Search found 6 matches

Return

by Jtstill424
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Breanna Laney

Name: Breanna Laney Age:26 Height: 5’6 Weight: 167 lbs Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee Alignment: Face Physical Apperance: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3179958 Entrance Theme: “Hardcore Country” by Mickie James Known Moves: Snap Suplex, Superkick, Flying Clothesline, Hurricrana, Headscissors Take...
by Jtstill424
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kennedy Lee

Name: Kennedy Lee Nickname: Queen of the Amazon Age:24 Height:5’4 Weight:178 Hometown: The Amazon Jungle(originally from Chile, South America) Alignment: Heel(although show signs of Tweener) Entrance Theme: “Roar” by Katy Perry Known Moves: Clothesline in the corner, Russian Leg Sweep, Delayed Verti...
by Jtstill424
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Camryn Dillard

Name: Camryn Dillard Age:32 Height:6’3 Weight:279 lbs Hometown: Minnieapolis, MN Alignment: Heel Entrance Theme: “Force of Greatness” by Jim Johnson Know Moves: Avalanche Splash, Leg Drop, Big Boot, Bodyslam, Powerslam. German Suplex, Olympic Slam Signature: Spear Finisher: Darkness Falling(Sit-Out ...
by Jtstill424
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Taking on XCW women

If anyone on LAW wants to take on one of the women I have available from XCW, PM me and we can set something up. I prefer FvF, but I’m not opposed to Intergender and I will have some male wrestlers in the future for MvM.
by Jtstill424
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jovannah La Vega

Name: Jovannah La Vega Age:26 Height:5’6 Weight:157 lbs Hometown: Brazil, South America Entrance Theme: Despachito by Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee Known Moves: Superkick Roundhouse Kick Flying Headscissors Takedown Dragon Sleeper Scoop Slam Signatures: Feel the Grace(Xavier Wood's finisher) Abdominal...