Thicc vs Flex- Misty v. Julia Hiroshi

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Noob
Eternal Rookie

Re: Thicc vs Flex- Misty v. Julia Hiroshi

Unread post by Noob »

The words were music to Julia's ears. "You what?" She teased, cranking back ever so slightly before finally letting go of Misty. She would shove the model forwards off of her. The bluenette was all smiles as she rose to her feet with arms raised in momentary victory. Now that she had evened the score it was anyone's game. The momentum seemed to be on her side though with Misty looking a bit worse for the wear. Granted while Julia wasn't showing it at the moment, she'd be feeling a bit more fatigued once the adrenaline died down. But she just needed enough energy for one more fall.

"Alright! Up and at em. Last round~" Julia sang. She'd reach down to give Misty's butt one more smack to try and rouse the woman. It was pretty obvious that Julia was having fun with the match. She didn't like taking these things too serious after all. They were here to put on a fun show for the crowd. Plus it was a bit easier to take things lightly after having just gotten a fall.

Finally Julia would retreat into her corner. She'd lean back against the turnbuckle to catch her breath. "Just lemme know when you're ready. This time we're gonna see if your flexibility improved any."
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob#6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I promise I don't bite...hard

Luncha_Libre
Main-Eventer

Unread post by Luncha_Libre »

Misty couldn’t believe she had just said those words, but Julia didn’t give her any choice. When she was finally released, Misty would roll over. She balled herself up, wincing in pain, pushing a hand into her lower back as she tried to push through the pain.

“D-damn,” Misty groaned, pushing herself up to all fours. “Can’t believe I let her do that to me …” Misty shook her head, ready to try and push herself back up. Then, she felt Julia’s hand smack hard against her ass, setting the round cheeks jiggling!

“Aow!” Misty cried out, shooting up onto her knees. “Bitch, what the hell?” Misty gasped, feeling herself blush in shame. Getting up, Misty squared her shoulders and put on her best serious face. “Alright girl, alright … you got me on that one, fine. But I’m ready for you, now, so let’s do this one more time!”

Misty hoped she sounded confident. She wasn’t sure she felt that way, but she could sound it. Getting up onto her feet, Misty raised her arms, challenging Julia to lock up again. She glared at Julia, then tried to wave her in with her fingertips. Misty wanted to lock up, and start this final round with a test of strength- the perfect way to see if she was ready to rise to the occasion, or if she was going to go down yet again!
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob »

Julia giggled as she heard her foe cry out. She couldn't help but watch their booty jiggle in response to the spank. "Oh please. If you can't handle a smack to the ass, you totally can't handle what you're in for this round." The bluenette teased before poking her tongue out at Misty. She was quite enjoying the back and forth they had going and she hoped the crowd thought the same.

By her own admission Julia was not the strongest wrestler around, even among lightweights. As such she wasn't usually one to agree to a test of strength. However this time she figured her opponent might be tired out enough that she could take advantage of the situation. The gymnast raised her hands and pushed them forwards, clasping Misty's and trying to push the woman back. "You asked for it! Time to show you that this girl packs a punch!...ummm...kick!" She quickly corrected. As soon as she did Julia would try to raise her knee and drive it into Misty's stomach. There was no way she was about to let the bigger wrestler overpower her.
Discord - Noob#6737

Luncha_Libre
Main-Eventer

Unread post by Luncha_Libre »

“Girl, I’m about to handle you,” Misty threatened, still wincing from her stinging and jiggling ass. Pouting, the fangirl decided she was going to throw herself into this test of strength with everything she had, show this blue-haired girl and all the fans at home that she was not just some cute piece of ass to play around with. Luckily, it seemed like Julia was ready to lock up. Misty leaned in, arching her back, heavy bust threatening to spill out of her bra as she pushed into the lock up, just smirking at Julia’s comments as Misty came in.

“W-what?” Misty asked, eyes widening as Julia’s comment changed to ‘kick’ at the last second, and the gymnast drove a knee right into Misty’s belly! “OOOFF!” Misty gasped as the strike doubled her over. She released Julia immediately to grab her aching belly. Bent over, thick ass sticking up in the air, Misty tried to keep herself upright on trembling knees, stumbling a few steps away from Julia as the humbled Misty tried her best to escape. With one strike, Julia was starting this round off strong, and Misty couldn’t help but feel like she had just been well and truly shut up!
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob »

With a quick strike, Julia had turned the match in her favor. Now she just had to show the crowd what she could do. Sure she was a lightweight but that hardly meant she was a pushover. "You didn't really think I was just gonna let ya shove me around did ya?" The bluenette asked with a giggle as she looked down at her doubled over foe.

A sudden smile appeared over Julia's face. The bluenette knew just what she wanted to do to push her offense. The lightweight would quickly slip behind her foe and press her body up against theirs. She'd wrap one leg around one of Misty's. She soon reached down, ready to grab the model's arm. "Ok! Hope you're ready for this!" An excited Julia cried out, raising one arm to the crowd as she soaked in the cheers.

After waiting a few moments Julia was done showboating. She would get a firm grip on her opponent's arm before suddenly cranking them back, painfully stretching Misty out. The gymnast would stop pulling back eventually and just keep applying a constant pressure to her foe. "Hmmm...think you can go further?" She'd ask, looking down at Misty.
Discord - Noob#6737

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”