Search found 16 matches

Return

by LtLukas
Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jessica Wright

Name: Jessica Wright Sex/gender: Female Birthday: February 6, 1998 Eyes: Purple Hair: Purple Height: 5'10" Weight: 141 Nationality: American Entrance Music: Black Dresses by the Builders and the Butchers Wrestling: Strategy: Heavy weight/offensive. Jessica will hit a suplex wherever she can and will...
by LtLukas
Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lizzie Borden

Name: Lizzie Borden Sex/gender: Female Birthday: ??? Eyes: Blue Hair: Brown Height: 6'5" Weight: 234 Nationality: American Entrance Music: Friday the 13th Theme Wrestling: Strategy: All offense, all the time. Lizzie is relentless in her pursuit of her opponents. Type: Hardcore, knockout, coffin. Pre...
by LtLukas
Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Monster Heel Doing Monster Things

Yo, if you want your character to receive 40 whacks, take a run at Lizze Borden. I was thinking a hardcore match would be fun, but I am up for whatever.
by LtLukas
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Compliment Thread

anime_hentaifighter wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:39 pm
You have earned them Captain
I was watching the World Cup, and someone thought I was Dutch. I took that as a compliment, sweet Anime Hentai Fighter, because you are Dutch and you are cool as hell.
by LtLukas
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Constructive criticism

Despite her confidence that she would be able to make a comeback, it wasn't easy. She highly underestimated the blackhead. Laura thought that with her martial arts skills this smug would be a piece of cake but she underestimated the experience of Micaiah. Now because of that, the brunette was at a ...
by LtLukas
Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Constructive criticism

"AAAAAH! HAIR! HAIR!" , GASTER screamed at her burning scalp as Adriana forced the Shadow Lord to her feet, all the while insulting her as she got angrier and angrier with the fans... ...until finally, she just outright threw GASTER over the barricade and into the audience! "WHOOOOOAH!" The fall wo...
by LtLukas
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The World According to Lt. Lukas

Jessica Wright The Violent Violet

Lizzie Borden, The Nightmare
by LtLukas
Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Jessica Wright vs. Lilliana Antiqua

Jessica was watching. It was a week later, when she finally worked up the moral fiber to suffer through the match. It was difficult. Very difficult. Especially the end. Seeing her naked body laid upon the table, with Lilliana gracefully flying down towards was hard to stomach, but in reality it was ...
by LtLukas
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy birthday Winner3

Happy birthday fam! Rock those timbs
by LtLukas
Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Florida Girl

Name: Brittney Rodriguez Sex/gender: Female Birthday: March 3, 1996 Eyes: Green Hair: Black Height: 5'4" Weight: 135 Nationality: American Entrance Music: Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard Wrestling: Strategy: Whatever works. If there is something beyond attempting to have sex in the ring, Brittn...