Skylar Jones vs Brianna Avis

winner3
Site Admin

Skylar Jones vs Brianna Avis

Unread post by winner3 »

Hentai Match: Victory to be awarded via forcing the opponent to climax. The winner will move on to compete in the Semifinals of the Hentai Title Tournament

VS
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

anime_hentaifighter
Hall of Fame

Re: Skylar Jones vs Brianna Avis

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter »

The blond Milf would just look at her reflection in the mirror as she was certain the fans were going to lose their mind when they saw her wearing only white boots with white stockings that reached her knees and a pink band at the end , a pink thong , a blue top with red R's on them barely covering her breasts and a pair of white wristbands on her arms. With one more look in the mirror Brianna would walk out the door , and towards the backstage area with a confident smirk on her face.

As the blond was confident she would have an good showing in her upcoming match , and maybe go all the way as this tournament was perfect for someone of her skills. As the American had trained to improve her wrestling skill as she doubted anyone would be much trouble now after she improved her biggest weakness in the ring as she made her way to the gorilla position. As she would have to wait an few seconds before it was time to shine as she would be given the signal to get ready.

The moment Stacey's mom by Fontains of Wayne would start to play she would begin walking to the ring while every few seconds turning around to wave at the fans as they went nuts at seeing her breasts jiggle , but not being exposed yet at this time. When she was halfway down the ramp she would hear the announcer say 'now entering the ring from Orlando , Florida.Weighing in at 146ibs,It's Brianna Avis'' as she stepped into the ring as she awaited the arrive of her opponent.
Brianna

Deskfan45
Pre-Show

Unread post by Deskfan45 »

Skylar Jones was pumped. Tonight was the start of her first tournament as a LAW wrestler. While it wasn't her first event match, she preferred not to count the Wildcard Tag Event, in which she had to team up with her hated rival, Kirie Tsukada. Tonight however, she was participating on her own will. Hentai wrestling was something Sky had always reviled in. She took pride in her sexual prowess, and being pit against other women in such a contest was thrilling!

She fastened her jeans, wearing only a part of her typical ring attire. The only clothing on her body was a loose pair of jeans and her panties under them. Her perky c cup tits hung free, ready to give the audience a good show.
Music
Skylar
"And her opponent, entering the ring from Perry, Iowa, weighing in at 162 pounds, the Brawling Puppet, SKYLARRRR JOOONES!"

Skylar came down the ramp with her hands in her pockets, listening to the mix of cheers and jeers from the crowd. She flipped over the top rope and entered the ring, looking at her opponent. The woman was a fair bit older than her, but not much bigger. "Hey bitch, ready for a good fuck~?" She teased with a devilish grin.

anime_hentaifighter
Hall of Fame

''Well she ain't that impressive to look at. Seriously she looks like one of those gals who works at corners , and I could run circles around those losers on my best days''thought Brianna as she just flipped Skylar the bird when she was called an bitch as she replied back ''sure , but can you at least get me the number of the current hentai champion. As I doubt you be good enough to get me hot and bothered on my worst day''

Deskfan45
Pre-Show

Skylar snickered as Brianna flipped her off for that remark. "Sure thing! I'll be sure to tell Rei to talk to ya once I get my title shot!" She said, leaning on the ropes. She couldn't wait to have this bitch screaming.

DING DING DING!!!

Skylar walked out of her corner, hoping to meet Briana in the middle of the ring for a test of strength. She leaned in, and kissed her rival on the lips.

anime_hentaifighter
Hall of Fame

''Hmmm doubt you ever get the chance to talk since I planned on making you my bitch''growled Brianna as she would hear the bell ring as she meet the other wrestler in the center of the ring. As their hands entwined the blond would push forward at the same time Skylar did as their lips would connect as the milf was pulled into an surprise kiss.
Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deskfan45
Pre-Show

With all her strength, Skylar tried to push Brianna back. Her biceps bulged as the two scantily-clad women battled for dominance. Their breasts pressed together, and Sky leaned in to kiss Brianna on the lips.

If the deep kiss managed to stun Brianna, Sky would quickly spin her around, and attempt to apply a sleeper hold. If this is a succes, Skylar will reach one of her hands into the MILF's bottoms, and begin to finger her. "Just sit still and enjoy it, kay?" She whispered in the woman's ear, her own bare breasts pressed against the woman's back.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Quaterfinals”