..well whether you come looking for me or not you will see me again. Cause I've got about 5 more ways to break you and trust me. I will break you." Korra finished dropping her mic and taking off in the crowd clearly done for now. Though she did take one souvenir, Amy's long blonde lion wig on her way out.

Robin clapped in her room the fight clearly having gone as planned. And with Korra now having a foot on the door she would be able to see how she could start getting things under control. Turning on her phone she began making an important phone call. "Hello? Yes it's me....Just about..quick question, how soon can you get me a match?"
Last edited by Taskmaster12 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”