Search found 7 matches

Return

by Jtstill424
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Breanna Laney

Name: Breanna Laney Age:26 Height: 5’6 Weight: 167 lbs Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee Alignment: Face Physical Apperance: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3179958 Entrance Theme: “Hardcore Country” by Mickie James Known Moves: Snap Suplex, Superkick, Flying Clothesline, Hurricrana, Headscissors Take...
by Jtstill424
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kennedy Lee

Name: Kennedy Lee Nickname: Queen of the Amazon Age:24 Height:5’4 Weight:178 Hometown: The Amazon Jungle(originally from Chile, South America) Alignment: Heel(although show signs of Tweener) Entrance Theme: “Roar” by Katy Perry Known Moves: Clothesline in the corner, Russian Leg Sweep, Delayed Verti...
by Jtstill424
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Camryn Dillard

Name: Camryn Dillard Age:32 Height:6’3 Weight:279 lbs Hometown: Minnieapolis, MN Alignment: Heel Entrance Theme: “Force of Greatness” by Jim Johnson Know Moves: Avalanche Splash, Leg Drop, Big Boot, Bodyslam, Powerslam. German Suplex, Olympic Slam Signature: Spear Finisher: Darkness Falling(Sit-Out ...
by Jtstill424
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Taking on XCW women

If anyone on LAW wants to take on one of the women I have available from XCW, PM me and we can set something up. I prefer FvF, but I’m not opposed to Intergender and I will have some male wrestlers in the future for MvM.
by Jtstill424
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jovannah La Vega

Name: Jovannah La Vega Age:26 Height:5’6 Weight:157 lbs Hometown: Brazil, South America Entrance Theme: Despachito by Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee Known Moves: Superkick Roundhouse Kick Flying Headscissors Takedown Dragon Sleeper Scoop Slam Signatures: Feel the Grace(Xavier Wood's finisher) Abdominal...
by Jtstill424
Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

“The Instant Classic” Jonathan Steele

Name: Jonathan Steele Age: 30 Height: 5’8 Weight: 237 lbs. Location: Columbus, Ohio Background: Jonathan is a big time wrestling fan as his first match he ever saw was Hogan vs Andre at WrestleMania 3. He grew up with wrestling his whole life and decided to pursue it full-time when he graduated high...